First Date.

Writer's Love Block

*to fit the mood of this chapter please play:

2PM - 10 out of 10


______ and Taecyeon didn’t necessarily text each other a lot. Just a couple of texts confirming their date, where they would meet up and have dinner.

 

– Wednesday; The day of the date –

 

2PM’s dorm:

 

“Hey Chansung, how about this plaid shirt?” Taecyeon asked his dongsaeng as he quickly put the polo on.

“Hyung, you’re not some teen going on a movie date. Change!” Chansung voiced out his opinion, embarrassed with his hyung’s outfit.

Taecyeon hastily took the plaid shirt off and rummaged through his closet.

“How about this red polo?” Taecyeon asked as he pulled out the red polo

“Way to stand out, it’ll attract a lot of attention.” Wooyoung told his hyung

“Argh! Well what should I wear?!” Taecyeon was becoming impatient. His outfits kept being rejected and criticized by s.

Junho then pushed Taecyeon aside and looked at his closet.

After a couple of seconds Junho pulled out a blue long-sleeved button down shirt that was hanging on the hanger.

“Wear this hyung.” Junho said as he handed Taecyeon the hanger.

Taecyeon immediately changed and wore his shoes

“What would he do without us?” Junsu commented

“So do you think I can kiss her tonight? It’s only the first date though.” Taecyeon was nervous and he was asking s for advice. It’s been a while since he last dated…well his last date was through that Mnet Scandal show.

“Woah Taec, my man is finally going to score after years of being ually frustrated.” Nickhun joked.

“Shut up Khun.” Taecyeon playfully nudged him.

 

-________’s apartment-

 

______ lived with some of her friends so they were able to help her decide on what she was going to wear.

“Okay. How’s this?” _______ asked as she went out of her room wearing a red strapless short dress

“Hmm…kinda easy to remove for the first date, don’t you think?” Tiffany commented after she scrunched up her nose.

“Yeah unnie. You’re not an easy girl and that one looks a bit ty. Which reminds me I’ll borrow that next time, okay?” Hyuna joked making the girls laugh

______ didn’t say anything else and went back to her room to change.

“Well, how about this black one?” _______ asked again as she went out of the room wearing a black dress with a sweetheart neckline

“It’s just the first date, too early to be revealing too much of the legs and the chest. It’s not even a formal dinner.” Hyomin voiced out her opinion.

“So what should I wear?!” ______ asked, she was starting to get frustrated.

“Don’t you work for an entertainment, lifestyle and FASHION magazine??” Hyuna asked, obviously stating the fashion part which earned her a glare from ________.

“How about you wear jeans with a y top or a skirt but with a slightly conservative top” Tiffany suggested. _______ liked her idea so she rushed back to her room to find an outfit. She didn’t have a lot of time and she still hasn’t put her make up on.

After a few minutes _______ went out to the living room wearing a halter top in white with gold trim and paired it with black jeans and killer buckled sling back clogs

“That’s the one!” Hyomin said happily as she applauded her friend’s outfit.

“You should bring your leather jacket and your outfit will say ‘I can handle your truth so tell me your secrets’” Hyunah remarked as she approved ______’s outfit.

“Yeah and when he offers to take your jacket off in the restaurant, let him. For sure he’ll like your backless top.” Tiffany told ______.

“Perfect.” ______ answered with a smirk.

_______ was happy with her friends’ reactions and so she started doing her makeup.

“Will you be recording your conversation?” Hyuna asked as the girls went inside ______’s room.

“Just in my head.” _______ answered as she was putting mascara on.

“How far are you willing to go to get this, well his story?” Hyomin asked curiously

“I don’t know, not too far. I’m not that kind of girl, you know.” _______ answered before putting her lipstick.

“Sleeping with him would be a big bonus unnie.” Hyuna said as she winked

“Yeah you’re a cunning girl.” Tiffany said before laughing.

Before _______ could even answer the girls her phone started to ring.

“Hello? Oh hi. Uhm…yeah. Oh you’re outside already? Okay I’ll be out in a minute. Bye.” _______ said over the phone.

“He’s here. Gotta go.” ______ said as she bid goodbye to the girls.

“Remember the details unnie!” Hyuna reminded ______.

 

_______ went out of her house and saw a black SUV parked in front.

Taecyeon was leaning on the door of the passenger seat when he saw ______ walk out.

“Hey pretty lady.” Taecyeon complimented _______.

“Hi stranger.” ______ joked as she slightly put her hand up to wave.

_______ observed Taecyeon’s outfit, he was wearing a blue long sleeved button down dress, jeans and white shoes. “And they said he’s a fashion terrorist.” ______ thought to herself.

“Ready?” Taecyeon asked as he started the engine to his car.

_______ nodded before asking “Did you get lost finding my place?”

“Nope, got a GSP here so it’s cool.” Taecyeon answered.

 

The two headed out to a small Italian restaurant to have dinner.

The two started talking and got to know more about each other. ______ still didn’t tell Taecyeon her job and she thanked God that he didn’t ask.

“So, when can I hear you calling me oppa?” Taecyeon asked teasingly.

“Excuse me?”

“Well since we’re already on our first date and I am older than you. It’s better you call me oppa than Taecyeon-shi or stranger.” Taecyeon said before chuckling.

_______ laughed as well before asking “So what makes you sure that this won’t be our first and last date?”

“I just know.” Taecyeon answered as she showed her a smile before taking a drink of his wine.

The two were very much enjoying each other’s company.

_______ wasn’t able to get a lot of juicy information from Taecyeon. She was only able to hear minor stories from him, not explosive though but she thought ‘it’s only the first date’ so she wasn’t feeling pressured.

 

Taecyeon had to send _______ home after a few hours since he had a schedule early the next morning.

Taecyeon walked ______ to the door of her house and they stayed their for a couple of minutes.

“Do you want to come inside and have some coffee?” ______ offered.

“No I’m okay. Thanks.” Taecyeon shyly rejected ______’s offer and thought about his next move.

‘Do it American style’ Taecyeon remembered Jay joking with him before.

“I had a great time.” ______ told Taecyeon, interrupting his thoughts.

Taecyeon leaned in closer to _______, when he saw that she wasn’t pulling away he smile and gently placed his hand on her cheek. The two had their first kiss on the steps of ______’s house. The kiss was short and sweet.

Both of them pulled back at the same time and had a bashful smile on their faces.

“So…uhm…I’m gonna go now.” Taecyeon told ______ as he weirdly pointed to his car.

“Okay. Goodnight, bye.” ______ waved to Taecyeon as he was opening the door to the driver seat.

“Good night _______. Until our next date.” Taecyeon said and winked at ______.

‘oh my gosh, so cheesy’ Both of them thought about Taecyeon’s goodbye phrase and wink.

 


Do I have any Philippine - based readers here?

If you are, then will you be going to Jay Park's fan meet event on October 3? ;)

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments and suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ love you guys<3

alj1225: Awww...you're too sweet. Thank you! :)
specialXangelX0410: I only noticed and liked Chansung when they started promitng Again and Again, when they chopped his hair off. Yay for that! haha
Oneandonly: Khun would be one of my favorites as well. I already commented on your story ;)