Kyungsoo

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi! Thank you for subscribing to my story! To help you understand the story better, I'm going to italicize the past to distinguish it from the present. Okay? Alright. Here's the first chapter. Enjoy <3

Kyungsoo rushed inside the ABC building thinking how upset his best friend would be if he'd miss his second comeback. It was bad enough that he missed the first. Although it turned out to be very successful, his friend preferred that he was present because they have been through a lot together. As he made a swift turn, he collided into someone.

"Ouch!" said the girl as she stood up and shake off the dirt on her dress.

"Oh I'm sorry miss. I didn't mean to bump into you." he said.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking either. I have to go now though, I'm performing next. It's my debut stage. My name is Tiffany. Make sure to watch out for me because the next time you see me again, I will be a star." she said proudly and excitedly as she winked at him.

"Wow! Alright, Good luck Tiffany! I wish you the best! By the way I'm Kyungsoo. I hope the next time you see me, you'll still remember my name even though you're already a star."

"Hahaha thanks! You're funny! See you soon!" Tiffany said as she waved goodbye and ran to the studio.

A smile crept up on Kyungsoo's lips as he walked to his friend's dressing room. Usually, he finds trouble talking to girls but this one made it easy for him. He finally arrives and is greeted with a hug from his friend.

"Thank god you made it this time!" said Kai.

"Of course Jongin, you left a lot of note all around our apartment. By the way, on my way here, it was very surreal. I was talking to this cute girl." said Kyungsoo.

"Wow! You? Talking to a cute girl. Wow Kyungsoo! You've levelled up. Tell me more about it later. For now, want to go with me to the studio? I'm going next and I want to see the stage." said Kai as he put his hand over Kyungsoo's shoulder as they walked to the studio.

As they entered, they heard the studio cheered loudly for the current performer. "That over there! I was talking to her before." Kyungsoo pointed to the performer on the stage.

"You're right Kyungie, she's so cute! So Tiffany's her name, huh?!" Kai said as he heard the loud fanchants from the crowd.

 

After the recording, Kai was getting ready to leave the building when Kyungsoo went to the bathroom. On his way back, he saw Tiffany about to leave too.

"Uhmm...hey Tiffany..." he called her but it seemed like his voice was not loud enough then he called her again with a louder voice. "Tiffany, hey!" Finally she looked back and told her assistant to wait for a while as she approached him. "Well, hello there... uhmm what's your name again?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter