Mission 5: Living a new life

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                       

{Where is Suho?}

Mission 5

She opened her eyes to the birds chirping outside and the sun shining through her curtains. A soft sigh escaped and Eunji cuddled herself into her new pillows, smelling the fresh scent. Her eyes were closing again and her lips formed a satisfied smile.

“Good morning beautiful~ Rise and shine!”

Eunji’s eyes snapped open after hearing the familiar voice of Chen and in just a second she sat up. His face was just inches away from her and a shriek escaped through her lips. Chen’s grin got wider and he sat on her bed watching her like a creeper.

“Chen? You shouldn’t scare the poor girl and don’t forget Suho hyungs warning!”

Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen when he heard the shriek upstairs. He was making breakfast and Chen should wake Eunji up. But Kyungsoo regretted the decision as soon as he saw the grin on Chen’s face when he announced that he is in charge of that today.

The little guy sighed and continued flipping his pancakes.

“What are you doing here?!” Eunji hid under her sheets and pointed at Chen with a scared face. Chen stood up from her bed and jumped up and down from excitement. The sight of a cute Eunji with messy hair and sleepy eyes melted his heart and he squealed like a high school girl.

“Seeing my princess sleeping peacefully and then waking up so cu-Umpf!”

Chen stumbled back from the force of the pillow on his face and pouted when he held the pillow in his hands.

“Why is everyone throwing pillows at me when I want to speak?! Oh this pillow smells like the princess…” He sniffed at the pillow and rubbed it against his cheeks. His pout was replaced by a satisfied grin and Eunji twisted her face in disgust.

Seriously, this guy is unbelievable.

“Get out from my room, ert!” Eunji shouted and stood up to shove him out of her room. Still with the pillow in his hands, Chen was standing outside of the room and before he could complain the door slammed shut. He stared at the door for some seconds before he shrugged his shoulders and walked down, with the pillow cuddled under his arms.

Eunji took a quick shower and dressed in casual clothes. Just when she was tying her hair into a ponytail, Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen that breakfast was ready and with a nod at her appearance she went down.

The whole kitchen smelled of fresh pancakes and Eunji her lips from the great sight of a nicely placed plate full of pancakes on the table. Chen already sat in one of the chairs and grinned when he saw Eunji sitting down beside him, while Kyungsoo cut some fruits but soon joined them on the table.

“Where is Suho?” Eunji asked with full of pancakes when she didn’t spot her bodyguard. Chen squealed again at the sight of Eunji stuffing her cheeks with pancake like a hamster but both, Kyungsoo and Eunji, ignored the crazy fanboy.

“Hyung said he needed to do something and will be back later. Until then we will be your bodyguards” Kyungsoo smiled warmly at her and continued to eat his pancakes. They all ate in a warm atmosphere and told each other stories about themselves. Eunji noticed how they were growing nearer each day and how comfortable it is to have someone in the house.

Because, being alone for nearly all her life made her forget how wonderful it is to have a lively house.

She missed hearing laughter and eating breakfast with others.

After breakfast, Kyungsoo and Chen changed into their suits and agreed to accompany Eunji to work. They went out and got into a black van which Chen drove. The drive was short because the set was not too far away from the new house, but still Eunji could relax a little bit before work began for her.

The phone of Kyungsoo rang and he saw the caller ID, he mouthed “Suho” to Chen and Eunji.

“Hello Hyung? Oh yes we’re on our way…yes…really?...okay we will be there in some minutes. Bye”

Eunji looked at Kyungsoo to tell her where Suho is and the boy understood.

“He is already at your work place, so we will meet him there”

Somehow the missing presence of Suho made her think and she noticed herself asking what he had to do in such an early hour. But to be truth, she didn’t know so much about Suho and it was just some days ago when she met him. His actions were still cold and he never opened up but Eunji saw a warm side of him.

She just needs to melt his cold side even more.

“Thinking about me, sweetheart?”

Kyungsoo snorted beside her and Chen laughed loudly until Eunji kicked his seat with a small smile on her face.

The set was again full of many people and the director was shouting some things to his workers. He looked serious again but as soon as he saw Eunji, his expression changed and he immediately went to her.

“EUNJIII! It’s so good to see you here again! Let’s give our best today again!” He ended his sentence with a fighting pose and it looked incredibly hilarious how a middle aged man tried to be cute. Kyungsoo and Eunji did the same action but tried to not laugh, while Chen wondered how there was another one that was just as crazy as him.

Just as Chen looked at him with a judging face the director noticed the presence of Kyungsoo and him. He looked at Chen with a playful smirk and winked at Kyungsoo. That gesture froze the boys and they turned to Eunji with an irritated face.

She just giggled and walked around to find her manger. The boys didn’t need to know that the director was gay.

Not yet.

Her eyes scanned the whole set but she couldn’t see her manager anywhere. But then a familiar silhouette stopped her from walking and she looked at the man and woman at the make-up area.

Kyungsoo and Chen soon followed her while still being irritated about the director’s behavior. When Eunji stopped and stared at somewhere, they followed her gaze. There they saw the same suit they were wearing and recognized Suho speaking to a woman immediately.

Eunji began to walk to their direction and they followed her, knowing that she recognized him too. But a frown apperead on her face and her heart made weird things. Suho laughed about something the woman told him and the frown on her face deepened.

‘So he is here and enjoying time with her?’ She thought and when she reached them, her arms crossed over her chest. Suho immediately turned to see Eunji, Kyungsoo and Chen beside him. But what irritated him was the unsatisfied face of Eunji.

Suho looked at Chen and Kyungsoo with a questioning face but they just shrugged their shoulders, knowing nothing about her behavior. Suddenly the woman on the chair turned to her side and noticed Eunji glaring at her.

Damn, she is beautiful.

The face of the woman suddenly brightened and her eyes twinkeled with excitement.

Eunji heard Kyungsoo gasp behind her and Chen was trying not to laugh again but he shot Suho a funny face. Suho only rolled his eyes and looked annoyed at the woman.

“So you are our new mission? Wow, it’s nice to meet you!” The woman grabbed Eunji’s hands and her weird behavior irritated Eunji totally. From the corner of her eyes she saw Suho sighing and soon he grabbed the woman on her jacket and swiped over her hair.

A wig fell down.

A wig.

Silence surrounded them until Chen couldn’t hide his laughter anymore and started laughing hysterically. Tears began to form in his eyes and he only said one sentence that made Kyungsoo laugh too and Eunji widen her eyes in shock.

“Hahaha oh my god…I always knew you were good-looking Luhan hyung, but this time you disguised yourself as a woman?! Hilarious!”

Wait….so the woman is a man?!

 

 


Chapter 5!!!

This chapter was really fun to write and Luhan made his appearance :D Even though Lay is my Bias in Exo, Chen is making his way through my heart...really, this guy...O_o

So i have something important to say! I will be in Turkey and spending my holidays there with my best friend and family, what means i will be not able to update for a while ;__; When I'm back I will update as soon as possible and hope that you will not leave me and this story ;) And as always...THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTING! <3

I wish you all a great summer and a nice time~ See you soon in the next update, lovelies <3

I understand your struggle Chen...I looked just like you right now..damn cookie! xD