Sehun

EXO Imagines

After 2 years of dating, again, Sehun asked you to marry him. 

How? Let's rewind and see how cheezy and romantic he is for the girl of his dreams...

It was your first anniversary since the day you met at the grocery store and Sehun invited you for a nice and romantic date, just the two of you.

"How about Y/D?" you asked.

"I have 11 hyungs. They could take care of her." He said. You weren't sure about his plan but you still went with it. Y/D was very much excited as you are for tonight since she'll be playing with her uncles all night until you come home. 

"eomma. You're so beautiful!" Y/D said as she hugged you from behind your legs.

"And you're very beautiful too Y/D." You replied.

*knock knock*

You opened the door only to see 12 goodlooking men, all staring with mouths wide open at you. Sehun squeezed himself in and spread his arms open in front of you facing his hyungs.

"yah. Enough staring, we still have a date." He said. His hyungs giggled and made their way into your apartment to play with Y/D.

"Shall we?" Sehun asked, offering his hand for you to take.

"let's go." you said.

...

After a short ride, you both began your date night with a movie, then dinner at some fancy restaurant, a stroll around the park and lastly, taking a seat on a bench near the park you were at.

*Riiiiiiing!*

*ignores*

*riiiiiing! riiiiiiing! riiiiiiing!*

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" you asked.

"May I?" He asked.

"of course dummy." You said and he smiled as he walked away. It was after 15 minutes when the place began to get darker and darker. A few seconds after, some playfull lights began spreading and somewhat dancing to the beat of the song when all of a sudden, a guy danced at the center.

I find his moves quite familiar. wait.

"kai?" I said and just like that, he looked at me and smiled. After him, Lay entered and they danced amazingly. Are they shooting a variety show in here? 

She's my baby 🎶

A guy in a black suit suddenly came in with a hat blocking his face.

saehayan geu son kkeute

"wait... Is that?" 

Nogabeorin syokollatte you're walking into my door, 

"Oh my gosh."

oh yeah!

It was her Sehunnie.

They finished the song and took their bow. You were about to run to Sehun and hug him when all of a sudden, he knelt on one knee, in the middle of a crowd!

"Y/N, I know we've been dating for only a year but I have loved you my entire life and will continue to love you forever. So Y/N..."

He took a black box from his pocket, opened it as the lights behind him lit up saying,

"Will You Marry Me?"

"Will you marry me, Y/N?"

"Yes!! Yes!!" You shouted. You would've taken the ring and wear it yourself but Sehun was fast enough to do it for you.

You hugged each other and now...

"Do you, Oh Sehun, take Y/N as your wife?" The pastor says.

"I do." Sehun quickly responded.

"Do you, Y/N, take Oh Sehun as your husband?"

"I do." I did the same.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Oh Sehun, you may now kiss your bride.

and it happened. The fairytale that was once your dream of having is now being granted by the person whom you cherish and love the most. 

"Oh Sehun."