Hottest topic

The fight between the Kingkas.

"I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL I REACHED THE CAFETERIA DIDN'T I!" Jaehyo shouted, Yura was afraid. "But i-i couldn't control.." Jaehyo walked around the empty classroom, fuming with anger. "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO MAKE GONGCHAN THE HERO!" 

~Flashback~

"Now this is what i want you to do." Jaehyo whispered into Yura's ear. 

"I want you to pretend to hit ~~~~~ when i enter the cafeteria. Only WHEN I ENTER. So i can be the hero and save her."

"This way you'll get Gongchan and i'll get my girl, Got it?"

"And also, i'll bring you shopping or whatever."

"Got it." Yura smiled slyly.

~End of flashback~

 

"AND I TOLD YOU TO PRETEND TO HIT HER NOT SCRATCH HER LIKE A CAT!" Jaehyo screamed at Yura. Yura was on the verge of tears. "Mianhae oppa mianhae.." Jaehyo took a deep breath and sat down. "What can sorry do now?"

The door opened and Zico and Minah walked in. 

"Why don't you two think about getting together instead?" Minah said as she sat down on the table. Zico walked over and stood beside Jaehyo.

"What?" Jaehyo sounded extremely irritated. Zico patted his shoulder.

"Dude, the topic and the hottest couple in school is ~~~~~ and Gongchan now. You'll lose your title." Minah and Yura nodded.

"Than what am i suppose to do." Yura smirked and looked at Jaehyo.

"Get together with me, and we'll rule the school." Minah smiled and nodded. "We'll win prom king and queen, don't you want it?"

Jaehyo thought about it for a second. *Maybe, just maybe, i'll get ~~~~~ if she sees me winning.*

Jaehyo nodded. "Lets do this."

 

Gongchan was taking care of your wounds in the nurses office. "I'll leave you two alone." The nurse smiled at you and Gongchan. "Thank care dear." She patted your shoulder and walked out of the room. 

You winced at the pain. "Ah mianhae ~~~~~.." Gongchan was so focused in taking care of your wounds. You stared at his face. "Oppa. Why do you like me?"

Gongchan laughed. "You want me to repeat it again?" You blushed and shook your head. "It's okay."

Gongchan stopped what he was doing and looked up. You stared at him. 

"I promise you, i'll never hurt you. I really like you ~~~~~." He smiled. You blushed and nodded. "I trust you."

Gongchan leaned in when suddenly you heard footsteps. You quickly pushed him away.

"HOW YA FEELING ~~~~~!" B1A4 popped in. Baro tilted his head. "Why is your face red?"

You bit your lip and shook your head. Gongchan laughed and put his arm around you.

"I was telling her how she is so beautiful. Again."

B1A4 laughed and nodded. "You're really beautiful ~~~~~, Gongchan's lucky to have you."

You smiled. 

*He really does like me that much.*