Gongchan's confession

The fight between the Kingkas.

Gongchan walked up to your house and knocked on your door.

Your dad opened it and was shocked to see such a tall handsome young man outside the house. "Are you looking for someone?" Gongchan smiled and bowed. "Hello i'm ~~~~~'s friend! I'm here to bring her to school!" Your dad was shocked. "Appa who's that?" You walked down without your glasses. Your eyes widen. "Oh Gongchan oppa!" Gongchan waved. "Annyeong ~~~~~-ah!" 

Your dad smiled brightly. "~~~~~~ is he your boyfriend?" Your dad wiggled his eyebrows. Your eyes widen in shock. Gongchan laughed. "N-NO APPA!" You ran to the kitchen, grabbed your school bag and your glasses, and ran out of the door. You pulled Gongchan's arm. "BYE GOING TO SCHOOL SEE YOU!" Your dad shouted after you. "BRING HIM HOME FOR DINNER!"

 

Gongchan laughed as you blushed. "Stop laughing oppa!" You pouted. Gongchan slang an arm around you and walked. You looked at him. "What are you doing, people will see!" Gongchan didn't care. "I told you, i like you." You blushed again and looked away before Gongchan caught you blushing. Gongchan smiled, *She's so cute.*

 

You walked into school with Gongchan, earning stares from everyone.

"They're dating?" "Gongchan deserves better." "She's a nice girl though." You looked down. Gongchan pushed your head up slightly. "Don't hide, prove them wrong!" You smiled and looked up. Even though many people were giving you stares, you ignored them and walked pass confidently.

Jaehyo saw you and Gongchan together, like a couple. *They're together already?!* He clenched his fist. 

You took your books out of your locker and walked to class with Gongchan. "Meet me at the cafeteria later alright?"

You nodded. Gongchan smiled and kissed your cheek. "bye bye!" He ran off.

You touched your cheek, you felt your face heating up. *He kissed me.*

 

At the cafeteria, you sat at the corner waiting for Gongchan. Just then, Yura walked over with her friends. "Oh hey nerd." She sat down. "I'm sorry that seat's taken." Yura smirked at you. "I need to talk to you."

 

Gongchan walked into the Cafeteria with B1A4. "Hey.. HEY GET OFF HER!" Sandeul shouted. Gongchan turned and saw Yura pulling your hair. He ran over and pushed Yura out of the way. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" 

Yura landed on the floor and cried. "She scolded me first." Gongchan looked at you, tears streaming down your face. There were scratches on your face and wrists.  Gongchan helped you up and B1A4 crowded around the two of you. "There's nothing to see, go away now everyone." Jinyoung shouted.

 

You tried to break free from Gongchan's grip but you couldn't. Gongchan sighed. 

He stood on the chair. "Everyone, look at me." Everyone turned. Gongchan pulled you up and you were now standing beside him.

Gongchan whispered. "It's time, you ready?" You nodded and wiped away your tears. 

 

Gongchan took off your glasses. Everyone gasped. Jaehyo walked into the cafeteria with BLOCKB. P.O shouted. "IT'S HER!" Everyone turned to see Gongchan taking off your glasses.

"~~~~~'s a beautiful girl, EVEN PRETTIER THAN YOU, YURA." Gongchan pointed. "She's a angel. She's smart, really nice, and she's extremely caring. Why do you guys treat her so badly?"

Everyone looked down or looked away. They felt bad.

 

"From now on, ~~~~~'s my girlfriend. If you touch her, you have to answer to me." 

You looked at Gongchan. "Oppa.."

Gongchan smiled at you. "I promise i'll protect you.

 

Jaehyo was so angry, he walked out of the cafeteria.

Zico turned. "This is bad."