Jongin

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before pressing the doorbell, Kai checked if his clothes were neat, his hair was tidy and if he looked charming enough. When he was fully satisfied, he pressed the doorbell.

"Wait a sec..." said the girl from the other side of the door. As soon as she opened it, "Jongin! Hi! What's up?!"

"Hi Miyoung, uhmm... can I come in?"

"Uhmm..." Miyoung gulps. "Okay, come in..."

"You looked dressed up. Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Well... kind of." Tiffany let out a nervous chuckle. "I have to go to this movie premiere with... Park Chanyeol."

"Park Chanyeol?" Jongin's eyes widened. "Are you going on a date?!"

"Uhmm... maybe? But I think it's just a friendly date. He invited me to watch the movie, the one he's starring in, remember? The one I told you that seemed to have a good storyline..."

"I thought you were not allowed to date?"

"Well... It's an event right?! It's not as if people would be watching us inside the cinema. Also, I told you it's just a friendly date."

"Ahhh... I see." said Jongin and then asked her if she wanted him to give her a ride to the cinema. "Oh no, it's okay. Chanyeollie would be here any minute now."

"Is that so? I better get going then..." said Kai as Tiffany walked him to the door. As soon as she closed the door, Kai rolled his eyes. "CHANYEOLLIE?!? Hmpp... She didn't even ask me why I came here... pfft." He thought as he took out two VIP tickets for the same movie that she's going to from his pocket then tore them into pieces.

Kyungsoo caught Kai drinking at home.  He was kind of worried for his friend since he knew that he doesn't really drink except when something's up. He sat beside him and asked what was wrong.

"Soo... you're close with Miyoung right?!"

"I guess we are... Yes. Wae?"

"Do you think I have a chance with her?"

"Chance?!" Kyungsoo heart skipped a beat. He didn't expect the question coming from his friend. "That's my question for myself too." he thought. "I guess... Anyone has a chance with her... she's single, right?!"

"Well... she's on a date right now. Kyungsoo, I need her to be mine... I think I'm falling inlove with her." said Kai as he continued to share his real feelings for her.

"Please don't speak anymore... Please stop... I want to help you as your best friend but I don't really want to hear them." Kyungsoo kept thinking. His grabbed his own beer and sulked on his seat. "Why must this happen to me?! Of all the people that Jongin would like, why must it be Miyoung?!" He felt the burden of letting go and have his friend's way. Like always. He'd put his friend first before himself.

The next morning, both Kai and him fell asleep on the table which made their neck sore. Kyungsoo woke up first and washed his face to freshen up. His phone rang. It was Miyoung.

"Hello?"

"Kyungie! I'm outside your house."

"Okay, wait. I'm walking to the door now."

As soon as he opened the door, Tiffany greeted him cheerfully and handed him a paperbag. "What's this?" he asked.

"Our breakfast! Did you forget?! We talked about this yesterday morning whe--" Tiffany stopped talking as soon as she spotted Kai sleeping on the table. She walked towards him and asked to Kyungsoo why he slept there and why he reeked of alcohol.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo, why did you let your friend sleep here?!" she asked him but before he could answer, she was tapping Kai's cheek and his hair, "Jonginie... Nini... wake up.." Kai opened his eyes and saw Tiffany's face. He let out a smile. "What happened to you?! Come on. I'll help you walk to your room." As they walked, Tiffany asked Kyungsoo to prepare the table so that they could eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter