D.O.

EXO Imagines

You don’t like it when people call you popular. Fame is nothing but a meaningless word to you since it’s only there when you wanted attention so bad. You excel in both academics and sports, not to mention you’re also gifted with talents and amazing abilities. This made everyone like you. They want to be on your good side, which you don’t know why, and does everything you ask them to. Almost everyone knows who you are and everyone treats you well, except for one. The one person also happens to be the guy you liked the most.

you-ah! There he is again. You want me to beat him up?” Your friend, Baekhyun, said and was about to go beat up the poor guy but you stopped him from going near Kyungsoo.

“Yah. I don’t tolerate bullying. With or without me here, I’ll make sure you won’t lay-“ you were cut off by someone who just popped out of somewhere.

“someone called me?” Lay said making everybody laugh. He and his innocent look never cease to amuse anyone from your group, including you.

“as I was saying, I’ll make sure no one lays a finger on him. If I ever see a bruise, a cut or a scratch mark, I’ll haunt anyone who did it. Okay?” You made sure you kept a joyful smile before running towards Kyungsoo who was taking out his books from his locker.

“yo~ Kyungsoo-ssi!” You greeted him. He bowed his head a bit and went to the opposite direction to where you were.

“Do you mind me walking with you to our next class?” you asked him and just shook his head letting you do what you want to do. You jumped in front of him all of a sudden which made his big eyes bigger in shock. You find his expression too cute and said,

“Gam sa hab ni da Kyung soo –ssi~” you sang and continued walking while attempting to grab his arm but he yanked it away.

“Please stop involving yourself to me.” He said and walked in a faster pace not allowing you to follow him any longer. You felt pain while seeing him walking away from you. It felt like someone stabbed you through the heart when he said those words. What hurts the most is knowing that someone you like the most wants to get rid of you.

“You can do this you!” You whispered to yourself as you ran towards the room you were supposed to and waited until the last bell rings.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

You saw Kyungsoo hurriedly packed his things and went out right away without even looking at anybody. You quietly followed him towards you don’t know where but he seems to be in a hurry to go to that place. He finally stopped at some park with lots and lots of trees around and sat on one of the swings that were attached to a branch of a big tree. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply before smiling to himself.

He looks so amazing when he smiles. You thought to yourself before stepping on something which alarmed the guy.

“Who’s there?” He asked and you blinked deeply before revealing yourself to him.

“y-yo?” You greeted but he just sighed and took his bag. You grabbed his arm but once again he yanked it away that made you fall on your bum. You can’t take the pain anymore so the next thing in your mind is to let it all out.

“YAH! Kyungsoo-ah! Why do you always push me away?! Huh?! I’m desperately doing everything I can to be closer to you! I’m-“ He spoke before you could even say something.

“Then stop doing everything to be closer to me.” He said.

“But I can’t! I can’t just stop talking to you! I can’t just leave you like that!” You shouted once again but this time, your eyes started to get all blurry.

“Why?! Because you pity me? Because I don’t have friends? Because-“ He looked at you and stopped the moment he saw you crying. His expression softened before looking away.

“if you think I’m going to let you do anything you want just because you’re crying, well you’re-“ You cut him off by shouting,

“BABO! I don’t pity you! I want to be close to you because I like you! It hurts me everytime you push me away! If I did something to make you hate me, then I’m sorry! I’m deeply sorry for anything that caused you trouble because of me. Just don’t hate me because it hurts me so much.” You said. You covered your red face and sobbed at the same time not having a care if Kyungsoo left while you were ranting, actually you were expecting that. A couple of sobs and wipes later, you felt a pair of hands lifting you up from where you were sitting and to your surprise, a blushing Kyungsoo was still there the whole time.

“I-I never thought you’d feel the same way…” He whispered.

“The same way? You mean-“ He looked at you and smiled saying,

“The reason I kept on telling you to stay away from me is that, I don’t want to like you even more. You’re just too kind to me and it never crossed my mind that you liked me back. I just thought that you and Baekhyun are… you know, a thing.” He slowly said. You laughed and cried at the same time while looking at his innocent face.

“yah, Baekhyun is just a friend. I’ve liked you for a long time now. I don’t know why, I just did so don’t ask me.” You said softly as his thumb wiped away the tears that fell from your eyes. You felt the electric shock the moment his thumb made contact with your skin. You never felt so happy before this happened.

“Sorry for making you cry.” He said as he slowly leaned forward and kissed you. It was a sweet first kiss for you that you can’t help from falling in love with him all over again.

“So, are we a thing now?” You asked him.

you-ah, do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked you.

“I’d love to Do Kyung soo~”