Together

The fight between the Kingkas.

You sat at the fountain, staring at Gongchan as he walked up towards you. "Here, clean yourself up." He passed you a towel. You smiled and began to wipe yourself. "I'm really sorry i should've shield you." You laughed. "It's okay, i'm used to it. I was once a nerd remember?" You wiped your arms when you felt Gongchan grabbing your hand. "You were never a nerd, you just acted like one." You looked up and saw Gongchan gazing at you. "O-Oppa?"

Jaehyo walked out of the hall to search for Yura, he was extremely sure she was behind it. *Even though we didn't win you didn't have to humiliate ~~~~~ like that.* He walked pass the empty hallways and was about to go out of school when he saw you and Gongchan. He hid behind the wall and peeked through the window. "What are they doing here?"

Gongchan leaned closer to your face. You blushed. Jaehyo stared. *Don't do it.* Gongchan kissed your nose. You were shocked. Jaehyo clenched his fist in anger. "I really like you ~~~~~," Gongchan mumbled against your nose. You blushed and quickly turned away when you felt Gongchan pull away. Gongchan laughed and smiled. He put his arm around you. "Are you still not going to tell me that you like me too?" 

Jaehyo was shocked. *What?*

You turned. "How did you-" Gongchan looked up into the sky. "I notice the way you treat me and hyungs. Even Jaehyo. You treated all of us differently. You treated hyungs and Jaehyo the same, except me. You like me, don't you?" He turned and looked at you, giving you his famous smile and eye smile. You smiled. "I guess i do.." Gongchan laughed and put an arm around you. "So this is your confession?"

 

Jaehyo walked back to the hall, dejected. *I fell for her, thinking she likes me back, but who knew.*

 

You and Gongchan walked back to the hall, with interlock fingers. B1A4 saw and rushed towards you. "YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?" Everyone turned and applauded for you and Gongchan. You blushed. CNU looked at you and smiled. "So i got my answer right?" You nodded happily.

 

You smiled at Gongchan.