Mission 9: Searching

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                                      

                                      {We will not give up until we found you!}

Mission 9

Her eyes opened and for a moment her vision was completely blurred. Eunji’s head was near to explode and she assumed that she was hit on the head. She tried her best to open her eyes and concentrate on her surroundings to stop her vision to be blurred.

After some seconds her eyes got used to the little amount of light in the cold and dark room. But when she tried to feel her head, she noticed she couldn’t move an inch. Her eyes wandered down and she saw herself sitting on a chair and her hands tied together.

Eunji wriggled around and tried to loosen the fetters around her hands, but they didn’t. She didn’t give up and tried it for an hour, but soon her body got tired and she gave up.

A frustrated sigh escaped from her lips and she looked around and saw nothing but darkness, a small light above her and a big door.

Coldness let her body shiver and she was scared what would happen to her. She didn’t want all that. But for now she knew one thing.

She was alone.

 

Meanwhile the boys searched for her everywhere and they got more aggressive for each hour that went by without finding Eunji. Suho’s pokerface went down and he showed the others his angry side.

Luhan shoved Suho inside the car after they investigated another location Eunji might be. And it was hard for the poor boy to bring the angry Suho into the car where the others waited to drive to the next location.

Chen and Kyungsoo looked worried at their leader who’s face looked hurt and angry at the same time before Chen drove everyone to the next location.

Hours went by and they didn’t find the girl.

Kyungsoo looked back at Luhan and Suho and saw them sleeping with a worried expression.

“Even when he sleeps, he looks so bossy” Chen said and looked at them from the mirror too. Kyungsoo nodded and turned around to speak with him. He saw that Chen looked tired as them all and his eyes were about to close.

“Chen…you look tired. Maybe you should take a break? I can drive to-

“It’s okay. We are all tired and didn’t sleep or eat for hours but you know that we all won’t be in peace until we find her. The leader would kill me when I would stop the car now” Chen began to laugh and his eyes didn’t look as tired as before.

It was true what Chen said and he surely understood why they all do that because of one girl.

“At the beginning she was just the mission of Suho, then of us. And now…she means more to us. How is that possible?” Kyungsoo knew the answer but he wanted to be sure that he felt the same as the others.

“She means more for us than a mission. She is our dear friend now Kyungsoo. And for our leader…hmm maybe even more hehe”

A foot slapped Chen on his cheek and he lost the control over the car for just a second so the car bounced a bit. Luhan woke up from the sudden shock and Kyungsoo looked back to see the owner of the foot being awake.

“Say that again Chen and my feet will be shoved down your throat” Suho growled and looked even pissed.

It was already midnight when they ended the last location to find Eunji, but it wasn’t a success again. Suho punched the wall and clenched his hands to fists.

Where is she? Who kidnapped her? Did something happen to her?

All these questions filled his head and he couldn’t believe they didn’t find her until now. He really wanted to kill these people who hurt her and he will do that for sure when he find them.

“Hyung it’s already so late. What should we do now?” Luhan asked and his body was weak after searching for her for so long. Chen and Kyungsoo drifted away for some minutes in the car and slept their tiredness from the day away.

Suho took out his phone and dialed a number. After some ringing the owner picked up and Suho spoke in a controlled way to him.

“We need you now. You are our last hope”

 Luhan knew immediately who he spoke to and he helped Suho up from the ground. They walked to the car and changed places with Chen and Kyungsoo so they could continue sleeping. Suho drove back to their home while Luhan looked at the dark streets where he saw not a single person.

He asked himself if Eunji would be lonely now. Luhan’s eyebrows knitted together and he even wanted to slap himself for the next thought he had.

Is she even alive now?

 

Back at home they all waited for the one person to appear and help them. It was already 5 am in the morning and everyone felt how weak their bodies where, but they didn’t care.

Suho’s phone rang and he picked up to hear a familiar voice.

“Where are you all? I’m standing here in front of the hideout and you all are doing a break at home?”

Suho was shocked. How did he find it out so fast? They didn’t find her for a whole day and he was so fast?

“Send me the location, we will be there soon” Suho chuckled. It was typically for him to be that fast in something like this. That person was specialized for this.

The boys packed their things including some weapons. Chen drove as fast as he can to the location and soon they arrived in a factory that was outside of the town.

There was a tall person in front of a small door and they recognized him immediately. They all got out of the car and started walking to him, except Chen. He run to that person.

“Kyaaaaahh l missed you my little panda!!!” Chen sprang at the person and hugged him so hardly that the poor boy couldn’t get any breath.

“Chen let him go or you will kill him” Kyungsoo sighed and pried him away.

Suho walked to the now squished boy and exchanged greetings with him.

“Good to see you here Tao”

 

 


Chapter 9 is here!

Spring is near and the sun is shining more these days :) Even the flowers began to grow beautifully.. Everyone enjoy the chapter.

Angry Suho in this chapter~