Leejoon

The fight between the Kingkas.

You stood outside your house waiting for Gongchan to arrive. "Where are you oppa.." You mumbled as you listen to BEAST's 'I like you the best'.

"~~~~~~!" You heard someone call your name. Thinking it was Gongchan you turned and smiled brightly. But you lost your smile when you saw Leejoon. "What do you want?!" You asked annoyed. Leejoon smiled and walked up towards you. "I just wanted to know how you're doing."

Leejoon walked closer and closer to you, you felt uncomfortable. "Go away please i don't want to talk to you." Leejoon ignored you and just continued walking. *Gongchan please come right now please.* Just then you heard someone shouting your name. "Gongchan!" You ran past Leejoon and hugged Gongchan tightly. "Are you okay?" He whispered. You nodded.

Gongchan turned and faced Leejoon. "What are you doing, harassing my girlfriend?" Leejoon was shocked. "G-Girlfriend? A GIRL LIKE HER, WITH YOU, A PRETTY BOY?" Leejoon started to laugh. He walked towards you two. You hid behind Gongchan. "Yes she's my girlfriend."

Leejoon patted Gongchan on the shoulder. "Well i wanted to have some fun with her, only because i thought no one wants her." Leejoon laughed at you. You were angry. "Well since she's got a boyfriend now." Leejoon waved at you. "bye!"

 

You and Gongchan walked to the mall, hand in hand. You were extremely quiet. Gongchan noticed the change in your usual happy self. 

"Don't let him affect you, you know i'm here to protect you!" Gongchan smiled and squeezed your hand. You smiled lightly. 

Gongchan stopped you and you turned. "Oppa?" 

Gongchan held onto your shoulders. "Do you trust me?" You nodded. He smiled. "Does your dad trust me?" You nodded. "Of course he does."

Gongchan smiled again. "Good, lets go now!" 

 

You spent the next four hours going to different shops finding the perfect dress for prom. You tried endless amount of dresses. "Channie i'm tired!" You pouted as Gongchan dragged you into another shop. He laughed. "This is the last store." Your eyes widened. The store had so many beautiful dresses. 

You tried on a plain white dress. 

tumblr_lqht3fcgve1r0ayz9o1_500.jpg

Gongchan stared at you up and down. "You're beautiful." You bit your lip. "Really?" Gongchan nodded.

*I can't believe my girlfriend's.. Mine.*