Sehun

EXO Imagines

You were wandering alone at some mall late at night, watching as busy shoppers started to go home. Since the mall is open till midnight, you decided to walk around some more. You bought food and sat on one of the benches, quietly eating and appreciating how good the food was. You were smiling to yourself when all of a sudden; a guy in a hoodie sat on the bench behind you not noticing you were there. Since you’re really curious on who the mystery guy was, you sat beside him, frightening him that caused his hoodie to fall. He was really good looking but his hair was quite weird. It suits him anyway. You say to yourself. You looked at him intently without breaking eye contact while chewing the hotdog you were eating.

“anyeong” You said with a blank expression while raising one hand. You scooted away, satisfied, and started eating once again. The guy beside you was completely confused and shocked with the reaction you made. He poked your shoulder, curiously asking,

“You don’t know me?”

“No.” You simply answered.

“jinja?” He asked.

“hmmm.” You hummed since your mouth was stuffed.

“That’s good. I’m Oh Sehun by the way.” You looked at him confused for a moment before asking,

“Oh what?”

“Oh Sehun” You were not able to understand since he has lisps.

“Oh Sehun?” You asked,

“yes. Oh Sehun.” He repeated.

“oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.. Sehun?” You asked once again.

“ooooooooooooooooooooh Se- yah! Don’t make fun of my name!” He said which made you laugh.

“I’m you. Nice to meet you.” You said and offered your food to him, which he took without a second thought.

“Why are you here at this time?” He asked while munching the hotdog you offered him.

“I live alone. My family lives far away from here, I have no friends and tomorrow’s my day off. Just want to unwind and relax for a bit. How about you? Why are you here?” You ask him.

“Same as you though, I have friends.” He said throwing the stick on the trash bin far from us. Three points. You thought.

“Where are your friends?” You asked.

“They’re at the dorm. Maybe sleeping or playing. It gets kind of boring if I stayed there all day but I need to be careful when I tried going out.” He said. From what you can see, his face was a bit tired and black circles form around his eyes. After looking intently at him, you felt the need of cheering him up or simply making him smile so you think of a way how to.

“OH!” He hurriedly pulled his hoodie on the moment you made a shocked look while pointing at someone from behind him saying…

“Sehun…” Then you grin.

“yah! You almost gave me a heart attack! And stop making fun of my name!” He said in an irritated tone.

“You should smile more often. You look pretty tired and…” You trailed off the moment you saw some girls pointing at him.

“oh?” You said. He rolled his eyes and took his hoodie off exposing his face. You saw the girls from behind him gasp.

“Could you please stop it? It’s getting kind of irritating.” He said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“no no no. Are they your friends? They really look like they know you.” You said as he lazily looked behind. His eyes widen and cursed under his breath.

“I’ll count to three and we run okay?” he said.

“hana… Tul… Set!!” He shouted as he grabbed you by the arm and ran as fast as you two could towards the double doors. You both find a dark alley and decided to hide there in the meanwhile.

“They didn’t take any photos right?” He asked you panting. You were confused at the moment to why you two were running from a group of girls that were shouting and screaming his name. why do they know him and why is he running away from them? They seem really pretty but why is he running away? You think to yourself.

“No. They didn’t.” You said panting really hard.

“Why are they even chasing you? Are you a criminal or something?” You ask, since that was the first thing that came into your mind.

“yah! I’m too handsome to be a criminal.” He stated as a matter of fact. You snorted and covered your mouth not trying to laugh out loud in front of him.

“So are you saying that you’re a celebrity and those are your fan girls? Pffft! Please.” HE suddenly showed you a picture from his phone which blinded you for a moment before,

“omo! You’re a fan of exo too? Well, I’m a new fan so the only member I know is Luhan. I think he’s pretty cool and really handsome too and… oh! That’s you-“ You stopped and grabbed his phone, trying to compare the picture from his phone to his face.

“omo~ you’re an EXO member. Cooooooooooooooool.” You said sounding a bit, disappointed from what Sehun heard.

“Yah. Why do you only know Luhan hyung and not me? I’m the adorable Maknae. You should know me too.” He stated.

“I think he has the most Fan girls that’s why I knew him first.” You see him laugh sarcastically saying,

“You should meet him instead then.” Why is he so immature? What’s wrong of not knowing him? I just knew them. I can’t just magically memorize all of their names. They’re twelve for pete’s sake! You say to yourself.

“Are you jealous?” You guessed.

“jealous? Me? Why would I be jealous?” He laughed again but unlike before. His laugh is uncomfortable.

“Yah. Like I said, I’m not that familiar with your names and faces. Now that I know who’s Oh Sehun of EXO, which means I know two members already.” You explained and saw him slowly beginning to be comfortable with you.

“Also, I think you’re really adorable.” You whispered and hoped he didn’t hear anything but, unluckily… he did.

“Jinja? You think I’m adorable?” He teased, making you blush so hard. You thanked the darkness for not letting him see your red face.

“I think they’re gone. Le-let’s go already.” You said and was about to go but Sehun’s hand suddenly stopped you from going out. He placed his other arm at the other side of your head, not letting you go anywhere.

“I think… you’re adorable too.” He said as he slowly leaned closer.

“I have no idea why am I doing this, but all I know is that…” He paused looking at your lips before,

“I really wanted to kiss you.” And with that, he crashed his lips on yours. You felt typhoons, lightning and thunder started to erupt inside you tummy. You felt a slight electric shock when he slowly cupped your cheeks with his warm and big hands.

“hogsi…” He paused looking straight into your eyes.

“na neo joh-ahanya?” He asked so seriously. You’re eyes widen, your heart beats faster and you felt heat rise up to your cheeks.

“k…” You stuttered.

“hmmm?” He hummed.

“kim tan?” You were one hundred per cent sure he was serious but you can’t help but remember the words that made you squeal while watching “The Heirs” some time ago. Sehun’s seriousness suddenly vanished as he laughed out loud not having a care if the girls will see the both of you.

“aigoo~ I really do Like you.” He rubbed his tummy and stood up once again, towering you.

“yah. Don’t say what you don’t mean. It’s really hard not liking someone like you.” You said feeling embarrassed with the words you said the moment he became serious.

“I mean it you. I really do like you, even though we just met. I want to get to know you more so…” He trailed off raising both of your hands and kissed them.

“would you like to go out with me?” Did I heard him right? He wants to go out with me even though we just met? Is he serious?

“I’d love to Sehun. I like you too.” You answered as you smiled brightly, reaching for his neck as you hugged him tightly.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to my friends.” He said as he pulled away.

“Even to Luhan???” You excitedly said.

“Yah. What’s that supposed to mean?” He spoke before you two could even leave the place.

“omo~ you’re so adorable when you’re jealous.” You left him behind and walked away from  the alley you two were hiding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 12 Imagines are done but, I will write some more in the future.