All part of the plan

Writer's Love Block

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:

Sistar - Shady Girl


It’s been a week since _______ and Taecyeon went out on their first date and the two have kept in touch. _______ would just always wait for Taecyeon’s move since she still has to play hard to get to keep him interested.

_______ has been doing more research on Taecyeon’s background and personality.

_______ has been coming up of different ideas on whether what she would do next to find out more about Taecyeon, straight from the guy himself. She was thinking of pushing his buttons to see his limits and how he would handle things. But she still has her pride and image to live up to so she didn’t want to put herself through an embarrassing moment.

 

-          One night –

 

‘no oh no oh no oh oh I can’t breathe’ ______’s phone started to ring. Surprised to see Taecyeon’s name flash on her screen

“Hello?” ______ said unsurely as she picked up her phone.

“Hi _______. What’s up?” Taecyeon asked _______. It was the first time that he called her.

“Uhm…nothing much” _______ glanced at the clock on her bedside table before continuing. “It’s 11pm Taec. What are you doing?” ______ asked. She heard Taecyeon chuckle “I like the way you say Taec. We actually just finished filming for a commercial and I guess I wanted to call you up.” ______ felt herself blush, Taecyeon’s raspy and deep voice can warm up the coldest nights.

“Is your room facing the front part of the street?” Taecyeon asked.

“That’s kind of a random and creepy question, but yes it is. Why’d you ask?” _______ asked back.

“Look outside your window.” Taecyeon answered.

‘No. he can’t possible be outside, can he?’ ______ thought as she got up from her bed and walked towards her window. She rolled her blinds up and couldn’t believe that Taecyeon was looking up at her, waving.

“Did you save my address in your GPS or something?” ______ joked as she was still on the phone with Taecyeon.

Taecyeon laughed before asking _______ out for their second date. “I was wondering if you wanted to go out. Have a late dinner or midnight snack with me.” Taecyeon asked.

“Now?!” ______ asked, still looking down at Taecyeon through the window. He laughed and nodded his head. It was just like a Korean modern Romeo and Juliet.

“Okay. uhm...just give me 10 minutes. You go wait inside your car.” _______ told Taec before rolling her blinds down. ______ quickly changed into a white Hello Kitty shirt that says I love Nerds and wore jeans and gladiator sandals.

‘This is crazy’ ______ thought as she sneaked out of her room, hoping not to bump into any of her housemates. _______ quietly went out of the house, making sure to lock the door.

Taecyeon went out of the driver seat to open the door for _______.

“So have you ever had a midnight date before?” Taecyeon asked _______ as he put his seatbelt on.

“Nope…this has got to be the first.” _______ admitted.

“Perks of dating a celebrity I guess.” Taecyeon joked. It wasn’t really a ‘perk’ but more of a disadvantage, and both of them knew that.

“Do you mind if we go to a sandwich restaurant? I’m kind of hungry and craving for some gourmet sandwich.” Taecyeon asked ______ before starting the engine.

“Sure.” ______ replied with a smile. ‘Poor guy, he must be tired’ _______ thought.

Most of the restaurants they passed by were about to close because it was late at night so they just headed over to the pub, where they first met.

 

The two walked to the bar first before settling themselves on one of the tables.

“Woah. Hey Taecyeon, Hey ________. I didn’t know you guys knew each other.” Hongki told the two as he greeted them.

“Hey Hongki, yeah we actually met here. Is the kitchen still open?” Taecyeon asked their bartender friend.

“Yeah, still taking in some orders. What do you guys want?” Hongki asked back, ready to take their orders.

“Oh cool. Uhm…give me one Korean barbeque sandwich with chips and…” Taecyeon dragged his sentence as he looked at ______.

“uhm…a Panini for me.” ______ told them.

“Okay. Drinks?”

“Want to have some beer?” Taecyeon asked ______.

“But you can’t drink since you’re driving.” _______ reminded Taecyeon.

“Just one? I can handle my liquor” Taecyeon asked _______, showing her his pleading and puppy dog eyes.

“Fine. Give us two Cass beers Hongki.” ______ told Hongki.

“Okay. Orders will be out in a few minutes. By the way, you two look cute together.” Hongki pointed out before running to the kitchen.

The two sat on one of the tables as they waited for their orders.

“Second date.” Taecyeon suddenly said

“Yeah, unexpected second date. Or is it more of an ambush or kidnapping?” ______ teased.

“Well you came on your own will. It must mean that I’m doing something good or you like something about me.” Taecyeon teased back, making ______ scoff.

The two had some laughs as they talked over ‘late’ dinner, midnight snack, whatever you want to call it.

Taecyeon drove ______ back home at around 1am.

“It was an interesting good and simple date tonight.” _______ told Taecyeon as she unsnapped her seatbelt.

“Me too. Thank God fans didn’t spot us.” Taecyeon said with a laugh.

“I’m going inside now.” ______ said…almost dragging her sentence, as if she was waiting for him to do something. ______ opened the door and Taecyeon opened his as well, hoping to help ______ out of the passenger seat.

Taecyeon got ______’s hand and helped her step out of the car. As soon as the door was closed, Taecyeon took ______ by surprise as he leaned in and kissed her, making her stumble slightly and lean back on his car. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt him hug her by the waist.

The two reluctantly broke the kiss to catch their breaths, _______ took her arms down from Taecyeon’s neck but he still held on her waist.

“I know it hasn’t been long since we met, but I really love the times that I’m with you. And uhm…” Taecyeon paused as he let out a deep breath, obviously nervous.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Taecyeon continued as he finally asked ______.

‘woah this guy acts fast’ ______ thought to herself, but it was all in her plan.

“Yes.” ______ answered with a smile on her face.

Taecyeon smiled widely, showing his gums even before leaning in for another kiss.

“Why do you get nervous when you’re talking but when you kiss, it’s different.” ______ told Taecyeon after the broke the kiss.

Taecyeon walked ______ to her door.

“Good night Taec.” _______ told Taecyeon, bidding goodbye.

“Good night girlfriend.” Taecyeon replied with a smirk.

 

‘Your fans are going to kill me’ _______ thought to herself as she watched Taecyeon walk back to his car and drove off before she went inside her house.

“How was the date?” Hyomin asked _______ as soon as she stepped in the room.

“Omo! Hyomin, you scared me there. Why are you still up?” _______ asked back.

“Watching some tv. I saw you leaving earlier and I saw when you arrived as well. I must say, you guys are more interesting to watch than this drama. You need to share details.” Hyomin told ______.

______ just rolled her eyes as she went up to her room.

 

She quickly got her journal and noted down the new stuff she learned about Taecyeon. Some of them were going to be useful for her article while some of the things she jolted down were just for her own memories…unexpectedly.

‘Eyes on the prize ______, Eyes on the prize.’ ________ reminded herself before dozing off.


Should I make this semi-rated? Hihi

Gonna make the story a bit fast - paced ;)

So excited to see Jaebeum / Jay Park tomorrow :D

Tweet or follow me for quick updates, comments  and suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

nisrandom.tumblr.com

~COMMENT REPLIES~Love you guys <3
alj1225:
And a second kiss on their second date. haha :)
specialXangelX0410: Hmmm...haha yeah fast. ;)
Oneandonly: Aww...don't stress yourself, baby steps ;)
yay4kpop: Thank you very much! I appreciate it :) Taecyeon is ony my favorites as well, first 2pm crush :)