Leejoon

The fight between the Kingkas.

"Bye dad!" You walked out of your house. You saw a familiar car just outside your place. You looked into the car, no one was inside. Just then, you heard someone's whistling. You quickly ran and hid behind the tree. You turned and your eyes widen. You saw Lee Joon.

You couldn't move. If you walked away he would see you. You quickly took out your phone and dialled a number. *Please answer*

 

Jaehyo was on the way to school when he heard his phone ringing. He stopped by the side of the road.

"Hello?" "Jaehyo oppa come to my house now, help me!" He was shocked when he heard your voice.

"Nerd girl? How did-" You cut him off. "Oppa just come now!"

Jaehyo didn't know why, but he speed down the road to your place/

You waited anxiously, turning around every few seconds to see if Lee Joon spotted your hiding spot.

He however, was staring at your house, like he's waiting for you to come out.

*How did he know where i stay?*

Soon you heard the roaring of a motorcycle. Jaehyo stopped infront of you.

"Whats up with you?" Jaehyo looked at you weirdly.

You got on the bike and put your arms around his waist and buried your face onto his back.

"OPPA JUST GO NOW!" 

Jaehyo was super shocked now. "Get off-" You hugged his waist tighter.

"Please."

Jaehyo finally gave in. "Fine, you owe me."

Jaehyo drove off.

 

You turned and saw Lee Joon staring at you. Luckily, he turned away. *He doesn't regconise me*

Jaehyo stopped his bike behind school. "Look i'm not interested in you at all, it's just a bet." You got off the bike and straightened your skirt. Jaehyo watched your every move. Your glasses slipped off slightly, and he noticed that you had the exact same eyes as the girl he likes. *Thats weird..* You pushed up your glasses. "I know, you'll never like a nerd." You smiled. Jaehyo tilted his head. *Her smile is so alike too."

You walked away. Jaehyo stood up and pulled your arm, spinning you around. You crashed into his chest.

You looked up at him. "What?"

Jaehyo looked down and studied your face. *She and my dream girl looks so alike.*

"Who's that girl who stays with you?" Jaehyo asked. You smiled. "My cousin."

"Whats her name?"

You looked into his eyes. "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

Jaehyo let go of you.

 

"Look, i'm a nerd, even my cousin doesn't like me." You smiled and walked away.

Jaehyo stared at you.

*I swear she reminds me so much of her..* 

Jaehyo walked into school after parking his bike. He saw you at your locker talking to Gongchan.

He clenched his fist.

"I don't know why but i still don't like ~~~~~~ being with Gongchan." Jaehyo mumbled.