XIUCHEN PT.2

True Sincerity or Merely A Trap?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I-it is? I'm sorry if I ruined- "

"Don't be sorry. I just thought that maybe...its about time that I let go and start anew," interjected Minseok.

"But, you really don't need to Minseok. Don't force yourself for the sake of your friends or me for that matter. You don't even know me. I might just be the worst choice you've ever made," he retorted.

"Yes, but you might just be the best choice as well. I think to start off, you should have a name," he said back. "I think Chen will be just fine. It suits you," he smiled.

For the first time, Minseok was smiling in front of Chen. The latter couldn't help but bring Minseok in for a tight hug. "I love you Minseok," he muttered.

Minseok stiffened at those words, but hugged Chen back just as tightly and whispered, "Thank you Chen...I love you too."

 

When the two of them got back to Minseok's place, they found a tipsy Yixing, drunken Jongin and Chanyeol, and a sleeping Sehun. Minseok was shocked at the sight, "Did they find my beer stash?" he asked the sober foxes.

"Yeah, and um, they sort of had maybe ten bottles between them," answered Soo.

"I think I can see that," stated Minseok as he saw the new pile of empty beer bottles beside him. He slipped off his shoes and Chen did the same. Before he took any steps further though, he fainted. Of course, Chen caught him with ease.

"Well, Chen, we'll take these drunken idiots back home so you two can relax," announced Baek.

"Thank you," said Chen.

 

Once the group had left, Chen took Minseok into his bedroom and tucked him in. He closed the door on the way out and pulled up his sleeves. He began going around in the kitchen and whizzing around chopping, slicing, frying, steaming and baking all sorts of things.

By the time that he had finished, he heard a door open. He quickly finished setting up the table and ran over to help Minseok through his apartment. The latter was shocked by the amount of freshly cooked food there was. He hadn't seen that much food in a long time. "D-did you make this? Whilst I was asleep?" he asked.

"Uh-huh. I thought that maybe you should start having proper meals again."

Minseok looked down at his phone. "You only took two hours to make all of this?!" he exclaimed in disbelief. There was clear potato noodles, kimchi stew, fried rice, bulgogi and even some dumplings.

"Yeah pretty much, but I sort of predicted when you would wake up so I kind of rushed a couple things," he answered.

Minseok relaxed and turned to face Chen, "Thank you Chen."

 

Somehow, the two of them were able to finish eating most of the food. There was still some noodles and fried rice left, but the others were pretty much finished. "That was delicious! Where did you learn how to cook like that?...Well, you don't have to answer that," said Minseok. Suddenly Chen burst out laughing, "Eh, what's so funny?" he asked.

"You just seem so hyperactive and it's already so late. I'm just glad to see you being happy though," he answered.

"Well, I'm going to go clean myself up and then we can go to sleep."

 

Now the two of them were ready to go to bed. Minseok was really tired. He had an idea that it was probably from going out so sudd

Please log in to read the full chapter