Mission 6: Developing feelings

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                    

{Call me Lulu!}

Mission 6

„Earth to Eunji, please speak to me?“ Kyungsoo waved his hands in front of Eunji’s face to get her attention. But her body and expression stood frozen since Luhan showed his true self. Chen was still laughing like crazy and Suho was pissed at Luhan like always but these two didn’t make the situation better.

Luhan moved towards Eunji when he saw that she didn’t move at all and just stared at him. Just then Eunji blinked again and began to breathe normal again. She tried to remember what just happened and looked from Kyungsoo to Suho and Chen. Her lips opened to say something but they closed immediately after she saw that Luhan made his way to her and his face was just inches away from her.

“Hmm” He stretched his neck a little bit more to come closer to Eunji’s face and Eunji had to step back.

She blushed and got clumsy after she realized that Luhan was looking at her whole face from the near. That made her stumble over her own feet and just as she was falling down, muscular arms slipped under her arms and steadied her to not fall down.

“Be careful, Miss Jung” Suho’s calm voice sent chills over Eunji’s body when he whispered into her ear. She could feel his warm breath on her cheeks and his strong arms wrapped around her body, holding her so near to him that she felt the warmth of his body.

It was comfortable in Suho’s arms that she didn’t even move and stayed in his arms for some minutes before she heard a deep growl coming from Suho.

“And you, be careful not to get ‘too’ near to the miss Luhan…” Suho glared at Luhan and for a moment Luhan looked shocked before a playful smirk appeared on his face and he winked at Suho who soon let go of Eunji.

The next move was so fast that no one could react fast enough.

Luhan grabbed Eunji’s hand and planted a soft kiss on it. Eunji blushed harder than ever and couldn’t say anything, meanwhile Chen and Kyungsoo enjoyed the sight of a furious and shocked Suho.

“It’s so nice to meet you Miss! Call me Lulu~” Luhan smiled cutely at Eunji and she forgot what he just did moments ago. This guy could change in seconds and still his cuteness covers it all. With him as another new bodyguard, the chaos would just get bigger and life livelier in the house.

But Eunji gained a new friend and family member and she is happy about that. But why does he have to be as handsome as the others?

“Hyung~ you promised us something when we meet again!” Chen suddenly hugged Luhan from the back and grinned at the blonde one. Luhan tilted his head cutely to the side and his eyes rounded when he remembered what he promised the boys. Kyungsoo appeared beside them and nudged Luhan.

“You promised to take us shopping for a whole day and buy us everything” Kyungoo smirked evilly and for a moment he looked really creepy. Chen and Kyungsoo took each arm of Luhan and dragged him out of the set while winking at Suho and Eunji and reassuring a nagging Luhan. Suho saw Kyungsoo muttering something like “enjoy your day with her alone” to him and realized that these three idiots would be gone the whole day long.

 

Half an hour later Eunji began to work and Suho watched her do the work of a professional actor. He was amazed of her role and she looked really strong in her new drama as the main character.

Eunji changed from happy, to sad and to angry in just seconds. Her voice was full of self-confident and Suho saw how much she deserved to be loved from so many people. She had so many fans (mostly manly ones) and Suho needed to take care of the craziest fans every day.

He was glad that he came earlier than Eunji to catch Luhan doing childish things and by doing that, he caught a crazy fan of Eunji sneaking into the set. Thankfully it was not a bad one like the one on his first day beside Eunji but he always needs to be careful. Even though he has now his brothers helping him, even though he doesn’t know why they come one after another, he will always be the one protecting her.

He will never let her be hurt.

“Are you okay Mr.Kim?” The deep voice of Eunji’s manager scared Suho and he looked at the older man looking at him with a questionable look on his face. Suho only nodded and smiled at him to reassure him. “That’s good then. It’s time for a break now!”

Everyone on the set cheered loudly when the food was delivered and they all happily took what they craved for. Suho went to Eunji and saw her taking out some sandwiches and snacks before suddenly grabbing Suho’s hand and pulling him along with her.

Suho didn’t ask where they were going because the warm and small hand of Eunji that guided him fit so perfectly into his hand. Her scent that lingered in the air when he was following her made his mind a mess. It was weird why he was suddenly reacting towards her like that but he couldn’t answer it.

He needed time to figure out.

They soon reached the door to the garden outside and the sun reflected the beauty of the nature. Eunji’s face brightened when she saw the familiar big tree waiting for her and Suho and it was the first time she brought someone along with her.

She sat down under the tree and made herself comfortable while motioning Suho to do the same. He hesitantly sat down to and looked at her with an emotionless face like always, but Eunji didn’t care.

She was sure to soon break through his cold shield.

“Here this is for you. Eat as much as you want!” Eunji held out a sandwich for Suho and many snacks in her other hand. Her smile was wider than ever and her eyes twinkled in a way that made Suho stare at her in amazement for a moment before he slowly took the food from her.

“Thank you Miss Jung” He looked away from her eyes and looked around the garden. Eunji followed his gaze and didn’t notice the soft blush on Suho’s cheeks.

Why is he even blushing? He didn’t know.

“This is my secret place when I want to spend my break. It’s soothing here and I like to be in the fresh air…you’re the first one I took here” The last part was just a whisper but Suho heard clearly every word she said. He turned to look into her shy eyes and just then something happened what caught the breath of both of them.

Suho smiled again.

And it was breathtaking than ever.

Eunji noticed how gentle and sweet he looked when he smiled under the rustling tree with sun shining down on them. Just then a leaf fell down from the tree at Suho’s head and Eunji reacted fast.

She brushed the leaf away from his hair, moved closer to him without realizing it and noticed the softness of his hair. A light breeze went through her hair and Suho smelled her sweet scent again. He didn’t even notice moving closer too.

When Eunji looked at Suho again, she noticed the closeness and was greeted by Suho’s intensive gaze. Just some centimeters until their lips would touch…..

“Riiiiiiiiiiing!”

The ringtone of the cellphone of Suho rang and they immediately jumped back from each other. He picked up and was greeted by a loud voice screaming through the phone.

“HYUUUUUUUUNG HELP MEEE~!” Luhan’s voice scared even Eunji and Suho needed to shove away the phone from his ear. He tried to calm down Luhan but it didn’t help until Kyungsoo took it away from Luhan and spoke with Suho.

“Hyung, you need to help us. Luhan hyung is broke and we need money…Oh and Chen just bought REALLY expensive shoes”

Yes, the chaos started again.

 


Back with Chapter 6!

I'm so sorry to everyone that i was away for so long but many things happened these months that i wasn't able to be creative >.< I hope you can forgive me and still enjoy my story? ;____; And i hope you're all doing okay because I care for my dear readers and the days are colder now :3

EVERYONE STAY HEALTHY ;)

Cute Lulu for you <3