Moving out to move on?

Writer's Love Block

*2PM - I'll Be Back


– 1 week after –

 

Taecyeon found himself standing in front of the place he’d frequently go to late at night before.

He was contemplating on whether he would ring the doorbell or just leave quietly.

He was able to confirm that ______ did leave the magazine she used to work for yet the question ‘why?’ was still unanswered. He had questions and he yearned for answers, he needed to confront her.

After letting out a sigh Taecyeon finally had the strength to put his hand up and press the door bell.

A hint of surprise was seen on Tiffany’s face as she opened the door seconds after.

“Oh! Hi?” She unsurely greeted Taecyeon

“Hi. Uhm…Is ______ here?” Taecyeon asked awkwardly as he put his hand on his nape, slightly scratching it.

“Yeah, hold on.” Tiffany quickly responded as she turned back but quickly made a 180 degree turn, facing Taecyeon again “Oh sorry. Come in, you can wait in the living room. You still remember where it is, right?” Tiffany asked and got a nod from Taecyeon. He closed the door behind him and made his way to the couch in the living room while Tifanny went up the stairs to call ______ out from her room.

“They must be doing some organizing, cleaning or something.” Taecyeon thought while waiting as he noticed a couple of boxes that filled up parts of the room.

______ went down not knowing who her guest was since Tiffany didn’t want to tell her.

 

______ saw the profile of the guy who was sitting quite uncomfortably on the couch.

He looked too familiar for her, she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her.

“Taecyeon-shi??” She called out to him as she walked closer.

Taecyeon stood up from the couch as soon as he heard ______’s voice. He turned to face ______, it’s been so long and he couldn’t deny that he missed seeing her.

“What happened to the oppa?” Taecyeon asked in a joking matter, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

“What are you doing here?” ______ asked curiously, she didn’t expect to see him again, not after what happened. It’s been a little bit over 2 weeks since they last talked.

“Why didn’t you write the story?” Taecyeon asked, not bothering to beat around the bush.

_______ was caught off guard with his frankness but she knew she kinda owed him an explanation.

“It was because I just couldn’t find it in my heart to write the story. Not after I knew the real you…not after I fell for you. That’s why I kept pushing the deadline. I know you think I deceived you and maybe that is the right term to use, but the feelings that you felt for me, I felt the same way for you too. I don’t know what else to say. I really am sorry. I don’t expect you to forgive and forget.” ______ honestly answered. She couldn’t look at Taecyeon long enough as she fought back the tears.

Taecyeon didn’t know what to say. He was hurt, and he felt that she did too.

The silence was interrupted by one of ______’s friends.

“Unnie I’ve already bought more bubble wraps and tapes! Are you sure you really want to… move out unnie?” Hyuna asked loudly as she was entering through the door, only to find out that Taecyeon was inside their place making her stutter her last words.

“Oh sorry I didn’t know you had company. I’m just going to put these here.” Hyuna apologized cutely as she put the plastic bags down and quickly walked out of the room.

“We’ll be in the other room. By the way the movers are coming here tomorrow.” Hyomin informed _______ as she also went out of the room with Hyuna

“Thanks.” ______ shouted over before bringing her attention back to Taecyeon.

Their eyes met and Taecyeon hesitantly asked “You’re moving?”

“Ahh, yeah.”

“Why?”

“There’s noting left here for me.” _______ answered as she shook her head lightly. “I don’t have a job, I hurt you and I lost a part of myself… my principles. My stay here tainted me enough, it made me waver and question my self and my capabilities. Besides for my friends, I have no reason to stay here anymore.” ______ continued.

“Where are you planning to go?” Taecyeon asked while he felt a slight ache in his heart.

“I don’t know, but it has to be better than staying here, right? I have to find myself. I guess the pain would subside faster if I go, right?” _______ answered as she looked at Taecyeon.

What kind of response was she waiting for?

Why couldn’t Taecyeon say what he really felt?

 

*I’ll be back nuhn dashi nareur chajeul guya. Geuddae dashi naega ool guya…*

Taecyeon’s phone started to ring loudly so he hastily took it out from the front pocket of his pants and looked at ______ apologetically as he took the phone call.

______ showed a weak smile and looked away as she wiped tears from the corner of her eyes.

 

“Sorry that was our manager. I have to go back now.” Taecyeon regretfully said.

_____ timidly nodded and walked him out of the door.

As far as she knows, she has already said her peace. What she didn’t know is Taecyeon’s answer. Was he still hurt? Was he still mad? When can he ever forgive her?

Taecyeon walked across the street and opened his car. He turned his head back once more, taking a last glance at _______ before he left.

 

They still didn’t have that closure both of them needed.


1 more chapter to go
Besides my plans for writing rated / not rated one shots, an Eunhyuk and you story is also in the works. So I hope you guys also look forward to that in the future :) Eunhyuk fans, put your hands up! ^_^

For updates, requests, comments - suggestions, random - serious talks: tweet me at twitter.com/nisrandom I don't bite ^_~

~Comment Replies~ Loveyouguys ;)
redshuz: aww...thank you *cyber hug* :) Unfortunately this is about to end soon :(
SooJung: Intimidating indeed. haha  Yup, it is hard..sepcially for homeworks. haha ^_^
alj1225: I hope so too ;) Khun is one of my favorites as well <3 Loved his version of  'Don't Wanna Try' fell in love with him there
specialXangelX0410:  LOL! Too distracting? haha ^_~ Is Chansung your bias? No got a sore / mouth ulcer on my tongue and it's really making it hard for me to talk and eat :( Hopefully it goes away soon. Really hurts :(