Mission 8: Missing

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                              

{Please be safe.....}

Mission 8

It was another day where Eunji had to work and today it was Luhan’s turn to come with her to work. Normally Suho would always come with her but he wanted to give the others chances too so he let Luhan handle the job today.

Finally it was time for a break and Luhan walked towards Eunji with an angelic smile. The girls from the set swooned over him like he would be a god. With his looks and perfect smile, it was sure that many hearts beat louder.

But not for Eunji.

She slapped Luhan’s shoulder jokingly and the boy began to whine like a puppy about that little slap. Eunji moved her direction to the girls watching them and immediately he understood what she wanted to say.

“Yes Chief!” He nodded energetically and grabbed her hands to bring her outside. Without even noticing that Eunji tried to stop him from doing so and all the looks on the faces of the people around them, Luhan smilingly walked to her favorite spot.

Suho told him about that and everyone decided to bring her there when she wanted to. It was a place to relax and have time for them.

“….You idiot”

Luhan turned around and saw an annoyed Eunji looking at him. She was surely not very amused about what happened and somehow Luhan understood that she was mad at him even though he didn’t know why. His head hung lower and his shoulders slopped, showing Eunji that he was sad.

The poor boy touched a soft spot in her heart and soon her hand automatically over his fluffy hair, making him look at her. She wore a small but dear smile and Luhan’s honey colored eyes were so innocent that she regretted being mad at him for a moment.

“Are you mad at me?” Luhan asked and let him pat his head.

“Ye…..No, not anymore.” Eunji patted him more until she stopped, sat down and began to eat her sandwich lovely packed from Kyungsoo.

“Sometimes he is just like a mum that little devil” Luhan unpacked his sandwich too and mentioned Kyungsoo. Even heart shaped eggs were on their sandwiches.

“Yes, that’s true. But it’s so cute! Never ever did someone pack me something for lunch” Eunji happily started to munch on her sandwich and thanked Kyungsoo for the lovely healthy food. Normally she would eat unhealthy things that would be fast and cheap but since these boys were with her, her life began to be better.

They enjoyed lunch together in silence and small talks. It was peaceful and Eunji noticed Luhan being someone she could talk for hours and he was just like a best friend.

Soon it was time to go back and as soon as they entered, whispers filled the whole rooms.

“Is she going out with that cute boy?”

“What relationship do they have?”

“That’s unfair. She already has that hot bodyguard and now him too?”

Certainly some hate and rumors are starting but Eunji was used to this since she entered this side of business.

The day went by and Luhan always sent motivating words towards Eunji during her acting and she did a good job like always. Luhan even entertained the director and he loved Luhan’s jokes. At the end of the day Eunji even heard him saying to bring Luhan always with her.

“The director likes you more than Suho I think” Eunji stated and began packing her things after she finished her work. Luhan began to laugh loudly and highfived her. Just then he remembered something and told her to wait.

Luhan run to the vending machine and bought some warm drinks for Eunji because he knew she loved that after work and he forgot it today. Somehow the vending machine didn’t wanted his money so he tried, tried and tried again until he took it. And finally he could buy the warm drinks, run to her room and opened it with a smiling face.

But he saw something different than he wanted to.

Destroyed mirrors, furnitures thrown everywhere and shattered glasses. The room was a whole mess. But what shocked Luhan the most was that Eunji wasn’t here.

He sensed danger and immediately began to search after her.

Luhan ran into every room and searched even outside for her. He regretted letting her alone for just a minute and tears began to form in his eyes when his searches were for nothing.

He needed help and that meant an angry Suho.

With shaking hands and loud breathing after the running he dialed Suho’s number and after some ringing’s he picked up.

“Luhan what is-“

“EUNJI IS MISSING”

“……”

“Please help me find her!!”

Suho stopped the call and Luhan knew how he would react by now after hearing that from him. But he needed them and together they would find her because he knew that this looked like kidnapping.

After some minutes Luhan’s phone rang and Chen was on the phone telling him they were on the way. Luhan immediately packed the things Eunji left behind and soon he heard the car of his friends and sprang into the car to not lose any time. He was breathless from all the searching but the piercing eyes of someone special made him gulp.

Suho glared at him from the other side and before Luhan could say anything, Suho cut in.

“The important thing is to find her now, nothing more”

Luhan avoided his eyes and looked over Kyungsoo who held something that looked like a radar. His face formed questions and Kyungsoo noticed it.

“Suho hyung placed a GPS into Eunji’s phone”

Chen began to laugh and Luhan’s mouth just dropped from the information. Chen let out a comment that made everyone giggle beside a grumpy Suho.

“You’re just like a stalker hyung!”

“Shut up Chen and drive faster! We need to find her!” Suho shouted and just hoped for Eunji to be safe and alright.

 

The last thing Eunji could remember was that she tried to run away and protect herself from strangers that suddenly began to touch her. They were masked and she didn’t knew what to do. Things flew around and never hit the right spot she wanted to hit and somehow these strangers began to destroy her whole room to by shoving everything away that stood in their way to her.

Soon her body gave up and the strangers trapped her and all she could see was black after whispering a hurtful name.

“Suho……help me…….”

 


Chapter 8 on the 8th of January!

Happy New Year everyone even though I know I'm late and thank you to all new subscribers! I hope everyone has a great start into 2015 ^w^