Mission 3: First attempt to get close?

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                     

{Your hair is such a mess, Miss...but it’s cute!}

Mission 3

The kitchen smelled nice when Eunji entered the kitchen and saw Suho cooking. His hands moved magically and the food was prepared after a short time. She saw that Suho finished cooking and decided to help him set the table.

Suho already prepared some plates and just as he took them, Eunji snatched them away from his hands and began setting the table. Still a little bit slow by realizing, Suho blinked and watched her happily putting the plates on the table while humming to a song.

A smile was plastered on her lips and Suho automatically began to smile too after seeing her. He slowly walked to her when she was decorating the table even with some flowers. Suddenly he lifted his hand and gently over Eunji’s hair.

Eunji stopped what she was doing and turned her face towards Suho with wide eyes.

“Wha….w-wha…” She couldn’t finish what she wanted to say and continued mumbling these words until Suho began to chuckle.

“Your hair is such a mess, Miss….but it’s cute!” Suho now patted her head like she was a cat. Eunji began to glare at him but noticed how his expression changed. His eyes were gentler now and his smile was real, what fluttered Eunji’s heart. It was a small success comparable after their first meet.

But still his sudden change and charming smile made her head dizzy and she felt her heart beating faster.

“Damn it! I shouldn’t have said to him to smile often…” Eunji thought and began to pout again. Just then Suho removed his hand from her head and signalized her to finally eat.

They sat down and began eating Suho’s delicious food in silence.

“This is awkward…let’s get to know each other!” Eunji spoke with food in and it was hard for Suho to understand her.

“Please Miss Jung, eat OR speak. Not both together…maybe we should speak about your eating habbits first?” Suho wiggled his eyebrows and took a bite of his sandwich.

Eunji just gave him a stop-mocking-me glare and swallowed down her food before speaking again.

“What is your favorite color? When is your birthday? What are your hobbies? Wait…how did you even become a bodyguard?” The questions were all asked in one breath and Eunji needed to take a long breath after finishing her sentence. But still, there were many more questions she wanted to ask.

“One question after another…which one do you want to hear first?” Suho interrupted her and continued to eating while listening to her.

For a moment Eunji thought which question would be the best and asked it after she was sure of it.

“How did you become a bodyguard?”

This question stopped Suho from eating and his eyes switched to the emotionless ones again. Eunji panicked a little bit after she saw the hesitation in his eyes.

“When you don’t want to talk about it, it’s okay! Just forget what I as-“

Suddenly Suho stood up and covered Eunji’s mouth. In just some seconds he was behind her and whispered into her ear to stay still. Eunji didn’t understand one thing but she was sure that Suho went back to his duty as a bodyguard.

“Come with me…”

Suho removed his hand and Eunji stood up to follow him. He grabbed her wrist and slowly walked with her around the house. Soon they stood in front of the entrance door, where the sound probably was coming from.

There was a weird sound coming from outside and they heard people whispering behind the door. Suho let go of Eunji’s wrist and his warmth immediately went away from her hands. He signalized her to crouch down and hide behind the closet next to her.

Eunji listened to what Suho said and hid behind the closet, while Suho slowly walked to the door. From her hideout Eunji saw how Suho took out a gun and how serious his face was.

“He still looks so handsome…”

Gladly she said these words only in her head but her face showed what she thought and just then Eunji noticed drool dripping from . She hastily wiped it away and lightly slapped her own cheeks to wake up from daydreaming.

“Stop thinking that way about your bodyguard Eunji! You ert!”

This time she whispered these words loudly and immediately earned a loud “Shhh!” from Suho who already reached the door.

He looked ready to shoot the intruders outside and Eunji saw him counting down from three. On three he slammed open the door and pointed the gun at the targets in front of him.

Eunji watched with wide eyes how two young boys stood there shocked to see a gun pointed at them. But their shock flew away just as fast as they entered the house while looking around. Suho just stood there frozen on his spot while putting down his gun.

“Wow! Hyung you never told us you were living in such a great house!”

Eunji came out of her hideout after seeing Suho letting out a long breath. The boys saw Eunji standing beside the closet and their eyes twinkled in excitement.

“OMG HYUNG THERE IS EVEN A PRETTY GIRL?!”

One of them sprinted off to say hello to Eunji and the thing she saw behind a body that hugged her to death was Suho’s embarrassed face and the smiling angel-like face of the other boy.

Who are they?

 

 


Already the third hehe~

It's a short one I know :D But who do you think are the boys that interrupted the small talk between Suho and Eunji? And what do they even want?

Comment who do you think is going to appear in the next chapter! ^w^

Such a cute couple :3 *author begins to fangirl herself*