Miyoung

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It has been a week since Tiffany met Kyungsoo's other friends who visit almost everyday. She isn't really sure why but she sure has little tolerance for Krystal but Joonmyeon is okay. Just like the past days, she preferred to be isolated when they visit but at the same time she doesn't want to leave Kyungsoo alone with Krystal so she always pretend to watch television but the truth is she watches the two of them. She is often joined by Joonmyeon when she 'watches.'

Suddenly she heard Krystal trying to do aegyo. "Oppa, please?! buing buing! Joonmyeon and I are going back to China in a few days, can't we just go out of town before that happens? Pleaseeee...."

"Krys, you know I can't leave anytime I want. I have work and besides, I have to stay here with Miyoung." Kyungsoo explained but the other didn't buy it. She shot a glare at Tiffany then an idea popped out of her mind, "Why don't we bring her?"

"Is that a joke?!"

"Oppa, I'm serious. We could bring her. We could give her a disguise and besides it's just an overnight trip and we would be in the woods. I promise we won't get caught, I mean she won't get caught."

"Well...I just need to ask her if she want to but if she says no, I'm sorry...I can't." said Kyungsoo as he walked towards the couch and sat between Tiffany and Joonmyeon.

"Myeong, can we talk?"

"What's up Kyungie?"

"Uhmm, I want to ask you if you wanted to go camping trip with us?"

Before Tiffany could answer, Joonmyeon butted in the conversation, "Yeah Miyoung, you should join us. It would be fun!"

"Well...I haven't tried camping yet... I think?! Uhmm...sure?"

Krystal heard her agree and her eyes beamed with excitement. "Yay!!! Now we have to plan."

"I know this great camping place near the mountains plus it's pretty isolated so there are not much people around that area." Joonmyeon suggested.

"That's great Joonmyeonie!" said Krystal. "Since we already have a place, why don't we go tomorrow? For sure there would be lesser people since it's a weekday. Is that okay with you Kyungie oppa?"

"Tomorrow? Alright...:" he agreed and looked at Tiffany, "It's fine, right Myeong?"

"Yeah it's fine." said Tiffany

"Okay! So that's settled. Since we're going tomorrow, why don't we buy some food in the supermarket?" asked Krystal as she grabbed Kyungsoo's arm.

"But I don't want to leave Myeong here...Why don't you go with Joonmyeon?" said Kyungsoo. Krystal turned around and rolled her eyes, "But Joonmyeon isn't really good with food. I think it's better if we go together." said Krystal. She could sense Kyungsoo's hesitant about going with her because of Tiffany, "It's okay oppa, Joonmyeonie could stay with her. We wouldn't be taking a long time anyways..."

Tiffany secretly rolled her eyes, she balled her fists as she pressed down the couch especially when she heard Kyungsoo surrender to Krystal's offer. "Myeong, We're going out for a while okay? Joonmyeon would be here with you. See you later..." said Kyungsoo as he patted Tiffany's head.

 

The next day

Kyungsoo was driving the car while Joonmyeon sat on the passenger's seat then Tiffany and Krystal sat at the back. As they traveled, Krystal kept on scooting towards the middle so that she could get close between Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon leaving Tiffany cornered near the door. She could only roll her eyes with Krystal's constant chit-chat and flirty ways around Kyungsoo who checks on her from time-to-time from the mirror.

"We're here!" said Joonmyeon.

Krystal cheered as she stepped out of the car. The boys carried the stuff as they all looked around for a good campsite.

"I think this is the perfect spot." said Kyungsoo as he put down the things then asked Joonmyeon to set up the tent with him.

As the boys set the tent up, Tiffany walked around but not that far to check on the scene. Krystal saw that the tent is almost finish so she started to bug Kyungsoo to accompany her by the lakeside b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter