Only You

Writer's Love Block

2pm - Only You


-          5 days after –

 

It took Taecyeon hours to talk to his group mates about _______.

It took him days to weigh in the pros, the cons, and the what-ifs.

It took him almost a week to analyze _______’s words and actions.

After a lot of thinking and realizations, Taecyeon finally decided on what he wanted.

 

Taking advantage of his rest day, Taecyeon drove to ________’s house.

On the way there he remembered that she was moving out of the house. Cursing to himself he pressed his foot harder on the accelerator, as if it will make any change if ______ was still there or not.

‘It’s okay even if she moved houses already. I’m sure I can get her new address from her friends.’ He tried to convince himself.

Taecyeon quickly jumped out of the car as he hastily parked right in front of ______’s house.

He rang on the doorbell and knocked on the door…hoping ______ would be the one to answer.

“Oh, Taecyeon-shi. What are you doing here?” Hyomin asked right away as soon as she recognized Taecyeon when she opened the door.

“Hi. Is ______ still here?” Taecyeon asked optimistically.

Hyomin’s expression slightly changed.

“Who’s at the door? Is that…oh wait he’s not the delivery guy” Tiffany expressed as she peaked behind Hyomin.

“He’s looking for ______.” Hyomin told Tifanny as she slightly turned her head back.

“You didn’t know?” Tiffany asked Taecyeon as she walked closer to the door and was now beside Hyomin.

“Know what? Has she moved out already? If so, can you just give me her new address?” Taecyeon answered. He wanted to get to ______ as fast as he could.

“_______’s at the airport. She’s leaving.” Hyomin said apologetically.

“Huh? What?!” He answered in surprise.

“She may be boarding her plane as we speak.” Tiffany told Taecyeon.

Taecyeon didn’t waste another minute with the girls as the news hit him.

He quickly made his way back to the car and as soon as he started the engine, he revved it up right away.

There was only one airport in the area and it was 15 minutes away, Taecyeon was determined to get there with just 3 minutes.

“Come on man! Don’t be in the road if you don’t know how to drive!” Taecyeon was pressing on the honk often as he was trying to release his frustrations with the cars in front of him.

Taecyeon got to the airport in 6 minutes.

He stopped his car on the first parking spot he found and ran towards the airport.

He was already in the entrance when 2 attendants and a guard stopped him.

“Sir. You can’t go inside the terminal unless you have a ticket.” The clerks and the guards kept telling him

“I’ll be fast I just really need to talk to someone.” Taecyeon pleaded, trying to get away from the tight grips of the guard.

“Sorry sir, we can’t let you in. I would have to call more security if you still…”

“Fine fine. Just give me the cheapest ticket you have.” Taecyeon finally gave in as he brought out his wallet. They walked briskly to the ticketing agent.

“Would that be one way or round trip…*evil glare from Taecyeon* never mind. Card or cash?”

Taecyeon quickly gave her his credit card, seconds seemed like hours as he waited for her to swipe the card and punch in the numbers.

As soon as he got the ticket he asked the whereabouts of ______’s flight, he rushed to the direction where the guard pointed to.

He quickly scanned the people as he tried to look for ______.

After a minute or two, he finally saw her.

______ was standing in front of a vending machine, from a far she looked like she was just about to pick her item up.

Taecyeon jogged to where she was and stopped when he was right behind her.

He waited for her to turn around.

______’s eyes widened and she almost dropped the can of soda when she finally turned around and saw Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon??” ______ couldn’t believe it.

“Hi…” Taecyeon answered as he was still trying to catch his breath.

“What…what are you doing here?” she asked stuttering. She looked around to see if the other 2pm members were with him, but it seemed like he was alone.

“Stay.” He uttered one word, one of the words he hoped that could resolve everything.

______ kept silent and just looked at him.

“I don’t care with what happened in the past. You may have used me before but you also showed me that you were better than that. You don’t know how much you made me happy…”

“But I’ve hurt you.”

“And I’m over that already. You don’t have to leave. I don’t want you to leave. I want to start anew with you. We don’t actually have to press reset, we can just skip those bad memories. I know you feel bad about it, but I’ll feel worse if you leave. I’ve fallen in love with you ______.” Taecyeon confessed. He got ______’s free hand and held it gently.

“I...” ______ was lost for words

“Please stay.” He pleaded.

_______ looked at him apologetically.

“I’m sorry.” ______ answered. Her words crushed his heart.

“Last call for flight no 803…” They heard a lady’s voice on the speaker calling for the passngers.

 

“That’s my flight. I have to go.” ______regretfully informed Taecyeon.

“You’re really leaving??” He asked unbelievably.

“I have to.” ______ said. She moved her hand on his cheek and caressed it.

“After all that I just told you right now? Is that not enough to make you stay here? with me?” Taecyeon still tried to persuade _______, his tone sounding like he was begging her to stay.

_______ couldn’t help but show a smile to the guy in front of her “I’ll only be gone for 2 weeks.” She finally clarified.

“Huh?” Taecyeon asked surprised.

“I’ll still be staying in Seoul. There’s a publishing company that saw my article on the internet and so they contacted me. I still moved out of the house since the new apartment I found is closer to the publishing company I’m going to work for.” ______ explained

Taecyeon finally released a sigh of relief.

_______ took the first step as she inched closer to the guy that just ran after her.

“God knows how much I missed you. You don’t know how hard I fell for you.” ______ said as she tiptoed a bit and placed her lips on his. A kiss that was gentle yet full of promise. A kiss that seemed like a prologue to what their future may hold.

______ broke the kiss after a few seconds and looked at Taecyeon in the eye.

 “I’ll be back soon. And if you’re sure that you still want to give me a second chance even if I don’t deserve it. Then I’ll happily try this out again with you.”

“You’re worth it.” Taecyeon assured her as he placed his hand over her hand that was still resting on his cheek.


The End :)

Hope you guys liked this one. I told you it was going to be short ;)

Anyway on the another news, I've already opened (?) my one shots story. One Time Big Time. It's still empty but I just wanted to link you guys there. I'll be posting very very soon ;)

Please visit Love Line, my other story just incase some of you didn't know.

Feel free to tweet or follow me for updates, requests, comments - suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom


Thank you to all the comments and for subscribing! ^_^ <3

alj1225: It took him days to tell her how he really felt. haha I loved Idol Army ;) Never failed to make me happy
SooJung: Yay! Taecyeon was able to get to her before she left ;)
specialXangelX0410: LOL red as a tomato. IT'S GONE! I'm so so happy and relieved ^_^ Healed itself just yesterday. I can eat and speak normally now. yay
redshuz: Taecyeon eventually did something. haha awww...thank you for saying that. I appreciate it ^_^