Mission 4: New housemates

Protective Lover Mr.Kim!

                                        

{Let’s live friendly and have fun from today on in this house, my housemates!}

Mission 4

„I-I can’t b-breath“

The boy immediately let go of the poor squished Eunji and his eyes wandered from her face down to her feet and up again. A playful smirk made the ends of his mouth go upwards and now Eunji saw the friendly eyes sparkling with adoration. From near he looked handsome and his cheek bones rounded his handsomeness.

“Hyung, you’re creeping her out if you stare longer at her like that”

Eunji’s ear noticed the gentle and sweet voice coming from the other boy who was now standing beside the smiling one. Then he moved his feet and stretched his hand out while looking at Eunji with warm eyes. He had big, innocent eyes and cute heart-shaped lips.

Seriously, he looked too adorable!

“I’m Do Kyungsoo and it’s so nice to meet you, Miss Jung. My friend here-“

“Call me Chen! My full name is Kim Jongdae though but it’s easier this way!”

Kyungsoo shortly glared at Chen for interrupting him but looked at Eunji again who gladly accepted his hand to shake it. They both smiled at each other.

Until a hyperactive Chen grabbed Eunji’s hands and turned her towards him. Kyungsoo sighed at the sight and knew what was coming now.

“I always watched your movies and dramas! You’re soooo amazing…and in person you’re even more beautiful” Chen dreamily said and was so near to Eunji that she had to step back.

“Waaaah! Looking into your eyes makes my heart go fa-Umpf!”

A pillow slammed against Chen’s face and stopped him from daydreaming. Eunji turned to her left to see Suho standing there with knitted eyebrows and an irritated face. Kyungsoo tried his best not to laugh but his giggles could still be heard.

“Chen” Suho’s voice was steady but strong “You can see her uneasiness, so don’t cross the border and stop harassing her” He stopped to slam the pillow against his face again and everyone heard Chen giving out a short breath.

Suddenly the pillow was in Chen’s hands and he tried to look angry at Suho but Eunji still saw him stifling a laugh. The pillow slammed against Suho’s stomach and Chen quickly run away from them.

“You just say that because you want her alone for yourself! You never mentioned that your next mission includes THE famous Jung Eunji!”

Chen showed Suho his tongue and finally laughed loudly in a mocking way. That was the thing that made Suho snap.

Suho walked to the living room, grabbed a pillow and looked with a emotionless face at Chen.

Kyungsoo slowly made his way to Eunji and whispered to her that a chaos would break out and Eunji nodded at that statement. She watched how Chen made funny gestures at Suho while saying things that would surely piss him off. Meanwhile Suho was slowly approaching Chen with a dark and dangerous aura around him.

Before Eunji could see the beginning of an epic pillow fight, a warm hand touched her arm and her head abruptly turned to Kyungsoo who nervously smiled at her.

“Let’s go to the kitchen if you want?” Eunji suggested and walked to the kitchen with Kyungsoo following her after nodding.

Soon they heard voices of them shouting and some things crashing to the floor. Eunji sighed while thinking of the things she had to care of later. Kyungsoo sipped from his tea that he got from Eunji and looked around the room.

“It’s nice here and I like how the kitchen is decorated.” He stood up and looked at some utensils for cooking. Eunji sensed something and smiled softly when she tasted the soothing and sweet taste of her tea.

“What is your hobby?”

“Cooking” Kyungsoo answered short but with a smile on his face. He was standing in front of a pot filled with milk already and Eunji noticed him getting out some ingredients from the fridge.

"I thought so" Eunji beamed back at him and was lost in her own thoughts.

Her manager even thought about food in that freaking big house? Come to think of Suho cooked something too an hour ago and they were eating before these tow interrupted them.

Did he even think of-

A sudden thought made her jump and she went to Kyungsoo who was beginning to pour something into the warm milk. Eunji didn’t even care that Kyungsoo began to make himself comfortable and that he suddenly cooked in her home.

The only thing she cared was now the thing she grabbed out of the cupboard beside Kyungsoo.

It was her favorite snack.

She opened the bag full of cookies and sniffed at the delicious smell of them. Her eyes closed and hands dipped down to grab one cookie.

Just then a hand swatted away her hand.

“No snacks when I’m just making dessert!” Kyungsoo snatched away the cookie bag from Eunji and she wanted to complain but the appearance of Kyungsoo distracted her too much.

Kyungsoo wore an apron in a cute pastel pink and he had a spoon in his hands. His angry face turned out to be a cute pout with his squishy lips and cheeks puffed out adoringly. Eunji made an “Aww” sound and giggled like a little girl.

The confused look on Kyungsoo’s face made the boy even more adorable and Eunji couldn’t contain her feelings any more. She suddenly hugged him and over his fluffy hair. That made Kyungsoo blink but he didn’t stop her from doing so.

“What the hell are you guys doing there?”

A familiar voice stopped Eunji from hugging the still confused Kyungsoo and she looked at the door. There was a wide eyed Chen with messy hair and clothes standing beside a Suho who was looking just like him. Eunji and Kyungsoo snorted and soon they laughed loudly at their appearance.

It was just an hour ago when these two appeared out of nowhere in the house and they are already close like this. Eunji already accepted Kyungsoo and Chen in her heart because she saw what wonderful and friendly people they were.

“Oh Kyungsoo is cooking? Eunjiiii, did you know that Kyungsoo’s cooking is the best?!” Chen beamed at Eunji and suddenly a warm feeling filled her stomach when she heard how sweet Chen called her. Suho glared at Chen and the pillow in his hands was ready to slam against Chen again. Because Chen was now more distant, Suho had to throw the pillow.

The pillow flew through the room and just as it was hitting Chen, he dodged down and the pillow flew to Eunji’s direction.

Eunji closed her eyes because the pillow was flying straight into her face but it never slammed against her face. When she opened her eyes, she saw the pillow slashed with a knife and Kyungsoo infront of her.

Suho and Chen looked at Kyungsoo with wide eyes, who in return glared at Suho for being reckless.

“Even though we are from the same team, I must warn you not to attack my master” Kyungsoo smirked at them and went back to cooking his dessert. Suho’s mouth opened to say something but he didn’t bring out a word. Even Eunji looked between them with curiosity while sniffing the air that now smelled of sweet vanilla.

“You two heard right…We are Eunji’s bodyguards too!” Chen walked to Eunji and wildly shook her hand while smiling brightly “Let’s live friendly and have fun from today on in this house, my housemates!”

 

 


Let's go with the fourth chapter \^o^/

So the two mysterious boys were D.O and Chen? And they are even the bodyguards for Eunji too! Did you expect that? With these two dorks the fun will begin now :D

...Kai just needs to creep in the background xD