Jongin

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was preparing for his special stage when suddenly someone knocked at his dressing room. "Come in." Then, a girl peeked her head to see if there's anyone inside. "What do you want Hyuna?"

"Oppa, I just came to greet you." said the girl as she went closer to him. "Please leave us alone for a while." Kai said to the stylist.

"I don't think you should go near me anymore." said Jongin.

"Wae? Oppa... don't you like me anymore? I thought you liked my company... what happened?" Hyuna pouted.

"This is not right. I already have a girlfriend so this needs to stop."

"Who's her? That boring rookie singer Tiffany?! Tch.. so I guess the rumors true..."

"Yes she's my girlfriend and I love her."

"Love her?! How can you say that when we're together, you've been calling my name in bed...and out loud..." Hyuna smirked as she placed her hands on his nape and their foreheads together.

"HYUNA! I'm serious. This...whatever is between us...needs to stop. Okay?! No more!" Kai immediately removed her hands from him and told her to get out. When she got out, he immediately dialed a number. "Myeongie? I miss you babe... let's have dinner tonight. I'll pick you up okay? I love you." he let out a deep breath. 'Everything's fine now Jongin... You regret everything and you must leave everything behind. You have Miyoung who you love so much and you can't wait to meet her tonight.' he thought. But he wasn't aware that Hyuna was at the opposite side of the door listening to his call. 'See you later...babe.' she smirked.

-

Tiffany and Kai were eating in a private restaurant when suddenly she spotted someone familiar entering room. "Oh. Isn't that Hyuna sunbaenim?!"
Kai's eyes widened as he turned around. She really was there. Their eyes met and he saw a smirk from her lips. Tiffany who was unaware of the situation aknowledged her presence without leaving the table by giving her a bow and the other girl did the same to her as she sat on her own table. Kai felt nervous and uneasy. Tiffany noticed that he stopped eating. "Is everything alright?"

"Ah y-yes. Everything's fine." he tried to answer cooly but he could feel beads of sweat starting to form on his temples.

"Why did you stop eating? Does your food taste bad? Are you alright?" she stopped eating too.

"A-ani... I'm alright. I just feel full babe."

"But you barely touched your food... Yah don't waste food okay?!" she doted on him and asked him to eat some more. After she had finished her plate she excused herself and went to the powder room. While Jongin waited, suddenly, Hyuna walked towards him and pickedup his napkin. "We're sweating too much... aren't we...babe?"

"Leave Hyuna. I don't want to cause a scene." said Kai.

"Oh no honey, there won't be any scene here tonight BUT you'll show up at my house later if you don't want someone to find out something." she said.

"Hyuna... I can't do this anymore. Tiffany is the girl for me. Please..." said Kai.

"I'll let you off...only if you show up later. Don't keep me waiting, arasseo?!" then she walked out of the restaurant.

 

-------------------

 

Krystal opted to stay inside the tent while the three were eating dinner. Suddenly she heard someone opening the tent, "Joon, I said I don't like to eat. I want to be alone."

"Krystal..."

She looked back and was surprised to see Kyungsoo. "Oppa?! Please go out. I want to be alone."

He didn't listen to her and came closer. "I'm reall sorry earlier. I didn't mean to shout at you... here, I brought you food... okay, I'll leave you now." He was on his way out but then she said, "What does she have that I don't? Why can't you just like me instead? She already has a boyfriend..."

Kyungsoo went back to sit beside her. "I know... I can't explain it fully to you because I myself don't know why I can't stop liking her. I'm sorry..."
Krystal let out a sigh. "You know you're luckier than me Krys..." said Kyungsoo. "Why do you think so?" she asked.
"You know Joon has feelings for you... he even goes to China and left his family here just to accompany you so you won't have to feel alone while working and I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter