BAEKYEOL PT. 2

True Sincerity or Merely A Trap?
Please log in to read the full chapter

That night, Chanyeol went to bed with Baek by his side. Unlike the other foxes, Baek stayed in his human form as he slept with Chanyeol. The latter hugged Baek as he fell asleep, but just as he was about to fall asleep he felt his singlet dampen. He shifted slightly so that he was able to see Baek's face. He moved himself lower on the bed so that he was face to face with Baek. He moved the other's fringe out of the way and wiped away his tears. "Baek, what's wrong?" he whispered.

"No, it's nothing. Don't worry about me, I'm- "

"Don't say that. You're lying to me and yourself if you're crying and saying that you're fine," said Chanyeol. "What's wrong Baek?" he repeated. He held onto Baek's hands and warmed them up within his own large ones.

"I just don't want you to feel forced to be with me. I would feel so terrible if you were just staying with me for my benefit and not yours," he answered.

"Baek, don't think like that. There is a reason why I got interested in you. Well, there probably isn't since I shouldn't need a reason to fall in love. I love you Baek. Nothing can change that fact. The others probably have seen something that they loved within your friends too. I don't want to see you crying because of such a reason and neither do I want to hear you talking in such a way Baek. We've all lost our beloved boyfriends in that disaster and we lost something within ourselves, but meeting you Baek, it replaced that emptiness and filled it with such a feeling that it not only completely refilled the space, it overflowed," stated Chanyeol.

Baek's tears had already stopped by the time Chanyeol had finished speaking, but now, new ones replaced them. "Thank you Chanyeol," he said as he hugged the said one around his torso. "I love you too," he mumbled.

Chanyeol hugged Baek back and kissed the latter on the head before drifting off to sleep.

 

"Chanyeol...are you awake yet?" Baek asked groggily.

"Sort of...when did you wake up Baek?" he asked back.

"Uh, when I realised that you were breathing on my neck and holding me by my hips," answered Baek. He felt heat rush to his face. He was ready for Chanyeol to release him from the hold, but the opposite happened.

"Hmmm..." Chanyeol hummed. He snuggled in closer to Baek's neck and moved his arms up to around Baek's waist, "I can do that if I want can't I? After all, you are my boyfriend."

Baek cautiously moved his hands up to hold onto Chanyeol's larger ones. He relaxed slightly when he felt Chanyeol hold his hands instead. He heard the light snores coming from the giant after a few moments longer. Baek was about to go back to sleep as well, but then he sensed something that was terribly wrong. He carefully got out of Chanyeol's grip and knelt down, "Chanyeol, I'll be back soon. Just have a good rest."

 

Baek had changed his clothes back to those that he wore when he had helped Chanyeol fight. He was wearing both the mask and the hoodie as he scanned the surrounding area from the roof top. He had sensed that there was a large group of men headed to the apartment building that they were currently in. He heard the many footsteps of the men climbing up the stairs and then they burst through the door.

"Who are ya?!" yelled one of the men.

"Why do ya keep gettin' in our way, eh?" asked another man.

Baek turned around to face the group of men. Under the shadow of his hood his eyes were glowing a greenish-gold. He created a barrier around the roof top so that no one could enter or leave. Of course, the men couldn't see it. Baek smiled underneath his mask and charged at the men a moment after. He kicked many of the men dow

Please log in to read the full chapter