A talk with the girls

Writer's Love Block

It’s been half a month since _______ and Taecyeon became a couple. They’ve been seeing each other every week ever since, blame it on Taecyeon’s busy schedule to only have a free date once a week. _______ didn’t mind, just as long as she was able to continue her research and write her article then it was good.

She couldn’t deny that she was much happier now than before. The question is, is she happy because of her work? Or because of Taecyeon? ‘It has to be because of my work, right?’ _______ questioned herself.

 

________ came home from her date with Taecyeon and saw that her friends were still up.

“Well look whose home, it’s Ms. Undercover lover-writer.” Tiffany teased ______.

______ rolled her eyes and just slouched on the couch next to Hyuna.

“But seriously unnie, how are you and your new ‘boyfriend’? How’s the article?” Hyuna asked curiously.

“Both are good.” ______ simply answered.

_______ would always go straight to her laptop as soon as she comes home from a date with Taecyeon, writing all the essential information before forgetting them.

“Can I be honest?” Hyomin asked cautiously and waited until _______ nodded. “I don’t have a good feeling about this ______.” she continued

“I won’t get caught if that’s what you’re worried about.” ______ confidently answered as she assured the girls.

“Maybe you should just stop now, while you’re still ahead of the game” Tiffany suggested as she voiced out her opinion as well

“Look guys. I have a masters in journalism from Columbia, my boss loves me, and if I do it her way for a while, I can write about whatever I want. Whatever.I.want” ______ explained, trying to make her friends understand.
“Like, shoes and celebrity gossip?” Hyuna asked sarcastically

“Shut up.” ______ jokingly said.

“Doing this for business is good but DON’T fall in love or else you’ll just hurt yourselves.” Hyomin reminded _______.

_______ scoffed before answering back “It’s like you don’t know me. I’m a wall okay. I don’t crack easily. It’s my job to make other’s crack and give me what I need.”

“Since we’ve got that covered. You should check out this photo I found of Taecyeon on Tumblr.” Tiffany interrupted as she showed the girls her laptop.

“Woah look at that bulge on his pants. You should definitely verify that.” Hyuna said teasingly, earning her a slight hit on the shoulder from ________.

“What?! The fans would love to know their idols’ size. I bet it would be your best selling issue.” Hyuna defended herself.

“Oh my gosh. I can’t even…you guys are crazy.” ______ said before getting up from the couch.

“I’m going to sleep now. Good night.” ______ told the girls as she went up the stairs. _______ was lying on her bed trying to get some shut eye. But she couldn’t help but think about what her friends told her.

 


Sorry for the late and short update you guys. Was just caught with my other story since it was starting to get more serious. hihi
If you guys haven't already, please visit my other story
Love Line.

I promise to update soon :)

Oh and yes I did go to Jay Park's fan meet. IT WAS AWESOME! Such a happy event! For those of you guys interested to see the photos please visit: nlovesphotos.tumblr.com

And for my fancams: Here's Part 1 and Part 2 :) Enjoy

Tweet or follor me for updates, comments and suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Thank you! :) <3
SooJung:
Haha me too!! Yay! Hi! Thanks for reading both of my newest stories :)
alj1225: I know. It would be fun and refreshing to have a date like that, I think. haha
specialXangelX0410: I know. haha sorry. The fangirls won't be involved in this story...not unless they find out that a girl played with their Taec oppa's heart. LOL