The truth

The fight between the Kingkas.

You sat down on your bed and stared at the ring Jaehyo left for you. You traced the patterns.

*This is extremely beautiful* You your laptop.

You signed in to your msn. You haven't been online for many months.

You talked to your cousins and Gongchan and sent them a picture of the ring.

 

"Is this ring nice?" You asked.

Your cousins spammed you with "YES!" "Oh my god it's so cute!" "I want one too!" "Where did you buy it?!"

You smiled. But when you saw Gongchan's reply, you began laughing.

"I know Jaehyo gave it to you! THROW IT AWAY BEFORE I GET JEALOUS! /pouts/" You could imagine Gongchan pouting. 

You quickly replied him. "Oppa don't get jealous! You're still the best oppa!"

 

Gongchan smiled at your reply. *I'm her best oppa!*

"Yay! You love me more than Jaehyo!" In an instant, you replied. "I promise, i'll never fall for him" Gongchan smiled happily.

Jinyoung and Baro watched Gongchan from the door.

"Our channie is falling in love isn't he?" Jinyoung whispered. Baro nodded.

"Plus ~~~~~'s a nice girl, double take!"

 

You talked to Gongchan for an hour.  You were about to log off when someone else talked to you.

You clicked the tab and you began afraid.

"Miss me?" 

You quickly closed the window and logged out.

*This isn't happening.*

 

Lee Joon, was your former dance teacher. He was extremely handsome. He was fit, hot and every girl had a crush on him. He's also a great dancer. He taught you ballet and was very close to you. Both of you fell in love with each other, or so you thought. You dated him for awhile, till you found out that he cheated behind your back with your best friend. 

You slapped him hard on the face and walked away crying. "You WILL pay for slapping me!" Lee Joon shouted. You quitted the dance lesson and changed school. You wore glasses to hide your face from the world. You didn't want anyone to find you at all.

You were a completely different person. 

"I'll find you, trust me. I get what i want, and now, i want you." That was the last message you saw from Lee Joon.

 

You turned off the bedside lamp and went to sleep.

*I hope he never finds me*