Sehun

EXO Imagines

You were walking on an aisle in a grocery store one day, picking fresh vegetables for your dinner tonight. You knelt down to ask (your daughter Y/D) what she wants to eat tonight when you noticed she wasn't there.

"Omo! where's Y/D?" you got worried and pushed your cart at every possible places she could have been but she wasn't there. You paid for your groceries first so you could find your daughter right away.

"sir. Sorry for troubling you but have you seen a little girl with a flower headband and a pink and red striped dress? she's about this tall with a short hair." You explained to the guards that was standing at the side.

"I'll help you find her too." he said and ran to where he could find your daughter. You were about to break down and cry when all of a sudden...

"eomma!" 

You turned to where your daughter's voice came from only to find her running to you.

"Y/D!" you said and hugged her tightly. "where have you been? I told you to stay beside eomma at all times. I was worried. Who's with you?" You asked her.

"Sehun oppa found me."

Your heart suddenly jumped at the sound of his name but ignored since it might not be the sehun you're expecting him to be. "Sehun? you say?" you asked again. "uhm! he told me to call him Sehun. He's right over there" Y/D pointed at the guy who's currently calling someone on his phone. You can't believe what you saw when your daughter dragged you to him. "Sehun oppa I found eomma!" your daughter said.

He turned around and literally dropped his phone after seeing you.

"Y/N? i-is that really you?" you nodded. "I-is she your daughter?" you nodded again. "oh." was the only thing he could say. "eomma. let's invite him to dinner. He found me. you owe him." Why do I feel like she's smarter than me when I was her age? "Y/D don't be rude. He's a busy person okay? I'll invite him next time." I said. "actually, it's my day off today but your appa won't be happy if he sees me." he said but Y/D just laughed. "Eomma said appa left us long ago and will never come back so no one will get angry at you oppa."

"Y/D. Don't be rude. Sehun-ssi, mianhaeyo." I bowed but sehun chuckled. "so you're not married yet you have a daughter." he said. "yeah. Things happen but I don't regret having her in my life." you said. "so can I still be with you during dinner tonight? Like what your daughter said, you still owe me" he asked. "Of course." I agreed. "is he my new appa?" Y/D suddenly said. "yah. Y/D" 
"if your eomma will allow it then, yes I can be your appa" aish! "yah! sehun-ah! don't say that." I said. "but I mean it. I've been looking for you everywhere and now that I found you... I will never let you go again."
---

YEY!! update! :D hope you enjoyed this