Disaster

The fight between the Kingkas.

You spent your prom night dancing with B1A4, smiling and taking pictures with people you've never spoken to before, and smiling happily whenever Gongchan brought you something to drink and eat. Jaehyo, on the other hand, was super pissed. "Whats so good about that guy. He's just a pretty face. I'm so much better. Pfft." He drank his drink. Kyung sat beside him. "Dude chill, you got the second biggest thing, Yura!" 

Yura heard her name and turned. "I'm always number one, i'm the biggest thing, never ~~~~~." The boys turned and stared at her. "You sure? If you were so popular, why isn't anyone asking you to take photos with them?" Yura frowned and turned away. "Well said dude." Kyung gave Jaehyo a hi-5. "No, the moment we've all been waiting for, the announcement for prom king and queen!"

 

You were sitting at the other end of the hall with B1A4. Gongchan was in a deep conversation with Jinyoung, talking about who knows what. Sandeul and Baro were playing with the balloons on the floor, attracting girls attention and you laughed at them. They were your age but you were much more mature than them. CNU on the other hand, was staring at you. You tilted your head. "Oppa?" CNU smiled. "Neh?" "Why are you staring at me?"

"I just wanted to know." CNU asked. "If you like Channie." You were shocked. 

Lost for words, you couldn't reply. "I-I.. Umm." Just as you were about to reply, you heard your name. "GONGCHAN, ~~~~~! Come on up!" You were clueless. Everyone in the halls were clapping for you. "What?"

Gongchan stood up and pulled you up. He linked his arm around you and whispered into your ear. "Your my queen." You finally understood and blushed. You nodded and walked up the stage with Gongchan, blushing madly.

 

Yura on the other hand, was super upset. She took a cup filled with fruit punch and stood at the side of the stage. "That little...." Jaehyo's mouth widen in shock. "WHAT DID YURA JUST DO!?" 

You were on stage, staring at your now drenched in fruit punch dress. Everyone was shocked. "WHO DID THIS?" Gongchan shouted. You turned and saw Yura walking out of the hall. You tugged Gongchan's arm lightly. "It's okay, i'll go clean up!" You quickly bowed and got off the stage. Gongchan ran after you. "Wait for me!"

 

Jaehyo stared at the two disappearing figures. "Aish that boy, doesn't know when to give up?" Kyung shook his head. "What ya gonna do dude." Jaehyo shook his head. "I really don't know. I lost my title." BLOCKB spit out their drinks at the same time. "YOU LOST YOUR TITLE? MEANS WE LOST TOO?" Jaehyo buried his face into his hands. "B1A4 won."