The plan

The fight between the Kingkas.

Gongchan walked you home after your dance practice, you felt him staring at you and blushed. Gongchan laughed. "Why are you so awkward all of a sudden?" You pouted. "You said you like me, isn't that awkward?" Gongchan stopped you and held onto your arm. You looked up. "What?" Gongchan gazed at you and smiled. "I wasn't kidding you know, i really do like you."

You stared into his eyes. *He isn't lying to me.* Your heart started to pound faster than usual. "But you're a kingka and i'm-" Gongchan put his finger on your lips. "That doesn't mean we can't date."

 

At the playground near your house, you and Gongchan were sitting on the swing talking. 

"I liked you ever since i saw you, remember when you fell?" You smiled and nodded. "Not only me. Even hyungs like you." You swing higher and higher. "But whats so good about me? Yura's so much better."

Gongchan laughed. "You're nice, you don't lie, you don't hide your feelings." You blushed.

"You don't care if you're a geek or not, you're who you are. Even though you're hiding behind glasses."

You stopped swinging and turned to Gongchan.

"I need to tell you something."

 

You spent the next thirty minutes telling Gongchan what happened between you and Leejoon, and how it affected you so much. "Thats why when you told me you liked me, i became awkward with you." You sighed. "I don't want to get hurt again." Gongchan put his arm around your shoulder. "You know me, ~~~~~. You know i'll never hurt you." You lean on his shoulder. *I'm just afraid you might, unknowingly.*

 

Jaehyo stood by the tree, staring at you and Gongchan. "That little boy thinks he can get someone i want?" Jaehyo smirked. He took out his mobile phone. "Yura, yogurt shop, five minutes." He walked away.

Jaehyo waited patiently at the Yogurt shop for Yura to arrive.

"OPPA!" Yura ran over. "Are you asking me on a date?" Jaehyo smirked. "Sadly, no." Yura's smile faded. She pouted. "Than what do you want?" 

"I want you to get Gongchan away from ~~~~~~"

 

Yura was shocked. "Why do you even like her?" Jaehyo leaned back. "She's pretty, admit Yura, she's prettier than you." Yura bit her lip. *He's right.* 

"Fine since i can't get you i'll get Gongchan." She sighed. 

"Now this is what i want you to do." Jaehyo whispered into Yura's ear.

"Got it." Yura smiled slyly.