Girls' Killer 3

7 Stories of GOT7

" Go away!" Boa screamed angrily. But she was scared.

" Yeah... Why are you killing all our friends?" Minah asked.

" I said... One of you two have to die! I don't have a time for this" Mark replied them.

" But, what if we don't want to die?" Minah asked Mark.

" You two are brave. Huh?" Mark gave an evil smile. Then, Mark raised his knife up. It looked like he would kill Boa because he looked at Boa. He walked towards her. Minah knew Mark would did it and stood in front of Boa to proctected her. So, the knife stucked on Minah's shoulder. Minah out of the blood and fell down to ground.

" Boa..." Minah said with weak voice. Boa sat beside her and cried.

" Minah... Why do you do this?" Boa sobbed as she said that.

" I want you to be happy and live your life" Minah cough after said that.

" But i'm not happy without you guys. We are friends" Boa cried harder.

" Just... Take care of yourself" Minah closed her both eyes. Boa cried harder.

" Can we skip the drama?" Mark asked but Boa kept crying. " Boa" Mark called her name and she turned back. In front of her eyes was gun. The mouth of the gun made her scared. Because she was too scared, she ran away to Dasom's place where she was died. She took the knife from her neck and ran again. She looked back and saw Mark was chasing her. She ran faster and looked at the front. But Mark was running so fast so he could catched Boa. He placed his arm around Boa's neck and placed the mouth of the gun on her head. " Don't move" Mark said calmly.

" Please don't kill me".

-- Zhoumi POV --

After i went home from China, i went to my girlfriend's house first. Yep! She is Boa. I rid my car to her apartement. Suddenly, i found Dasom was died with her eyes opened. I was suprised and got out of the car. I sat beside her and saw Boa's apartement was near where Dasom's die. I ran to her apartement and found out Na Eun died too. I quickly entered her apartement. It was clean and the Tv was litted. I ran from her apartement to looked for Boa. Then i called her.

-- End of Zhoumi POV --

Suddenly, Boa's phone rang.

" Where's your phone. I'll answer it" Mark asked her and Boa slipped her phone out from her pocket and she knew it was from Zhoumi. Mark took the phone from Boa's hand fastly. Then he answered it. " Who is this?".

" Boa? Boa? Where are you?" Zhoumi asked worriely.

" I kidnap her" Mark pushed the off button. Zhoumi became more worried so he decided to looked for Boa again. He called her again as he ran.

" Where is Boa?" Zhoumi asked angrily because he thought the kidnapper answered it.

" I'm scared" a girl's voice answered.

" Boa. Is that you? Don't worry. I'll be right there. Boa? Boa? Ish... He turned off it again" Zhoumi ran until he found Mark and Boa. But they were turning back and Zhoumi behind them. Zhoumi hitted Mark fastly until Mark fell down. Then Zhoumi pulled Boa's hand and they were heading to Boa's apartement. When they reached it, Zhoumi called police.

" Zhoumi" Boa hugged Zhoumi tightly and cried.

" That's okay, Boa. I'm here" Zhoumi hugged Boa back and rubbed her hair.