Mission 10: My Heroes

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                                               

{Come home with us.}

Mission 10

Tao smiled his cheeky smile and signalized them to be silent. He found the location after some hours of researching and was here as fast as he could. With some gadgets he brought, he made sure that he was right and after a silent nod from Tao, Chen made his way to the locked door.

Everyone was specialized in something special and when Tao was good at finding people and locations, then Chen was good at unlocking doors and opening hideouts. Chen brought out a little hairpin and a white thing that looked like a card from his bag. While Chen was concentrated and unlocking the door, the others looked knowingly at each other.

Suho handed Tao a gun and the look on Tao’s face said that he was kind of irritated.

“You will need it” Suho reassured him but Tao only smiled widely and handed the gun back.

“But hyung you know that I have just one thing that is my favorite to play with!” Tao reached with one hand behind his back and shoved out a small stick from his bag. With just one touch on the small stick, it grew and was now a longer stick taller than even Tao.

Suho accepted his defeat and watched Luhan loading his own gun. His friends and he himself don’t like to kill people but when someone dear to them was in danger then it was different. They were ready to fight the ones who kidnapped Eunji and would Suho see one harm on Eunji, he wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger.

But for now, they just hope nothing happened to her.

Finally the door let out a noise and Chen grinned seeing the door now open. Suho loaded his gun and entered first the room followed by the others. Silently they put one foot after another to avoid noise and carefully around the dark rooms.

Just then they heard voices and Suho signaled everyone to stop. They stood there without even blinking and listened to the darkness.

“…she won’t eat”

“….soon she will only be ours”

They just heard pieces but it was enough for them to know that she was still alive and there was still hope.

Suho walked further to the voices and from the corner of a room he saw two men talking to each other with their backs turned to them.

Bad situation for them. Good situation for Suho and his team.

With a small hand gesture he showed them, Tao stepped forward and slowly walked to the two men. His steps were so silent that no one would expect him and even sense him. Without any warning Tao grabbed the heads of them and slammed them at each other. Just a dull noise was heard before the bodies of the men fell down to the ground. Tao was so fast that these men couldn’t even react when they felt his hand on their heads.

The others fastly went to Tao’s side and Luhan found a key from the pocket of one of the men.

“Let’s get going” Suho said and let two of his team deal with the men.

Kyungsoo and Chen tied up the two unconscious bodies and followed the others to the next rooms.

Now they had to handle fast before the bodies would be found or they would wake up. They listened to doors before slamming them open but finding nothing. Every door kept hidden a dark room with nothing inside.

But then they couldn’t slam open a door. It was looked.

Luhan brought out the key and everyone waited the door to open.

What would wait for them behind the door?

 

Eunji was exhausted.

She refused to eat and to speak with these awful men. Everyday they would ask her something and tried to touch her so she would look at them. But Eunji only fought back and never did what they wanted. She wanted to just go home. She didn’t sleep for hours and her body slowly gave up keeping her up on the chair, but she wanted to be strong to win this fight.

The room was dark and cold like always and she would stare at the ground or the light above her for hours. She closed her eyes and her mind showed her the images of the boys and her together at home.

Yes, she missed them and even though they are new to her life and it was something new to her, she couldn’t imagine being alone again. The loneliness in this room showed her again in what kind of state someone could be without someone she could talk to, laugh with, eat together or just enjoy time in front of a TV.

Just then the image of Suho appeared in her head and she smiled for the first time after hours of being without emotions. Something warm began to grow in her heart and a weird feeling filled her heart. What kind of emotion is that for him?

She didn’t know. But one thing was sure.

The image of him stopped her body right now to give up and fall asleep. She had no energy left and Suho’s image began to be blurred. Her eyes slowly closed and she was just going to pass out.

Suddenly a loud bang woke her up again and she looked alarmed to the door.

Are her heroes here?

 

Suho couldn’t believe his eyes. The smile on the face of the others vanished and they began to look around the room.

“What the…?” Kyungsoo was the first one to form some words and he walked into the room.

“This room is full of her” Luhan followed Kyungsoo and saw all the pictures of Eunji hanging on the walls of the room. Pictures of her on filming sets, while eating, speaking to her manager and even photos of them together with her.

“They even took pictures of her in her home while making some food!” Chen shouted and ripped the picture from the wall.

Tao admired some pictures because he never met her and to be true he never saw movies from her. He saw how beautiful she was and understood why she was so wanted.

Suho just then slammed his fist to the wall to gain everyone’s attention.

“Take all these pictures from the wall and pack them with you. Fast!”

 

Eunji began to look at the ground again and somehow hoped to be just fly through it. Her visitors weren’t the one she wanted them to be. They were the ones who held her in this damn room and kidnapped her.

One of the men stepped forward and spoke to her with an unfriendly tone.

“Look at me”

She didn’t do so and even dared to look somewhere else. That made the guy pissed off and he grabbed her collar aggressively to make her look at him.

The guy glared at her and Eunji tried her best to do that too but her weak state made her glare very weak. One of the other guys tried to calm down the one who grabbed her but he didn’t stop.

“So you’re tired huh? You’re just dumb for not eating anything and not doing the things we wanted. We would be nicer to you, you know?” He let her go and with his power he broke off the fetters and Eunji fell hardly to the ground. Her knees and hands were now bleeding after coming in touch with the hard ground harshly.

The guy again grabbed her collar and smirked when he saw how miserable Eunji looked in his hands.

“You deserve this!”

He wanted to slap her face but just then something flew through the air and hit him painfully on his arm. The guy began to groan in pain and in the next moment his body flew harshly to the ground with someone else above him.

Eunji looked at the mysterious boy hurting the guy and she blinked after seeing this handsome boy winking at her.

“Who are you?!” The guy began to slam his fists to the boy but they never hit him directly. A very long stick flew at the head of the guy and soon Eunji couldn’t follow the fast movements of the mysterious boy.

“Tao panda go for it!” That voice was familiar to Eunji and she saw Chen holding another guy painfully on the wrists. Luhan and Kyungsoo were handling three more men and soon a whisper on her ear made tears roll down her cheeks.

“We are here for you, don’t be scared anymore”

The only things she could feel before she passed out were her tears rolling down her face and warm arms hugging her whole body.

 

 

 


Action in Chapter 10!

Wohoo they finally found her! Just a little bit action for the best readers and don't worry there will be more Eunji and Suho moments in the coming chapters ^_^

Epic Tao fighting for Eunji!