Love Struggle

ANOTHER SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook lifted his luggage into his car before he locked the door and opened the fence. He drove slowly out of his house and the alley and big road welcomed him. He looked left and right before he made a cross to the right side of the road, brought himself to Seoul.

Ryeowook fastened his speed when he saw the sign that showed him that he was already at Wonju. Wonju is the gate which bring you back to Seoul or out from Seoul. Ryeowook was in his happy mood and drive carefully even the speed could be said as fast. He looked at the GPS on his phone before he took the left way. His first direction was Grand Hyatt, Ryeowook needed to place his luggage and his car. He wanted to search downtown Seoul to find Yesung.

He was hoping, on his first day, he could meet Yesung.

 

At the same time…

“The decision was made by the jury. Yang Enterprise as the accused, has to pay 65.000.000 won to the victims around the neighborhood for the effects that appeared and complained for almost 6 months. So here by the judge will make this decision official…”

The judge pulled the hammer down and the people behind where Yesung sat were happy and so noisy. A smile appeared on his face when Daehyun shook his hand.

“Thank you for helping me in this case, hyung. It means a lot to me” Daehyun said with teary face to Yesung.

“It’s okay… nice I can help my colleague. It’s for our firm too… come on! Let’s bring this happy news home” Yesung said, tapped Daehyun’s shoulder and asked him to go back to the law firm.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook checked in Grand Hyatt hotel, near to Itaewon district in the south of Namsan Seoul Tower. He asked the exclusive room next to the road so he can see sunrise and another amazing view of Seoul. The receptionist gave him a key to a room 810 and Ryeowook accepted with his happy heart. A smile kept snuggling on his cute face, remembered the thoughts he had in mind.

He changed his clothes to a casual style before he locked the door. Ryeowook fixed his beanie and smiled to the receptionist before he went out from the hotel. Noises and crowded welcomed him as soon as he looked around but they didn’t stop him to find Yesung. Even he was confused where to start, he decided to searched mobile about the law firm first.

He clicked and clicked until he found the address.

PARK JUNGSOO and friends,

SHINHAN BUILDING, 120, 2-KA,

TAEPYUNG-RO, CHUNG-KU, SEOUL 100-724, SOUTH KOREA

Tel: +82 2 772 2700             Fax: +82 2 772 2800

web:www.pjslaw.com

He looked at the screen and he wondered to himself. “Where’s Taepyung-ro, Chung-ku? Why I never heard about it?” he asked himself as he mumbled.

He looked around and he saw an old man walking by himself to his direction. He smiled warmly to the old man before he walked closer slowly.

“sir, excuse me… can you please help me?”

Looked at Ryeowook carefully before he nodded. “sure, son. What can I help you?”

“do you know where I can find this address, sir?” Ryeowook asked while handed the old man a white paper he held while ago.

The old man took the paper and read it for seconds. He smiled after he read it carefully.

“come here, son.. this place is downtown at Seoul. you can go to that direction and take the bus with SL14355 number. The blue strip, son. After that, you can ask the conductor. As far as I know, the bus stops in front of the big road and this building near to the national museum and the cafes around the area…” said the old man before he let a sigh after a long explanation.

Ryeowook smiled warmly to the old man next to him and bowed slowly. “thank you so much, sir. It’s a big help for me because I don’t know anything about Seoul…”

“sure, son. Be careful on your way, okay?”

“I’ll try my best sir…”

Ryeowook walked with him till he took the bus with the orange strip before Ryeowook made his way to the corner. He was afraid with the big city and the noises were disturbed him so much. So he thought he couldn’t take a bus but he would take a taxi. So he spent 2 minutes or so before a cab came to him and took him to enter the downtown of the Seoul.

On another side, Yesung was on his way back to the firm with Daehyun on his side. Their happy faces shown with smiles and songs they sang randomly.

“hyung, really thank you for the help at the court… I can’t win without you…”

Yesung stoke Daehyun’s hair and smiled a bit. “it’s okay, Daehyun-ah… you can win by yourself. I’m just providing the proofs there…”

“but still, I thank you from my heart… so maybe in my next case, I would be very brave like the way you’re at the courts.”

“If your proofs are complete and strong, you have to act brave, that’s the key to make your opponent feel like they will lose…”

“I’ll keep that in mind, hyung… I’ll keep that in mind…”

They were laughing together till Yesung made a right turn to where PJS building and slowly parked the car when the entered the parking lot.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung cursed slowly, didn’t want Daehyun heard about it. He still held the wheel to position his car neatly next to the white sport car, which later he realized it was Sungmin’s.

“are you okay, hyung?” Daehyun asked, looked worry.

“I’m fine. I… don’t want to meet them… [sighed] I don’t like talking in front of people…” Yesung said, pointed to the reporters who already surrounded his car…

Daehyun looked out to the reporters who already waiting for Yesung. Yesung put his glasses before he went out the car with his cool image.

 

Ryeowook arrived at the address with his taxi and straightly went to the large staircase before he looked around. He saw the café, another building around till he found what he looked for. The law firm, was standing there on the right side of the stairs. Ryeowook looked at the reporters and cameramen were surrounded two people. Ryeowook stunned when he saw the crowd across where he stood. But then something caught his eyes. The smile that appeared on the face of a man in the parking lot.

“oooo… Jongwoon?” he looked carefully before reporters covered the face of the man down there.

Ryeowook wondered in his light smile, whether the man who surrounded by the crowd was Yesung or not. He walked across to get closer even so many people blocked his way.

 

Yesung put a cold expression on his face even he faked a smile.

Someone asked his straightly. “Yesung, what do you think about the lawyer team from Mr. Jang? They want to re-open the case…”

Daehyun looked for his senior before his little smile appeared. Yesung sighed before he answered.

“hmm… let’s just see the proofs they have on the court. If the evidences are real, let’s re-open. Just let see together… [looked down] excuse me… excuse me…” Yesung answered before he tried to free himself from the crowd.

“but Yesung, they already said the court agreed to re-open the case!”

Yesung looked up, and cause he was still at the first stair, he could see everything from the lowest part of the stair.

 

He gulped for a second when he saw a shade.

Seconds later, his thoughts disturbed by the crowd again.

“let’s just see what happen next. I can’t answer anything right now… sorry…”

 

After that, Daehyun made a way to freed himself and Yesung. They walked fast to climbed the stairs before entered the firm. Yesung followed him behind and made his final look behind him to make sure about what he saw minutes ago. He didn’t find Ryeowook.

“it can’t be him… no… it’s just my imagination…” he mumbled to himself before he closed the front door.

 

At the same time, Ryeowook dropped his map and he bowed to take it and put it in back in the bag. Ryeowook looked up again and the crowd were already disappeared even some of them were still stood in front of the law firm.

Ryeowook walked closer to the firm and looked to the announcement in the door. a schedule of the court and the lawyers’ names was there. Ryeowook read one by one before he found a name he longed to find.

YESUNG.

He smiled, wrote down the date and the place on the paper he was holding tightly. He wanted to dare himself to get inside the firm but he was afraid since he didn’t have any appointments with Yesung. He was also afraid whether Yesung wanted to see or not. A disguise attacked his feeling…

Ryeowook decided to move backwards, took his steps to walk around the neighborhood.

“I should wait till Yesung finish his job, I guess…”

 

Someone from inside the law firm saw the same person that Yesung seen. He was standing next to the window at the 2nd floor, looking at Yesung inside the crowd till he realized that Yesung shocked for seconds. He looked straightly to where Yesung gazed at, he found a familiar face.

He saw Ryeowook…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook went down and crossed the stairs to go to the left side. He looked up and around just to understand the buildings. A bright smile appeared when he saw Starbucks next to tall blue building. He wiped his stomach.

“I’m hungry…” he said to himself and walked in.

It was almost lunch time around the area so Ryeowook let a deep sigh to show his disappointment when he saw the line in front of him. So many people were standing to have their turn and there were at least 11 people in front of Ryeowook. Ryeowook stared at the menus and smiled to himself, imagined about the food he wanted to order. Ryeowook put his headphone from his bag and listened to the songs he used to listen while waiting for his turn.

It took almost 17 minutes before Ryeowook got his turn. His smiled appeared again.

“can I have your order, sir?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter