Miyoung

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai stood up to get the cup of tea from Kyungsoo who didn't want to let go. Just then, as Tiffany watched TV a familiar face appeared. "Hyu-hyuna?!" she muttered then she heard the loud crashing sound from the teacup. Suddenly she felt everything spinning around. Bits and pieces of memory suddenly seemed colliding inside her head.


Kai didn't want to add more mistakes from what he's done. Also, he didn't want Hyuna to have something around his neck any longer so he decided, he'd come clean tonight. On their way to Tiffany's house, he suddenly turned and parked near the Han river."Nini? Is there something wrong? What are we doing here?"

"Miyoung...I have to tell you something and before I tell it, I just want you to know how regretful I am. I am really really really sorry and I love you so so much that's why you need to know the truth from me."
"I don't understand...." Tiffany stared at him speechless and then after a few deep breaths, Kai began to confess to her. She sat silently and didn't utter a word.

After an hour of complete silence, Kai couldn't stand Tiffany not reacting anymore. "Baby?" he tried to call her attention but she didn't listen. She removed his hand from hers and tried to open the door. "Baby?!...Babe? What are you doing?"

"We're over Jongin. I'm going home."
"No, we can work this out. I'll take you home..."
"No need. I'll go home by myself..." said Tiffany.
"No, there's a lot of people out there. Something might happen to you..."
"Maybe...but now I have more trust in them than I have in you so let me out." said Tiffany but Kai already started to drive.
"No! Stop the car Jongin! I said we're over! Let me out!" Tiffany shouted as she was persistent to get out of the car.
"Miyoung...don't say that. We're not yet done. We can work this out. Please? I love you so much." said Kai as he used his right hand to hold hers but she kept on shaking it off.
"I don't want to be with you anymore! You ruined my trust! Stop the car! Stop it! Let me go down!!!....I said stoppppp!!!"
 

Just then a car was about to collide into them but Kai was able to avoid it however instead they crashed into a lamp post. "Miyoung?" he tried to call her but she was unconscious. His eyes widened at the sight of blood running down her cheek. He tried to reach out for her but then he felt a sharp pain on his left arm which was bruised badly. "Miyoung...please wake up..." he then went out of the car and ran to the other door to open it and let her out. Soon she was in his arms but still she wasn't awake. Minutes later, help arrived and both of them were brought to the hospital.
 

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, but you have to rest first." as he was brought to his own room.
"But...what about Miyoung?!"
"We're going to do everything we can to save her. For now, please rest first." said the doctor.
The next day, Kai opened his eyes and saw Kyungsoo sitting on a chair beside his bed.
"Where's Miyoung?! What happened to her?"
"She's still unconscious. The doctor said she's in a coma. They couldn't tell when she'll be able to wake up or...if she'll still..." Kyungsoo said heavily then started to sob.
"What?! No...that's not true!" said Kai as he denies the truth. "It's my fault Soo. It's my fault! I should be the one on her place not her. I did this to her. It's my fault. Everything is..." Kai started to break down.
"Jongin...you must be strong. We must be strong and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter