Jongin

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is he?!" Kai thought as he searched for Kyungsoo around the area near his dressing room. "I thought he's going to watch me!?" He was about to leave the building when suddenly a girl greeted him and bowed. "Annyeonghigaseyo Kai-sunbaenim~"

He looked at the girl and recognized her, "Oh... You're Tiffany! Chukha haeyo!"

"Thank you Kai-sunbaenim!" she said as she showed her eye smile.

Kai smiled back at her and started to walk away again when suddenly he turned and called her, "Tiffany-ssi..."

"Ne?"

 

Kyungsoo is waiting for Tiffany at the restaurant feeling a little nervous. He received a text message from her.

*Kyungsoo-ssi, I'm on my way^^*

*Okay. See you soon!^^* he replied.

Finally after a few minutes, he spotted her from outside. When Tiffany walked in, he raised his hand to call her attention. She spotted him and smiled as she walked towards the table.

"Hey~ Are you hungry? Do you want to order?" Kyungsoo asked her.

"Okay" she said as she smiled while they looked at the menu together.

 

"Hyung... let's drop by my favorite restaurant." said Kai to his manager. He asked Kyungsoo to have dinner together but his friend had to turn him down because he has a schedule so he decided to order food to go.

Kai entered the restaurant using the backdoor so that no one would see him. As he walked further, he spotted Tiffany, who also had to reject his previous offer to have dinner together since she already had a prior engagement, he was hesitant to call her at first but then he sensed that the person she's with seems familiar..."Kyungsoo?!"

"Hey!...Jongin!" Kyungsoo greeted him.

"Oh, nice to meet you Kai-sunbaenim!" Tiffany bowed. "You two know each other?!" she asked as she sat down again. 

"Yes... we're best friends." said Kyungsoo.

"Oh really?!" Tiffany clasped her hands together, "That's nice!"

"Yeah it is. We've known each other since we were very young. We live together nearby." Kai said to her then asked Kyungsoo, "I thought you were going to watch me earlier?"

"Something came up..." said Kyungsoo but noticed that his friend's attention was already on the lady.

"Tiffany, so how did you know my friend?" asked Kai.

"We met last week at the studio and we kind of talked a couple of times." she explained. "Oh, are you here with someone?"

"I'm just here to order food and then eat at home." said Kai.

"You're going to eat alone??" Tiffany asked him in shock.

"Yes..." said Kai as he scratched his nape.

"Why don't you join us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter