Puzzle Piece 2

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV:

    I remembered something upstairs, I ran upstairs... "Song Ah where are you going?" Kris asked. I ran in my room. And I ran to the closet. Exo came walking in after me... "What are you looking for?" Kris asked. I looked in my closet. And I found the box.... I opened it. And looked through all of the childhood photos I had, until I saw the letter.

 

 

To: Songgie                              December 25, 1996

Dear Song Ah Dongseang,

   So It's Christmas now right, So marry Christmas Songgie Dongseang!

So it's been a year sense you moved from Seoul to Busan right? How is Preschool? Is it okay? Are you having fun... For me, I'm in Kindergarten now. And My birthday passed like a Month or two before, So you're looking at a new 5-year-old! *Smiles* You turned 4 years old in March right? I know because I sent you the first wolf Plushie... Well Here is the other one! I hope you like it! *Smiles*

    I kind of wish I can give it to you in person, but since your in Busan. I can't... And I can't call you because we don't have Cell phones. Songgie You promised you would come visit me and you never did yet... Please visit soon, I miss my Bestest friend in the whole world. Well Songgie, Say hello to Yongguk Hyung for me!

Oh! and I'm visiting in a week! So I'll see you soon!

- Park Chanyeol

 

I looked to the wolf plushies that were in Sehun's arms, since he carried it up the stairs, after I just left it on the floor, from when Xiumin dropped it accidently. The door slammed open to reveal, Yongguk with a bat. But than Yongguk saw Chanyeol... "Chanyeol?" 

     Chanyeol was looking to me with a shocked look, I signed. "Yongguk Oppa..." I said.. He looked to me.. 

Flashback:

"You're coming back right?" Chanyeol had asked. I looked to my brother who was putting his bag in the car, "I don't know Yeolie.." I said. He looked to me sadly... "Don't forget about me when you're over there." He said. I nodded, "I could never forget My best friend." I said. Chanyeol smiled, "Wait! I'm going to go get something!" He said. He ran in his house. My parents called me, I walked over. I went in the car when Dad was about to drive away.. Chanyeol came running over with one wolf Plushie. "Songgie Wait!" He said. My dad stopped the car, And I took my seatbelt off and opened the door. 

      "Take this.." He said giving me the wolf Plushies. "But this is yours.." I mumbled. "I want you to have it.. to remember me by." He said, as he handed the wolf Plushie to me, I took it slowly, Tears rolled down when I looked at it. 
"Take care of him.." Chanyeol said. I nodded, He smiled. As he ruffled my hair. I hugged him and he hugged back. When We were driving away I Waved to Chanyeol...

     

     "Did we leave anything at the old house?" I asked. "Which old house?" Yongguk said. "The house we lived in When Chanyeol live d right next door." I said. "I didn't... but you did.... You left your stuff in the attic.. Thinking we would go back.." Yongguk said. "Does anyone live in the house?" I asked. "No... It's been run down for years.." Yongguk said. Yongguk's eyes widened, When he realizes what I'm planning on doing.. "Don't tell me your planning on going there.." Yongguk said. I didn't say anything as I was putting my shoes and jacket on... "Kiddo, it's a old run down house.. And the stuff you left might be gone already.." Yongguk said. As he followed me downstairs, as I was walking down.. I grabbed my keys from the key rack and also my cell phone from where I left it on the couch. "Are you even listening Kid."  Yongguk said. Exo was right behind him... Chanyeol was giving me a kind of angry look.. Since I didn't tell him that I knew him when he was a human.. I looked to Yongguk Oppa Ingoring Chanyeol for now.. "It may be the only way to uncover Someones memorys that they don't remember." I said. Yongguk looked to Chanyeol before looking to me, But I was already in my  car, before he can say anything. 

   "Kid! What are you doing!?" Yongguk yelled, as I backed out of the garage. "I'm going to go get the stuff I left there.." I said. As I drove off. 


Yongguk's POV: 

     I Watched her drive away.. I kicked a rock that was infront of me. "That crazy kid.." I said. Chanyeol came walking next to me, I looked to him, He got tall since the last time I saw him.. And his friends came walking over to.. "Where is she going?" Kris asked. They told me there names earlier. "Shes going to our old house.. The house we lived in, When Chanyeol lived right next to us.." I said. "Where is that at?" Kris asked. "The far end of Seoul.." I said. "We will go find her.. Just stay here, in the house.." Kris said... As he and exo started running after her.. "Wait You can't run that far!" I yelled after, But they didn't listen.. I signed, and walked back in the house.. 


'You better be careful... And find my baby sister.. ' I thought.. 


Chanyeol's POV:

      I still can't beileve Song Ah knew me when I was a human, And never told me.. I don't remember my human life... We caught up to Song Ah when she was about to turn to the right.. I knocked on the passenger door. And Song Ah Stopped the eungine and put it on park... As she unlocked the doors. We got inside... Exo M, had turned into wolfs. So they just went to the back of the car.. Song Ah signed, and started driving again.. "You should've told us you know Chanyeol when he was a human.." Kris hyung said.. From behide Song Ah.. "It looked like he didn't remember so I didn't bring it up.."Song Ah said. "I lost my memorys of the past.." I said. "Than whats the point in bringing it up.." Song Ah said. "If you brought it up..He probably would have rememebered." Kris hyung argued to Song Ah. "Do you really believe he would believe me though." Song ah said, as hit the gas as soon as it turned green.. And She turned to the right.. Before we entered a road that was empty.... She was driving 70 miles an hour. "Noona your driving to fast.." Sehun compilaned from next to Kris hyung. 

   "Why are you angry.. Chanyeol hyung should be the one angry.. Because you never told him.." Tao said. "BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME!" Song Ah yelled. All of us got quiet.. Song ah slowed down to turn to the right.. But she started driving fast again.. She put the radio on.. She was angrily cleanching the stirring wheel.. When she got to a brown house, that looked kind of runned down.. she kicked the door open, and it hit the floor, as she walked inside. She looked around the old house. And she walked upstairs, We followed her inside.. We finally got up the stairs, when Song Ah was going up the attic stairs. And we caught up with her. Song Ah was looking at a old toy box full of stuff when we came walking in.. But she wasn't taking out toys.. She took out a photo album, A Wrapped up framed picture and an old music box. 

   Song Ah twisted the knob on the music box and then she opened it.. and we heard a soft melody being played. Song Ah took all three of the stuff, as she walked down stairs and put it in the car.. Before she went back inside and went to her old room.. 


Song Ah's POV: 

    I looked at my old room, and I looked around and everything looked the same.. I saw my old toys around the room, The old tent, My doll house. My old baby dolls. And I saw a old jacket there... I saw a picture frame on the bedside and I lookde at it.. To see an old picture of me and Chanyeol, but there was another boy there.. And it wasn't Yongguk.. He was the same age as me.. It was Myungsoo... I took the picture frame.. As I looked around the room once more. I saw my old monkey stuffed animal that was the same size as me.. I could still rememeber us playing in this room.. me and Chanyeol... 

 

Flashback: 

  "Song Ah, I have a new game. You be Wendy and I'll be Peter pan. Your peter pan.." He said. 

"But doesn't wendy leave peter to go home?" I asked. Chanyeol nodded, "But that doesn't mean you can't be my wendy." He said. 

-end of Flashback- 

 

Tears rolled down my eyes, as I whipped it away. I went to the old monkey stuffed animal, kneeling down in front of it. I petted it softly, dust came all over the place. I coughed, but I didn't stop. Tears kept rolling down. "Monkey See... Monkey do... I see you.." I mumbled. 

 

Flashback: 

"Monkey See! Monkey Do! I see You!" Chanyeol said, as he smiled and found me hiding behind the curtains. "You cheated" I whined. "I saw your feet from under the curtains." Chanyeol smiled. "Now come on! It's time to eat lunch!" Chanyeol cheered. As he ran down first. 

-end of flashback- 

     

I stood up because my knees were hurting. I walked out of the room, Exo was in the living looking at the couches. I saw an never the fort we made before I left, and I walked over. Exo was looking at me from the other side of the living room. But I didn't look to them. I walked in the fort and sat down in it.. on the floor. I looked at the blankets and the pillows we used. 

 

Flashback: 

"If I ever went missing you can find me using this music box," Chanyeol said. Giving me a music box. "But this is yours," I said. "When you play it I will hear it and come back.." He said. 

-End of Flashback- 

 

I stood up and looked to the fort, "Who built this fort?" Kai asked, all of a sudden. "Me and Chanyeol.," I said. As  I walked outside to the back yard. I saw the old tree house. And Walked up the latter. and inside the tree house. I saw an old homemade slang shot, a table that was homemade by my father, three old sleeping bags and a writing on the wall. 

 

BSA and PCY BFF 

 

I touched it as tears rolled down my cheeks.

 

Flashback: 

"Why did you write that?" I asked. "It's our Names.." Chanyeol said. "I know it is. But why did you write our names on the wood." I said. "So we can be friends forever," Chanyeol said excitedly. 

-End of flashback..- 
 

I walked back down from the latter, To see Exo looking to me, "Whats wrong?" Lay asked. "Let's go home.." I said. As I walked in the drivers seat. Everyone else came in the car after me. I was quiet when we were driving home. I kept whipping my cheeks, as tears kept rolling down.