Kyungsoo

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 months later

Tiffany was now able to pick up where she left of with her career. Her new album was very successful and her fanbase was stronger than ever. She even had a mini-concert squeezed in her schedule. Everything was going well.

One day, she was invited to a talk show together with one of the other guests being Kai which their management didn't expect at all. They had to show the audience that their relationship was and is still well--their sunbae-hoobae relationship that is. They were able to make others believe that nothing has changed after the accident. It was after the filming when Tiffany saw Kai outside her dressing room waiting for her. The awkward atmosphere was really evident although Kai did greet her with a positive disposition and her giving him a polite bow and a faint farewell greeting, "Bye sunbae" before she continued walking. "Miyoung-ah, can we talk? Just give me five minutes. Please?" 

They arrived at the rooftop, both only looking at the skyline without uttering a word until Tiffany no longer can stand the silence. "You're wasting your five minutes." she finally said.

"I just... I want to say I'm sorry and I miss you. I know I've been repeating myself but I'm really sorry. I just want you to know that I have accepted that you wouldn't want to be with me anymore and that you have moved on but all I ask is just for you to forgive me--for cheating on you and then for trying to hide it from you afterwards. I just thought we'd have a fresh start but I was wrong."

"I thought I would still hate you so much but surprisingly I don't... Seeing you again made me realize that I'm already past what happened between us. I forgive you Jongin." she said as she offered him a handshake. "Friends?"

Kai was so glad tears almost went out his eyes. He walked to her but he passed on the handshake, instead he hugged her, "Thank you Miyoung..."

 

Tiffany arrived at her cozy apartment and found numerous missed facetime calls on her cellphone. She let out a laugh and opened her laptop to call that someone back.
"And now you callback. I thought you were so busy ignoring me!"
"Yah Soojung-ah, is that how you greet your only female friend?!?"
"DID YOU JUST SAY SOOJUNG?! Okay fine, I'm hanging up and deleting you in my contacts now."
"If you say so...."
"I'm just joking~ Myeong-ah! What took you so long to callback?!?"
"Well...I'm so sorry. I forgot to bring my personal phone with me soooo...that...anyways what's up?"
"Nothing much. Why don't you just give me your other number too?! It's so unfair. Why did you give it to Kyungie oppa and not me?!?"
"Because I know you'll call me all the time. Hahaha"
"Well excuse me, do you think I'm a clingy friend? I have other friends you know!"
"Omo, our Krystal made other friends...will you leave me?!"
"Hmm...no. You're my best friend^^"
"Thank you for that my best chingu/stalker/sister/baby girl! Uhmm...can I call you later? I haven't eaten yet, I'll just cook dinner and eat then I'll call you."
"It's okay, I'm actually doing other stuff too but let's just leave this call as is so we can just talk if we want to say something."
"Sounds good."

 

Tiffany was changing her clothes when she heard someone keying her passcode so she walked to the door only to find out that it was her other best friend, Kyungsoo who was holding a brown bag.
"How did you know I haven't eaten yet?!" she asked.
"I just know...now let's go eat dinner." said Kyungsoo as he pulled her to the kitchen to get plates but then...
"OMO! Why do you need to hold hands on the way to the kitchen?! You're just getting plates you know..."

Kyungsoo froze and now realizing that Krystal was watching them via facetime on Tiffany's laptop. "Oh Soojung-ah!!"
"WHY DO YOU ALL CALL ME SOOJUNG! I'm Krystal okay!!! And yes I'm here...and thank you for not noticing me right away."
"You're too noisy...Myeongie, let's end this call." said Kyungsoo as he approached the laptop.
"Wae?! So you could act lovey-dovey without me seeing?! Oppa! Are you a couple now?!" Krystal whispered.
"Yah. What are you talking about? Stop it..."
"Why don't you just ask her out already! She has moved on... And I could clearly see that she likes you. Seriously, I don't know what's stopping you."
"If I say that I'll ask her, will you stop?"
"Yes"
"Okay I will..."
"Finally!!"
"Okay I'll end the call now..."
"Why?! Let me watch!!!"
"No."
"Okay fine. Tell me everything okay!"
"Arasseo! Now please mind your business now..."
"A little hurt here but okay! Fighting oppa!^^"

Kyungsoo laughed at her silliness before ending the call then walked to the kitchen where Tiffany was placing the food in plates. He helped set the table.

Kyungsoo was still living with Kai even after his friend confessed to him what he did wrong. He tried to understand him but what happened somehow affected their friendship. It was a good thing that both didn't want to just end it like that since they knew each other way way back so they really tried to get past it. It also helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter