Kyungsoo

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was in the middle of finishing the article that he was writing the whole day. He didn't even notice that he has been working straight. The lights were turned off. He has been working a lot ever since the day he got the message from Kai, 'She said yes!'

He has been hurting, yes, but he knows that it's time to move on. He disliked the presence of Tiffany around because she reminds him of the cliche, 'so near yet so far.' He acted cold towards her but she was always understanding thinking that he's just pressured with his work. No matter how he snubbed her, she'd always give her an eyesmile and a 'hwaiting' whenever their eyes meet. Occassionally, she'd approach him and hug him for a little bit, 'Kyungie, I miss you.' He was afraid that if he'd let one moment of weakness--him hugging her back--he wouldn't be able to let go. With the way everything is going, he's just thankful that Kai and Tiffany hang out more at her place doing only God knows what.

As he typed his last paragraph, he suddenly heard someone unlocking the front door. He doesn't move and focuses on that spot. The doors finally opened, the couple who seemed drunk kept laughing as they entered. They looked like they just had a really good time. Kyungsoo wished he could have just hid in his room instead witnessing the most dreadful sight of all.

Kai and Tiffany started kissing passionately. Kai leaned on the wall as her legs were wrapped around his waist. Little by little, his lips went to her neck making her moan but then she asked. "What if Kyungie sees us?! Where is he anyway?"

"Probably working late. See? The lights are still off."

"But what if he catches us here?"

"Okay okay..."

Kai walks to his room but continues roaming his lips around her body. As soon as his bedroom door shuts, Kyungsoo finally let go of the heavy breath he was holding in. He went to the kitchen to drink some water. After drinking the water in one shot, he felt cold sweat coming out of his body. He started to pace around the living room back and forth. He wanted to throw something to the wall. He wanted them to know that he was there but at the same time he didn't want them to. He didn't know what to do so he went to his room. Maybe he could get some sleep to overcome this. Too bad, while walking to his room and while in his room, he could hear their moans. He felt like going mad. The girl that he thought who was the love of his life was taken by somebody else, and not just anyone else...his bestfriend.

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes. He felt like a survivor who just had lived his nightmare. He could feel the puffiness of his eyes and the dried tears that were stuck. He went out of his room to drink some water. As he reached the kitchen, he saw Tiffany wearing Kai's shirt and boxers.

"Good morning Kyungie!" she smiles at him then remembers something. Kyungsoo watched her as she took out a box in the fridge and opened it. She took out a match and lit the candle then sang a 'happy birthday' for him. "Oh yeah that's right. It's my ing birthday today." he thought.

"Kyungie...come on... blow the candle." she says the moment she finishes the song. She walked towards him with the cake on her hands not realizing that the marks on her arms--and not only the marks in her arms, also she had them on her neck and thighs--are becoming very visible to him as she goes near. Kyungsoo feeling sick to his stomach, he was supposed to cover his mouth in shock but instead, he unconsciously knocks the cake making it land on the floor.

"Do Kyungsoo!" she raises her voice. "What the hell is your problem?! All this time, I've been trying to be nice to you despite you acting cold towards me. Did you thought I haven't noticed?! I've been trying my best to reach out to you but you only push me away! Have I done something to you? Because if there is, please tell me now so I could apologize!"

"I-I don't like your presence. I despise your presence. I don't want to see you."

Tears immediately ran down from Tiffany's cheeks. "Fine! That's my last birthday present to you." she rans inside Kai's room and changes into her clothes in less than 5 minutes. "Goodbye Kyungsoo." she says as she walked out the door. The last thing he heard was the engine revving up then everything went silent.

 

---

 

Kai's cast has finally been removed and his therapy has been going really well. He's almost back in shape so the company has decided that it's time to continue his world tour since his arm wasn't really badly fractured.

"Miyoungie... How are you?!" says Kai as he entered the house. He hands her a bouquet of roses then asks to talk to her alone in his room.

"Wowwww~ thanks Nini!" she eyesmiles.

"Nini?! You remember??"

"Oh! I didn't know I said that. Did I call you that name before?"

"You did." he hugs her tight and kisses her forehead. "Anyway, I have something to talk to you about." he makes her sit on the bed. "I have to leave by the end of the week to continue my world tour."

"We're going on a world tour?!" she smiles.

"It's actually just me."

"Oh. You're leaving me here?"

"I would love to have you there with me...but baby, you know our situation. I explained it to you before right? Besides, Kyungsoo would be here to accompany you."
Tiffany pouts. The thought of her boyfriend leaving her for a while, she didn't like it especially that she has still no luck in getting her memory back.

"I'll call you everyday, okay?" he says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter