Secret's out

Writer's Love Block

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

2PM - Without You or I Hate You


_______ and Taecyeon came back to _______’s place after a date outside with her friends.

Her friends remained at the club while the couple decided to take advantage of the time they had to themselves.

______ entered first and welcomed Taecyeon in, although he did not need one since he’s been coming there often.

______ pushed the ‘play’ button on her answering machine as she walked towards the kitchen to make some coffee for her boyfriend.

“You have 2 new messages…” The robotic voice on the answering machine started.

Taecyeon made himself comfortable on the living room.

“Hey ______, this is Seo In-young. I didn’t mean to call you this late but I just wanted to remind you about that article that you’re writing about Ok Taecyeon…” by this time ______ tried to rush out of the kitchen to stop the answering machine but Taecyeon stood up and blocked her way. He was already alarmed when he heard his name. “I have to call you out on that deadline, something happened and I need the article by next week. I know you’ve been writing on it for a long time now so I hope you don’t mind. Let’s just talk tomorrow in the office okay. Update me tomorrow, okay? Good night.” The message ended. _______ could only look down on the floor after she watched Taecyeon listen to the recording.

 

“You’re a reporter??” Taecyeon asked as he looked at her.

“Writer.” ______ still calmly answered

“Same difference! It makes sense we never talked about your work.” Taecyeon replied his mood and tone started changing.

“You never asked” ______muttered still looking.

“Yeah and I’m your story?!”

“Taec I…” _______ looked up at Taecyeon as she tried to explain but he cut her off.

“You were using me?! ! I can’t believe I fell for this ” Taecyeon answered as he brushed his hand over his hair out of frustration.

“No. okay maybe at first but you don’t understand Taec. I didn’t mean for things to go this far. I didn’t know that I’d feel like this.” _______ answered before sighing.

“Feel like what?” he asked but she only shook her head.

“What?! Like you fell in love with me?” Taecyeon asked sarcastically

“Would it be a cliché if I said I did?” _______ asked as her eyes were b with tears.

Taecyon scoffed before answering her “Bull! That's what I was, huh? I was your guinea pig, somebody you can test your theories on.”
“And I was just a girl you picked out in a bar.” ______ answered. If only he didn’t save her from that time. If only she wasn’t so blinded with her greed for a story that time that they met.
“Yeah, so what?! Big deal! Hell, now you can even use it as a little twist in your story” Taecyeon retorted.

Taecyeon started pacing in front of _______. He was confused, betrayed, and angry and he still had a lot to say.

“So what now?! Do you want to know why Jay left? What happened between him and the guys? Do you want to know about my scandal with Yoona?! Do you…”

“Stop it Taecyeon!” _______ interrupted him. “Look I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean for things to end up this way.” _______ apolized.

“You knew damn well what you were doing! You knew damn well who you were breaking, exposing and writing about!”

“If I did then why do I feel so damn awful!?” ______ told Taecyeon back. By this time the tears rolled down her cheeks. “Please…believe me.”

“You know what fine. I don’t care Do whatever you want, write whatever you need. I hope it’s all worth it.” Taecyeon said before turning his back on her. And with that he went out of her place, slamming the door in the process.

‘What have I gotten myself into’ _______ thought as she slumped down on the floor, she rested on her knees as she cried her heart out. She should have seen it coming, she should’ve never let it get this far. She knew this is all her fault.


If you haven't already, please visit my other story: Love Line. It's a Donghae and you fic ^_^

Sorry if it's short -_-

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom


~Comment Replies~ Thank you guys. Love you <3
JirlaJemmers:
Yay! New reader! ^_^ Thanks. I'm glad you like this story :) Hope you like this update.
SooJung: haha...I wonder what would have happened if the phone didn't interrupt them. ;)
chara_aia: hihi..should I have put in a semi-rated warning ;) Oh I heard Shinee was in Indonesia. That is too bad that you weren't able to see them. I heard it got a bit chaotic? Good luck with the exams! ^_^ Hwaiting~!
alj1225: hihi...I just had the want to write that part. ;) Here's the start of the drama.
specialXangelX0410: Oh I've seen those Onew photos. I think there's like a tumblr site dedicated to that.LOL