Baekhyun

EXO Imagines

You were randomly walking down the street from work when all of a sudden, you witnessed a terrible car accident. The driver must've gotten really hurt for hitting the old building right across the street from where you were. 

Since nobody was around to help, you immediately called for the nearest hospital to come pick the driver up. When the phone call was done, you immediately ran towards the car and opened the door. 

You pulled the damaged door with all your might and eventually opened it to see a guy, soaked in his own blood. Good thing he was wearing his seatbelt. No one knows what could've happened if he didn't.

You were not very familiar with first aids and what things to do during an emergency BUT you watch several korean dramas so... "that should be enough" you thought.

First, you applied pressure, as what certain korean dramas would do in this situation, in the wounded parts of his body and wrapped a piece of cloth on them. Next, you checked if he was breathing and if his pulse was still beating...

sh*t

"I can't feel anything!!" you shouted. you began panicking and tried doing CPR on him by pushing both your hands on his chest very hard and fast.

"it's not working!!" you shouted once again and did what people would do if this thing doesn't work... 

mouth-to-mouth breathing.

"huuuuuuh!! foooooooooo!!" you performed for a couple of times until his pulse came back again. 

"Thank goodness!!!" you said as you wiped the blood from your mouth, you didn't mind though.

"are you awake? please tell me." You asked as his eyes opened slowly. He made a slight nod to tell you he was awake.

"good. please wait for a bit. Rescue is on the way." You reassured him. He made a slight nod once again and closed his eyes... still breathing.

When the ambulance arrived, you were dragged with him as well since it was a car accident and you were the only witness. 

...

"thank you for answering our questions. Have a wonderful evening." How could I have a wonderful evening when my white shirt is soaked with that man's blood?? you said to yourself.

"excuse me ma'am but can you please wait until his guardian comes for him? We already contacted him and he said that he wanted to see you." The nurse said. You agreed.

An hour has passed and the guardian, you assumed, has arrived. He went to the man's room first and stayed there for another ten minutes until he came back looking exhausted and relieved.

"Thank you so much for bringing him here. I don't know what would've happened if you were not there." He said as he looked at me, or rather my white shirt covered in blood.

"oh my you must feel uncomfortable with those clothes. Here. use this to buy new ones." he said as he offered you some money but since you're you, you didn't accept it.

"don't worry. My home isn't that far away. I choose to save him. You don't have to pay me for that." you said as you bowed to him and said goodbye.

...

"Where am I?" He asked the moment he woke up the next morning.

"You're in the hospital. You had an accident last night. The police told me your breaks were off. Someone must've cut them. Luckily, someone saved you and here you are." His guardian explained.

"where's he?" you asked.

"She went home soaked last night when I got here." His guardian said.

"she? a girl? did it rain last night? I kind of held onto her clothes and she was quite soaked"  he asked once again.

"yes. She is a girl and no. It didn't rain. She had your blood all over her that's why she was soaked." He explained.

"That must've been uncomfortable." you murmured but was heard anyway.

"That's what I thought too. She won't accept anything from me. Saying things like it was her choice to save you, She doesn't want something 
in return and only wishes for your recovery. What a fine young woman." his guardian said but he was not paying much attention to him. All he thinks about is how and where could he find you after saving his life.

After several weeks, you were once again walking home from work when suddenly, a rather familiar black car stopped near you. Someone very familiar came out and smiled brightly at you.

"anyeong!" he said as he bowed at you.

"yah. you don't have to be that formal. " You responded.

"kamsahabnida!" he once again said and bowed. You tried to stop him from doing those uncomfortable things to you but you were too late.

"What are you even thanking me for?" You asked.

"for saving my life." He responded but you were too tired to think of someone whom you saved.

"Is it the guy who's dog got out? or the guy who lost his wallet and I happen to found it? or maybe the guy who doesn't know where the exit of the mall the other day? hmmmmmmmmmm?" you thought.

"I came here every night till ten, waiting for you." He said.

"Never thought you were coming home this late every night. Itms a good thing though. I finally found you." he said but you were not paying much attention since you were thinking who he really was.

Then suddenly...

"ah! so you're that guy from the car accident." you said as he nodded and smiled at you.

"Well, I'm glad you're fine. Have a nice night!" You said and was about to go back when he stopped you from doing so.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked.

"ooooh. I'm sorry. It was rude of me. I'm ____________. Nice to meet you." you said.

"..." he said.

"and you are?" you asked but he just... giggled.

"what's funny?" you asked.

"nothing. nothing. Let me introduce myself too. I'm Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."