Mission 2: Moving together

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                              

{You should smile even more....it suits you.}

Mission 2

Suitcases fell to the ground when Suho and Eunji entered the big house they would share from today on. Eunji’s manager was right by saying that all of her belongings were already at the new house. It wasn’t rare for her to change apartments but it was a first that she would share a big house with a man.

What her irritated more was that Suho never complained about that idea.

It was like he agreed to it.

“Let me take your things to your room, Miss Jung. Which room do you want?” Suho grabbed the suitcase of Eunji and began walking to the direction of the big staircase.

Eunji was still amazed by the house and looked around while following Suho. She stopped to look at her new bodyguard and many questions popped up in her head.

“Why are you addressing me with Miss? You can just call me Eunji and I can carry my things myself!” She hastily tried to grab her suitcase back, but Suho professionally stopped her from doing that. Eunji didn’t stop trying and soon it looked like a little kid tried to get back her toy from Suho. After some minutes Eunji got tired and she gave up, only to give Suho a pouting glare.

“Damn you and your ninja skills”

“So which room Miss Jung?”

Eunji sighed out loud in frustration and noticed they walked up the stairs. She walked away from Suho after failing to stop him from being formal with her. Just then she noticed all the rooms in the house.

There were five rooms with two beds in each room and also two bathrooms. It was amazing how much space every room had and she looked around in each one of them, until one of the rooms caught her eyes. There was a sixth room with less space and it had one bed in it but it still looked very comfortable.

It was perfect for her.

“I take that one!” She immediately ran to her new room without thinking about Suho beside her carrying her suitcase. What she also not noticed was the small but warm smile Suho showed after seeing Eunji so happy.

Eunji jumped on her new bed and it was so fluffy that she immediately dove under the sheets. A soft sigh escaped her lips and for a moment she forgot everything in the world and cared for nothing else.

Suho watched her while dropping her suitcase in her room and his smile showed again. But this time his smile didn’t stay unnoticed. Eunji saw him from the corner of her eyes and they widened. She immediately sat up and rubbed her eyes to look at him again. Suho flinched from her sudden move and his smile disappeared. But he wasn’t so fast and Eunji smirked upon seeing this side of him too.

“So Mister-I-am-your-new-cold-bodyguard can smile too?”

“I didn’t smile”

“Sure you smiled! I saw it with my own eyes~”

“I’m resting a little bit in my room. Call me when you need me Miss Jung”

Suho knew Eunji was very stubborn so he just ignored her comments and turned around to go to his own new room. Before he could move one feet, he heard a soft voice behind him that made him stop.

“You should smile even more…It suits you”

Suho didn’t need to turn around to see the expression on Eunji’s face. He knew that she was blushing by just listening to her soft and shy voice. Softly, he closed her door and walked to his room.

 

Eunji stuffed her face with the soft pillow and groaned loudly. What has gotten into her?

“Why did I say something so embarrassing to him? Arghh Jung Eunji what happened?!” She didn’t stop tossing and turning around until she fell from the bed with a loud thud. When she stood up again, her hair was a mess and her bed too. Without even caring about her appearance, she decided to unpack and make herself comfortable in her room.

While stuffing her new closet with the clothes, her stomach suddenly growled and she noticed that she didn’t eat for a long time.

“I should eat something…I’m soooo hungry!” She finished unpacking and jogged out of her room while clutching her growling stomach. Before she reached the staircase, she noticed the door of one of the rooms being closed and knew that Suho was in it.

“Maybe I should say to him that I will order something to eat. I think he would want something too” Eunji walked back and knocked on the door of Suho to just receive a “come in” from his soft voice.

“I will order something, do you wa-“

dropped open after walking in and her breath got struck in . Suho was just changing and his upper body was fully . Eunji saw every single muscle in his arms, his toned abs and his silky white skin color.

Suho saw her staring at him and standing there lifeless, so he walked to her and waved his hands in front of her face. Suddenly a loud stomach growl startled both of them and Eunji looked embarrassed down.

“Looks like someone is hungry? You wanted to order something right? No need for that because I will cook for you Miss Jung” Suho chuckled lightly and put on a shirt before walking out of the room to go to the kitchen.

Eunji still stayed frozen on her spot and inwardly cursed her woman hormones to react like that after seeing such a perfect body.

So the first accident occurred with moving in with a man.

She shook her head and followed after Suho before calling out to him.

“Damn it….CALL ME EUNJI I SAID!”

 

 


Second Chapter is here~

I never got the chance to write on the story and I'm so sorry about it T_T

But finally I will have some time for it because next week is my last week in school! I will even put my Oneshot Collections on hiatus, so I can only concentrate on this story and Sehun's story'Only my heart can see you' ^_^

Anyways, thanks for subscribing and upvote if you do like the story of Eunji and Suho~

 

Handsome bodyguard Suho for everyone *_*