Kyungsoo

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stared at her phone. Sometimes she couldn't believe she's good friends with Kai, the big shot idol. One hour. She just finished talking to him on the phone for an hour just so he could greet and sing for her on the eve of her birthday since he was overseas. Before she could even close her eyes, she received a message.

*Although I'm happy that I was the first to wish you a happy birthday, I'm also sad because I wouldn't be able to celebrate your birthday with you. I hope you feel special today. Enjoy!<3*

Tiffany stared at the heart at the end of Kai's message, she could feel her heart beat faster. Suddenly she was all giddy and excited. *Thanks Jonginnie! You already made today special. Good luck on your concert later.^^*

She woke up with a smile on her face thinking of what just happened this midnight. She started to prepare herself and go to her magazine shoot. The editors and the crew threw her a surprise party which was also the theme of her pictorial. After her half-day shoot, she was free. She went to the salon to get herself pampered and did a little shopping after. She went back to her apartment and found the gifts from fans brought by her manager then she saw a really big teddy bear sitting on her couch which she found adorable. She walked towards it and as soon as she was about to grab the bear, someone jumped out from behind the couch.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Kyungieeee!!!" she shouted as she hit his arm repeatedly.

"Surprise! Did you like it?!" he asked but she just pouted, still a little shocked of what just happened. "You know I don't like this kind of surprises. Sometimes, I regret giving you the code of my door." she felt her heart beat really fast. "But admit it,  it's a good surprise, come on..." Kyungsoo convinced her and grabbed her hand. He dragged her to the kitchen where a pink cake was waiting. "Myongie, stop pouting." he said as he light the candles then he sang happy birthday as he brought her the cake.

After the song, Tiffany finally let out a smile and blew the candles. "Are you happy now? Did you like it?" he asked her.

"Ne~ I loved it." she hugged him. "Thanks for being here on my birthday. I don't feel alone anymore." she said as she smirked and reached the cake with her hands and dabbing frosting on Kyungsoo's face.

"Hah!" she said feeling victorious.

"Hey!" Kyungsoo took the frosting of with his hand and chased Tiffany around the living room.

"No!! Kyungiee no! We're even already. Pleaseeee!" Tiffany begged for Kyungsoo to stop chasing her but he didn't stop. She ran towards her room and locked the door.

"Alright alright... Fine. Lock yourself in there. I gotta go now anyways..." said Kyungsoo.

Tiffany opened the door, "You're leaving already?"

"Yeah... I have to submit something to my editor. Don't pout like that..." Kyungsoo touched her cheek. "Besides, we'll see each other tonight right?! Don't forget about our dinner later."

"Yeah, I won't forget. It's my birthday remember?"

"That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter