Mission 1: Meeting the new bodyguard!

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                  

{My name is Kim Joonmyun, but call me Suho.}

Mission 1

 

„Aaaaaaaand cut!“

Satisfied with all the acting today, the director clapped his hands and smiled at all the actors that just finished the last scene of today.

“All of you did a great job today! And Eunji?” He told everyone and spotted Eunji smiling warmly at him. “I’m impressed by your acting like always!” The director walked in a fast pace to her and grabbed her hands to shake them wildly with a wide smile on his face. “IT WAS THE BEST DECISION IN THE WORLD TO HAVE YOU AS MY MAIN ACTOR IN THIS DRAMA!!!”

Tears of happiness started to form in the eyes of the energetic director and Eunji panicked seeing the director showing his emotions so open.

“Aww director calm down~ I’m also happy to play this role in your drama! We see each other tomorrow again!”

It was like speaking to a fan of her but she didn’t mind it at all. Eunji loved seeing people so happy and honest with their feelings. Also the director was a little sunshine and sometimes she wondered how he managed to switch between the serious one to the carefree one.

Well, to be truth she was just like him.

Eunji could also be really serious at some times. Especially when she is acting, her other personality shows everyone how professional she is. She loves to laugh, enjoy her life and meeting new people. Instead of showing people a frown or her bad sides, Eunji smiled at people and always says to stay positive.

Sometimes it’s also hard in her life but what can other people do anything about that?

And sulking over some bad times in life doesn’t make it better so she always tries her best to think positive and smile.

You can say her quote in life is: “Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.”

“You’re right my sweet Eunji we will see each other tomorrow again! Be prepared and sleep well tonight~” The director wiped away his tears and moved back a little bit with a sincere smile. Soon one of the Make-up artists walked with him away from Eunji after waving at her. Eunji waved back and let out a pleased sigh.

“You’ve done a good work today.”

The familiar voice of her manager made her turn around and she saw him holding a lunchbox. Eunji’s eyes sparkled upon seeing the food in front of her and she immediately grabbed after it. But sadly her manager held it up and put a finger on the now jumping Eunji to calm her down.

“I will give you this but first let me say something imp-”

Before her manager could finish his sentence, the metal door of the set banged open and a sweating man ran to the direction of these two.

Eunji gulped upon seeing the change of the expression of the man after spotting her. His eyes twinkled and his mouth opened in awe.

He was a fan.

And one of the extreme ones.

After the man were running three securities but still he was faster than all of them and soon he would reach Eunji. What would he do with her?

It was no problem for her to hug him but she knew he wouldn’t be satisfied with that and it would be really hard to take him away from her. A chaos would occur and it wasn’t rare to witness such things in her life.

“JUUUUNG EUNJIIII MY LOVEEEE!” He screamed and was just some meters away from her. Out of reflex she closed her eyes and waited for the strong arms to squish her soul out.

But it never happened.

Eunji dared to open her eyes and saw the back of a man in suit in front of her. Everyone stared at the scene and when Eunji tiptoed to look over the shoulder of the man in suit she saw that the fan was now captured. The mysterious man in suit twisted over his arm and rested it on his back, making the fan groan in pain.

“Please stop attacking Miss Jung and go home” His voice was that of an angel but still Eunji could feel the coldness in it.

The security came and carried away the crazy fan. Soon everyone at the set went back to what they were doing. Eunji still stood behind the man in suit and saw the eyes of her manager roll.

“Well, I’m glad it turned out well. What I wanted to talk with you about…is standing right in front of you”

With that, the man in suit turned around and now Eunji saw him fully.

He was really damn handsome.

His face had features that every designer wanted to have as a model. His eyes were in a deep chocolate brown and they looked gentle and warm.

“Nice to meet you Miss Jung. My name is Kim Joonmyun but you can call me Suho”

He bowed in front of her in a respectable bow and Eunji could swear she would melt away after hearing his soft, angelic and sweet voice again.

But what disturbed her were his emotionless face and the coldness in his voice.

Why did her heart hurt so much after seeing him standing there like a doll without emotions?

“Nice to meet you too Suho” Eunji bowed back and smiled her best smile at him but even then, he never let his guard down. Suho just nodded and showed her the same expression.

“From today onwards, Joonmyun is your personal bodyguard and he will always protect you from anything. He is also the one that will stay by your side 24 hours.” Her manager proudly announced and Eunji nodded without even thinking about what he just said.

Suho took all her attention and she couldn’t stop looking at him but soon her brain began to work again after recalling the words of her manager.

“Wait a moment…what do you mean he will stay by my side 24 hours?”

“You two will stay in the same house”

That shocked Eunji so much that opened and she could swear Suho flinched a little bit at his spot after she let out a loud scream.

“WHAAAAAT?!”

 


Finally the first chapter!

And......THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTING WITH JUST THE FOREWORD!!!! T___T

You don't know how happy that made me! THANK YOUUUU~ *kisses each one of you* ^w^

Updated the first chapter, yay!~