Mission 7: Friendship

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                                                

{I'm so sorry for scaring you.}

Mission 7

The sight was awesome.

Eunji and Suho looked like the parents of these three children. A crying Luhan, happy Chen and grumpy Kyungsoo entered the house after a day full of shopping. Eunji watched how Suho slumped down on the couch and massaged his temples, trying to ignore Luhan who began to quarrel with Chen and Kyungsoo. He closed his eyes and sighed loudly for them to hear. Somehow his sigh sounded dangerous and soon their voices settled down.

His eyes shot open and he immediately glared at Luhan who yelped at the sight. The poor boy opened his eyes frightened and gulped.

“Why did you call me for such a stupid thing? I know you could handle such a tiny thing…” Suho’s voice was quite but frightening and the air around them got colder. Eunji shuddered at Suho’s voice and she stepped back from the couch where he was sitting.

“I-I’m sorry I will never do it again, but I was really in a bad situation” Luhan’s voice was barely a whisper but everyone in the living room heard his fear. The others felt sorry for him.

Suddenly Chen stepped in front of Luhan and spoke back to Suho.

“We knew that you hyung had enough money and we all enjoyed our time so-“

“STOP KIDDING AROUND, YOU’RE MATURED MAN AND IN A MISSION! DON’T FORGET THAT!”

Without any more words, Suho sprang from the seat, grabbed Chen’s collar and everyone looked at him in horror.

“H-hyung”

Kyungsoo’s begging voice sounded from the side but that didn’t let Suho go from Chen’s collar.

“HYUNG”

Just then Suho’s raised his fist and he was about to punch Chen in his face, until Kyungsoo lunged forward and shouted at him.

“HYUNG YOU’RE SCARING HER!”

That made him stop and he turned around to see Eunji beside the door. She looked so scared and ready to cry. For a moment his gaze shifted to Eunji’s eyes and his face softened. He let go of Chen and showed sadness and worry when he looked at her. It was like he regretted his overreaction in front of her and wanted to say something, but he only lowered his head.

Luhan was just going to touch him but Suho immediately run upwards to his room.

The others stayed on their spots without saying anything or moving. Kyungsoo was the first one to go towards Eunji and taking her shaking hands in his. He was sorry for her to see that side of his hyung but he was also sorry for Suho be feeling miserable now because of them.

“Don’t be scared and think bad of him our hyung is not bad. He is just worried about us all the time and sometimes he can’t control his feelings even though he looks strong and emotionless”

Eunji saw the sincerity in Kyungsoo’s eyes and his smile warmed something in her that made her believe in his words. Maybe it was true what he told her but she didn’t know Suho that much so it was hard to make an image out of Kyungsoo’s words.

But what made her so sad?

She was scared of his reaction that was true but she would never hate him for that. Everyone can burst like that in their life, its totally normal.  Eunji didn’t know what she could do now for him but she felt bad to not be able to help him.

“I want to know him better and be there for him”

The three boys turned to her with a irritated face and she looked at them back. They saw the confidence and the emotions she suddenly felt and they all began to smile slowly.

“I think you should check the roof. It was always his favorite place wherever we went” Chen said to her before lazily sitting down on the couch and turning on the television. Kyungsoo made his way to the kitchen to make food while Luhan went to help him before winking at Eunji.

 

Eunji made her way to the roof and saw old things lying on the ground. She was interested in them but she would look at them later. Suho was more important right now.

She climbed up the window and a cold wind blew through her hair when she stood on the roof, seeing all the other houses in the darkness of the night. A figure was sitting at the edge and looking at the now full moon. He looked lonely and a sudden pain shot through Eunji’s heart when she saw Suho in this state.

“I hope the seat beside you is free?” Suho was surprised by hearing Eunji’s voice and he immediately looke up to her. The moonlight made her hair and eyes shiny and his heart began to beat loudly. Why it was doing that, he had no idea.

“Sure…” His voice sounded broken and Eunji sat down near beside him. She watched him without saying anything and Suho only looked at the moon not noticing her gaze.

Suddenly warm arms wrapped around Suho’s body and he smelled a familiar scent engulfing him. Eunji hugged him and buried her face into Suho’s neck. She just wanted to hug him when she watched him and now she is doing it and felt even better.

Suho froze in his spot and wanted to ask what she was doing until she spoke.

“I want to know you more and be there when you need somebody even though you’re just my bodyguard…see me as a friend from now on please.”

These words made him think deeply and he lowered his head to meet her arm that hugged him. His eyes closed and he whispered.

“I’m so sorry for scaring you. I promise I will never act like that again and sure we can be friends ….Eunji”

 

 


Chapter 7~

I hope you're looking forward to Eunji's and Suho's friendship :3 Maybe it will develop into something else? Currently I'm doing my drvivng licence and i passed the writing test but now i need to practice for the last test O.o I'm off to my driving class ;)

Fighting for those who are taking some tests now too ^^