HUNHAN PT. 2

True Sincerity or Merely A Trap?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun's eyes opened suddenly. He was sweating all over and was panting as though he had run a marathon. He felt a soft material on his forehead and reached up to find a damp towel. He sat up slowly from his bed and blinked several times to wake himself up. His body felt bruised and ached all over, but he got out of bed as he heard sounds of voices from his living room. He slowly walked to the door and opened it to see Soo, Jongin and the other guy all sitting around. Their heads turned to Sehun who walked out of his room, feeling quite groggy and tired. Jongin walked up to Sehun and helped the latter onto an armchair.

"So, what were trying to say before you ran off?" asked Sehun.

Jongin and Soo took this as their cue to leave. So they quietly left Sehun's apartment and left the two alone to give them some privacy. "Huh?"

"Don't huh me. Don't you think I deserve an answer after almost gelting mauled by hungry wolves trying to find you? Don't make up any excuses or try to run away again. I'll just keep asking Soo to help me find you until I get that answer...heck, I haven't been so interested in what someone has said since...hyung was around," he muttered as he leaned his head back. He rubbed his face with his hands and looked back to the guy in front of him. "Now I know how Jongin must've felt when he first saw Soo. He must've felt a need to move on from the accident. He must've found something in Soo that he couldn't find in Kyungsoo-hyung and I think I must've found the same thing in someone too."

"I fell in love with you alright? Happy now? I tried my best to keep distance between us and I tried so hard to be my usual mischievous self that I'm so infamous for, but all of that seemed to come crashing down as soon as I heard you speak to me in that mature and so very strong way. I felt as though I could finally just let go of everything and just be who and what I want to be. But then I realised that you were still in love with Luhan and me trying to win your love forcefully wouldn't be right at all. I understand if you want to keep the distance- "

"You know, I can't believe how much you and Luhan-hyung are alike. Both of you miss out on the smallest of details when you speak and both of you get so emotionally connected with yourself. You were right when you said I was in love with Luhan-hyung. I will always love him and he will always be there in my heart, but I know for a fact that living my days by myself and alone will never help me get over the accident. I'm aware of my feelings and I know that there is someone I am definitely interested in. He confessed to me not too long ago, I just don't understand why he keeps wanting to run away from me. I felt happy when he told me that I made him feel relaxed and comfortable. I'm glad that he knows my feelings too." Sehun explained. He leaned forward and looked the guy straight into the eyes, "And I believe he knows me well enough to realise who I am talking about. So to kick things off," he said as he leaned back into his seat, "it's really quite bothersome how you don't exactly seem to have a name, so I'll just make one right on the spot...Lulu."

He was speechless. He didn't know what to do and neither did he want to run away or even rant on about all the things that could go wrong. Instead he just let the tears that he had unknowingly held back, roll down his face as he jumped into Sehun's embrace. He let all the tears of joy and relief flow out and Sehun just sat by him, patting his back in a nice slow pace to calm him down. When he was done crying, he just sat very stiffly and awkwardly. "Um, Sehun, are you open about touching and stuff or something?" he asked.

"Yeah, with people I know. Why do you ask?" he asked back as he hugged Lulu's waist.

"Uh well, you see, I'm not really fond of it with people at first," he said sheepishly.

The two were currently sitting on the couch - well Sehun was at least. The latter had placed Lulu on his lap and was hugging him as he just relaxed. "Well too bad, you're just going to have to get used to it. Anyway, I'm going to have to go in a couple of hours for work so I want to really know that you are real before I leave," he said as he leaned against Lulu's back.

Lulu relaxed and made sure he wasn't squishing Sehun b

Please log in to read the full chapter