Attraction

Writer's Love Block

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:
G.O & Nassun- O-IWI-O


‘oh I know who you are. God, you are good to me. I’ve been saved plus my story now has a subject.” _____ thought happily and found her self grinning on the inside.

“I don’t mean to act like the guys earlier and I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but do you want to get out this place? Like grab some coffee?” Taecyon asked nervously, unsure if he was doing the right thing.

“Uhm…yeah, that would be fine.” ______ replied with a smile and went out of the bar with Taecyon. She wasn’t worried since he was no stranger…well not to the public eye at least. She knew she just hit the jackpot.

They walked to a Starbucks nearby and settled themselves inside.

“So what’s a girl like you doing in a pub alone?” Taecyon asked curiously as the two sat down for coffee

“I was just pondering.” ______ simply answered as she blew on her coffee to cool it.

Taecyon just looked at her, as if he was waiting for her to explain herself more.

“Well…it’s kind of a long story.” ______ said before laughing nervously. She didn’t want to go into detail on how she wanted to write a big article about celebrities…how she wanted to expose his secrets.

Taecyon smiled and nodded. He didn’t probe into it anymore, sensing that she didn’t want to talk about it.

“I’ll be honest here and say that I know you’re a member of 2pm. You’re an idol. So can I ask the question back? What were you doing in the bar?” ______ asked curiously. She thought that there would be something juicy behind his visit to the bar. ‘Was he depressed? Stressed? Was he having girl problems? Was he an alcoholic? Was he there for a date?’ _______ came up with different theories as to why he came to the bar.

Taecyeon liked her bluntness and didn’t mind that she knew he was a celebrity because… well because she didn’t act like a crazy fan girl.

“I just dropped by to see my friend since he’s the bartender there.” Taecyeon told ______.

“Oh do you mean Hongki-shi?” ______ asked to confirm, she’s a frequent visitor of the bar so she knew who the bartender was as well.

“Yeah.” Taecyeon nodded before sipping on his coffee.

“Oh…” ______ replied, slightly dissatisfied that there wasn’t anything to report about that.

Taecyeon chuckled as he noticed ______’s reaction “Why? You seem disappointed with my answer.”

“Huh? Haha No.” ______ denied before letting out a nervous laugh.

 

Then the two became quiet. A moment of awkwardness overpowered the atmosphere before Taecyeon broke the ice again.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” Taecyeon asked cautiously.

“Sure.” _____ answered but deep inside she prayed that he wouldn’t ask about her job.

“Are you single?” Taecyeon asked straightforwardly. He couldn’t deny that he was attracted with the girl in front of him, even though they just met hours ago.

______ raised an eyebrow and was amused with Taecyeon’s question.

“Currently…” answered slowly, studying Taecyeon’s reaction, he looked like he held his breath waiting for her answer. “…yeah.” ______ finished off her sentence.

Taecyeon immediately showed a bashful smile when he heard _______’s answer.

“Likewise.” Taecyeon informed _______.

“I’m surprised.” _______ said but nevertheless he liked his current status. ‘I don’t think this would be too hard.’ ______ thought to herself.

“Interested?” Taecyeon asked a bit seductively.

______ chuckled as she answered with a “Maybe.” coolly.

“So will you give me your number?” Taecyeon asked as he put his phone out and placed it on the table.

_______ looked away and laughed as she was amused with the guy she just met. A lot of girls would kill to be in her place right now.

“Well honestly Taecyeon-shi, I don’t know anything about you. I just don’t go out with strangers, you know?” _______ said trying to challenge Taecyeon to reveal more stuff about him. ‘Okay you better make use of that photographic memory of yours into words _____. Remember every detail of his stories. It’s no use writing anything if the readers would have to fill in the blanks.’ ______ reminded herself.

“Even though I rescued you from those dirty old men?” Taecyeon asked, using the situation from earlier for leverage.

“Well you caught me at a bad time.” ______ said, realizing how witty Taecyeon can get.

“Fine. Why don’t we get to know more about each other over dinner, my treat, say Wednesday night? That’s the only night I’m free this week.” Taecyeon told ______, trying to convince the girl that he thought wasn’t that interested yet.

“You just don’t give up, do you?” _____ responded with a smile. ‘He seems like the player type though’ ______ thought to herself but nevertheless she knew that things that were going her way.

“I’m persistent. Now you know more about me. I’m glad we’re making progress” Taecyeon jokingly said before he drank his coffee.

______ ‘gave in’ and the two exchanged numbers before parting ways.

 

 

Two days after ______ updated the editor-in-chief of the magazine about her latest ‘project’.

“I’m sure if you play your cards right _______, then you’re going to get some important and shocking information. Make me proud, okay?” Seo In-young told _______. Both of them were obviously excited about the recent developments.

“Yeah sunbaenim. But can we keep this between us first? Just in case.” ______ asked.

“Of course. This will be in confidential first. We don’t want anyone leaking anything out and ruining our chances of a breakout story.” Seo In-young assured ______.


 

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments and suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Thank you! I love you guys <3

specialXangelX0410: Thanks once again :) Taecyeon was my first crush in 2pm then Khun. But I really liked Jay as well :)
Kia-Nature-Ra: I'm glad. haha I hope you like this :) Thanks. He did give me that vibe as well.
gabie_16: Yay for team Taecyeon! hihi Thank you :) I hope you like this.