Kris

EXO Imagines

You were wandering around the grounds of South Korea since this will be your first time in here, when all of a sudden... a familiar song played somewhere around here. 

"I know this song." You think to yourself as you tried so hard to recall the song that kept on bugging you.

"AH!!! WOLF! By EXO! I love this song!" You shouted in the middle of nowhere which attracted everybody's attention, even the person on stage who happens to be a host or emcee or something.

"Okay! let's begin our grab em' all portion! In this time, we are going to play certain song and will pick someone out of the audience to dance with us. That cool?" The fairly attractive guy on stage shouted and started to look for someone he wants to be on stage with him. Honestly, you wanted it to be you since you memorized all EXO's choreography and you wish that it was one of EXO's song that would randomly play.

"you! The girl who shouted a while ago! I want you! Come here!" He started going towards you and dragged you up to the stage. They let you occupy the center stage and then came...

*music plays*

Lucky~

♫♪♪ Listen neukkil su itni 
Nae shimjangi
ttwi jireul anha...
♫♪♫♪ 

You danced to the beat of EXO's HISTORY. Everybody clapped their hands for you and screamed when the song ended. You finished it with an amazing pose and smiled at everyone who were amazed to see you perform. Your eyes wandered around to see some tall guy who seemed so familiar to you. He was wearing a hoodie, sunglasses and a snapback inside. You hurriedly went down to find who that person was only to lost him.

"I was so sure I found Kris oppa." You said to yourself as the chance of finding your Ultimate Bias for real slipped away.

"You were really amazing." You heard someone from behind talking to you that sent shivers down your spine.

It can't be...

"Hi. I knew you'd come and find me. I'm Kris by the way and no... I'm not with the others so you have to stick with me." He said as he grabbed you by the shoulder and went away from the crowded place.

"K-kris oppa?" You said once again when the area was clear and only the two of you were at some alley where no one could see you.

"yes. It's me. and I have a favor." He said. You nodded your head for several times since you'd do anything, but not everyting, for him.

"I kind of escaped from the dorm and the others are still covering up for me. I kind of... lost my way and..." He trailed off embarrassed of what he was about to say but you didn't let hm since you understood him well.

"you want me to take you to your dorm?" you said.

"That's it! You're a clever one." Kris said as he ruffled your hair with his gigantic hand.

"would that make me some kind of creep to know where you live? I mean, everybody knows where your dorms are but... Won't you get uncomfortable with it? and don't ruin my hair" You asked just to make sure he won't misunderstand you.

"no. Defintely not. I mean, you're too beautiful to be a creep." He smiled and grabbed your hand.

"Okay, you know which way to go from here?" He asked and you nodded. He started to put his snapback and hoodie on. He wiped his sunglasses before putting it on. He interlocked his hands on yours which made you jump a but before he lead the way outside the alley. 

You gave him hints and directions to where he should go just in case he'll try to escape once again. Everytime you explain things to him all he answers was,

"uh.. uh.. uh huh." which made you think that You don't get it. Do you?

"and finally your home sweet dorm." you said as he punched the air and made an awkward victory pose.

"thank you for today and as a thank you." He bent down to your level and stole a kiss from your cheek which made your heart beat faster than before.

"I hope we'll meet again someday." He said before opening the front door.

You were about to leave when all of a sudden, he calls your name.

"you- ah! I may or may not have liked you on the way here. No one knows you-ah." and entered their dorm. You blush and smile for a moment before realizing...

...

...

Wait

...

How on earth does he know my name?!