Prom night

The fight between the Kingkas.

"It's time to shine!" Yura said happily, hopping up and down in her pink dress. Minah and Yura linked arms and walked down. Hyeri, Ji Hae, and So Jin were downstairs waiting for the two girls. "You two were taking long enough!" So Jin huffed. "We're gonna be late, for a event, AGAIN!" Yura laughed. "We're queenkas! Who won't wait for us?" Ji Hae smiled. "Oh really?" The 5 girls laughed.

/honk honk honk/

"They're here!" Minah said as she quickly ran to the window and looked out. "IT'S REALLY THEM BLOCK B!" The girls quickly crowded around the window and stared at the dashing boys in the tuxedos. "Zico's so cute." Minah smiled dreamily. "Jaehyo's y" Yura smirked. Hyeri was busy staring at Ukwon, Sojin was staring at Bbomb and Kyung, and Ji Hae was staring at P.O and Taeil. "Come on girls, it's our turn to shine."

 

You walked down, smiling happily at your dad. "My daughter's so beautiful." A tear streamed down his face. "You remind me so much of your mother." You smiled sadly and kissed your dad's cheek. "I look like you too!" Just then, the doorbell rang. "Who is it~" Your dad sang as he looked into the peephole. "IT'S GONGCHAN!" He smiled and you fixed your dress. You nodded at your dad and he opened the door.

"Annyeonghahsehyo!" Gongchan smiled and bowed politely. "Is ~~~~~ ready yet?" Your dad moved out of the way and you stared at Gongchan in his white tuxedo. "Oppa." You smiled. *He looks dashing.*

 

Gongchan stared at you, happily. "Here this are for you." He gave you a bouquet of white roses. He saw you smiling happily, and smiled too. "I promise i'll have her back before 1am!" Gongchan said to your dad. You turned and saw your dad nod. "Don't worry, i trust you! I know you'll be good!" You smiled embarrassingly, "APPA!" Your dad and Gongchan laughed. You set the flowers down on the table beside the door. "Bye appa i'll be home soon!" Gongchan held his arm out. "My lady?" You smiled shyly and took his arm. *This can't be happening, but it is.*

 

You arrived at prom with Gongchan, and the rest of B1A4. You turned and saw Jaehyo coming out of his car. At the same time, he turned and stared at you. His eyes widen. "She's so pretty." You smiled. Jaehyo was about to wave at you and walk over but Yura caught him, "Lets win this thing." She hugged onto Jaehyo's arm like a koala bear. 

Jaehyo shove her off and turned to see you walking into school with B1A4. You were being stared at by many guys, girls were envious of you. "That little rascal.." Jaehyo clenched his fist. BBomb tapped Jaehyo's shoulder. "Dude prove her wrong, you win this thing with that girl and get her back." He nodded at Yura. Jaehyo smiled. "Thanks dude."