Miyoung

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was watching the television in her hospital room when someone arrived. "Kyungsoo! You're finally here!" she gave him an eye smile. "Hi Myongie..." he entered and walked towards her slowly. "Listen, I need you to not freak out like last time but I came here with someone..." he said gently.

"Who is it?" she asked, wondering there's no one else inside the room but then suddenly the door slowly opened and Kai peeked with his head and gave her a weak smile. With her not giving a negative response, Kai took it as a sign to enter however he took his time before he finally let himself in completely.

"Remember him? His name is Jongin and he's your boyfriend." Kyungsoo said to Tiffany. Her eyes were set to Kai and never shifting her sight. Kai waved his hand shyly to her to which she also responded by a wave. Kyungsoo called Kai to come closer. As he walked towards them, Kai handed Tiffany the bouquet of red roses that he brought with him. "Hi Miyoungie..."

Seeing the two needed some space, Kyungsoo excused himself but Tiffany didn't want him to leave. "It's okay Myeong, he won't hurt you." said Kyungsoo as he took Kai's hand and place it above Tiffany's hand. "See you later." he smiled as he went out of the room.

 

"I'm sorry if I startled you yesterday. I didn't mean to scare you." said Kai. Despite not being able to remember Kai, she trusted Kyungsoo's words which made it easier for her to talk to Kai. She touched his broken arm lightly. "Are you okay?" she asked. "This is nothing compared to what you are experiencing right now. I'm sorry Miyoung, it's my fault. Everything is." he said as he looked down.

"Gwenchanha. It will all be better someday." she smiled. Seeing her smile for the first time again, Kai couldn't help but admire how positive Tiffany has always been. He's glad that after what happened it didn't go away like her washed out memories. "Even if I have to start over again, it's fine. I'm going to give you new memories. More beautiful ones. We can start over again." he thought as he her cheek.

 

Kai took her out to walk outside of the hospital to get her some fresh air. It was awkward at first when she was shy and she didn't talk much but Kai was more than thankful for another chance with his Miyoung. "Aren't you still tired?" he asked her as they have been walking for more than 10 minutes around the open field. "Aniyo~ we must have been doing this often. I guess I used to be a very active person before." she said.

"Trust me, you were. Before you would always ask me to take you to amusement parks. You wanted to run around and try different rides. Even with our masks on, it was like you had your own oxygen tank with you." Kai chuckled.

"We had masks?" Tiffany asked. "Oh yeah that. We didn't really dated freely. We would always date in secret so whenever we go to populated places, we had our masks to hide our identity." Kai explained to her. He saw her eyebrows furrowed and looked like she didn't get a grasp of his explanation. "Uhm..you see we're famous people with lots of supporters so we had to date in secret so that they wouldn't get upset." Kai added.

"Oh." Tiffany said, "I am famous? For what?"

"You're an idol."

"Idol? With singing and dancing like in the television?" Tiffany couldn't believe what she used to be like.

"Yeah. You danced like this. *Geuraeyo nan ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter