Slowly falling

Writer's Love Block

*Miss A - Breathe


2 months has passed and Taecyeon and _______’s are still going strong.

_______’s deadline for the article was almost up, having only 30 days left to finish and submit her work. For some reason _______ kept postponing her writing. Her conscience and heart was starting to get in the way of her work and ‘professionalism’.

 

-One night-

*ding dong*

______ immediately walked over to the door after she heard the doorbell rang.

“Taec oppa.” ______ greeted her boyfriend. She wasn’t surprised that he showed up at her door late at night.

“Hey babe.” Taecyeon pecked ______ on the lips as he greeted her.

Taecyeon walked towards the living room and noticed it was a bit quiet. He met her friends once before and he knew that they weren’t that quiet, they were ‘cheerful’ like the guys from 2pm.

“Where are your friends?” Taecyeon asked curiously.

“Oh they’re out clubbing. Hold on, I’ll go get you something from the kitchen.” _______ told Taecyeon as she went to the kitchen. After putting the food on the tray, _______ walked back to where Taecyeon was. There she placed on the table, baked pears and banofee pie for her boyfriend. She already got used to their late night - midnight dates and enjoyed it nevertheless.

After a while of eating and talking, Taecyeon pulled _______ into his lap.

_______ chuckled and playfully hit Taecyeon on the chest. “I think I have something on my lips.” Taecyeon pointed out as he pouted. He obviously knew that there were crumbs and he wanted _______ to clean it for him.

“Hmmm…” _______ just giggled as she used her thumb to graze over Taecyeon’s lips, gently wiping the crumbs off. Taecyeon leaned closer to ______ until their lips touched.

_______ gave in and kissed Taecyeon back, one of the things she enjoyed as well during their ‘midnight sessions’.

Taecyeon’s hands found their way inside _______’s shirt, his fingertips tracing her .

_______ enjoyed the feeling of Taecyeon’s hands on her and she started to move her hips, grinding against Taecyeon. Both of them moaned into the kiss until they got interrupted by Taecyeon’s phone.

“Your phone’s ringing.” _______ told Taecyeon as she pulled back from the kiss.

“Don’t mind it.” Taecyeon answered as his lips started to work on _______’s neck.

______ restrained herself from and told Taecyeon that his phone has been ringing for the 4th time now.

“Okay, you have…to leave…now taec.” _______ said with difficulty as Taecyeon continued to on a sensitive part of her neck.

“Why?” Taecyeon mumbled without even looking up with ________.

______ finally got her hands on Taecyeon’s face and held it in place, a few inches away from her.

“Because you’re going crazy. The guys are going crazy looking for you as well.” _______ answered.

Taecyeon smirked and kissed ______ the lips again but not for too long.

_______ stood up from Taecyeon’s lap, hearing a slight whine from the guy.

“Good night Taec.” _______ said as she looked down on Taecyeon, her hands resting on her hips.

Taecyeon continued to whine and tried to aegyo his way into staying at _______’s place.

“Good night Taec.” _______ repeated in the same tone as she pulled him out and slowly pulled him towards the door. Taecyeon lazily walked by himself.

“Drive safely.” _______ shouted over as she waved good bye to her boyfriend before closing the door.

 

Taecyeon got back to the dorm and saw that everyone was still up, obviously waiting for his return.

“We’ve been trying to call you for the past 30minutes Taecyeon. Where the hell were you hyung?!” Wooyoung asked Taecyeon sternly.

“I was at ______’s. I only see her for a couple of hours once a week, couldn’t you just given me a break for today?!” Taecyeon answered back.

“Look Taec, we understand okay. But you were this close…” Nichkhun showed Taecyeon a small gap he made between his thumb and index finger “this close to getting found out by Jin Young hyung. He was right in front of our apartment building, wanting to talk to ALL of us. Fortunately, an emergency meeting saved you.” Nickhun explained.

“Sorry.” Taecyeon apologized. He understood that the guys were just looking out for him.

After a while the topic was changed and the atmosphere lightened up. The guys started asking Taecyeon about his relationship.

“Aren’t you guys moving too fast though? I mean really Teac, what do you even know about this girl?” Junsu asked suspiciously.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Taecyeon asked back as he found Junsu’s comment to be offensive.

“Nothing.” Junsu muttered before going to his own room.


Sorry this was done in a rush. hihi Oh and the drama is coming soon ;) big revelations ;)

Tweet me at twitter.com/nisrandom ;)

~Comment Replies~ love you guys ;)
SooJung:
Thank you :) Haha me too *wink wink*
specialXangelX0410: LOL I just had to input that since I do see some photos in tumblr. hahaha ;)
chara_aia: It's okay :) Yeah...slowly falling. Glad you liked the fan cam :D
alj1225: Yeah she is. Her friends are naughty. LOL