HUNHAN PT. 1

True Sincerity or Merely A Trap?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun had taken up a job as a barista at a bar down town recently and it had helped keep his mind off of his late boyfriend Luhan. He was never one to easily show his emotions on the outside, but deep within, he would be suffering and causing himself more harm than good. He had seen many different faces come and go from the bar and he had gotten used to the forever changing fluorescent lights around the main lounge areas. The bright lights and mirrors that surrounded his place of work at the bar was also just another thing he had become accustomed to see through.

He was genuinely happy for Jongin because he had suffered quite a bit from the loss. However, Sehun was unsure whether this other feeling was envy or jealousy towards his friend. Sehun desperately wanted some way out of his despair and almost insane way of thinking at times. After seeing that Jongin was already over that stage made him want that way out even more so than he already did. As if he was one of those drunk men sitting at his bar, Sehun definitely thought he was hallucinating because he thought he saw Luhan enter the bar and disappear into a crowd. Sehun knew he was hallucinating because of his desperation, but he instead blamed it on the lights - but he knew that that was just a lie.

It was nearly three in the morning by the time Sehun got off work. He left through the back door just as he had any other night. It didn't take Sehun too long to get home, in fact in only took him fifteen minutes to walk home. He was used to seeing drunk or beaten up men on the sides of the streets and in alleys, but there was something he had yet to experience - being followed.

So when he felt a strange air around him as he walked onto an emptier street, Sehun tried to ignore it, but the feeling would just not go away. So he stopped for a moment and looked around, he didn't see anyone, so he turned around to look behind him and a couple metres away from him was a slim, dark hooded figure standing under one of the street lights. Sehun could only see the bottom half of the figure's face and saw the smirk that formed, but it seemed like the all too familiar face of the man he had fallen in love with. He began to back away slowly from the figure, but suddenly he couldn't move.

The next thing he knew, he was waking up in bed, at home. He checked his phone for the time and it was only four hours since he had finished work, but he didn't feel tired at all. He felt as though he had slept for hours, but it hadn't been anywhere near as long. He knew he would never wake up with only a couple hours of sleep so he pinched himself really hard on his own arm. He rubbed it and regretted it as soon as he did, but then suddenly he remembered the hooded figure from that night.

Sehun sat up in bed and then as he looked down, he realised that he was in new pajamas. He checked further and realised that he was in new boxers as well. He felt heat rise to his cheeks at the realisation and got out of bed. That means that...someone...saw...but...who.. he thought as he paced around in his apartment. He stopped and just went into the bathroom and had a shower.

However, Sehun had a very strange habit. Ever since he had been living alone, he didn't close the bathroom door or take his clothes into the bathroom with him. Whatever he did, he just couldn't seem to fix this habit. He didn't know why he did this either. He felt a strange feeling again just as he turned off the shower and just grabbed the towel from the rack, wrapped it around his waist, stepped out of the shower and took another smaller towel to dry his hair and switched the light off as he exited the bathroom. There was no one else in his apartment so he just let the feeling go and continued with his day.

He didn't know what to do because he had work again later that night and he would have been asleep until the afternoon. He just sat in his living room and flicked through the channels on T.V. He left the T.V on a random channel and began to scroll through his phone apps and things. Sehun switched the T.V off and then just placed his phone next to him on the couch. He rubbed his face with both of his hands and sighed in frustration. He just couldn't seem to get the strange feeling to go away and neither could he forget about the hooded figure.

Everything seemed to be strange ever since he came back from visiting Jongin the other day. Now that Sehun thought about it carefully, that

Please log in to read the full chapter